Clear All

The mitchell
    Spoiler:
    hug was fine, he was just happy to see a friend
    sigpic

Comment

I have no doubt.I do not want the
      Spoiler:
      Sam/Cam Fans to have any reason to see Ship.It's just that I will feel better when we know Sam and Jack are together and we see it onscreen.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        It was a
        Spoiler:
        colleague-type hug. Teal'c expressed deeper emotion upon seeing Sam alive. Teal'c's expression was appropriate because they have a longer history and are friends.
        Spoiler:
        Teal'c was really emotional, it was nice...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
          Spoiler:
          Teal'c was really emotional, it was nice...
          Teal'c
          Spoiler:
          had tears in his eyes. I think one of the reason besides being a good friend was he afraid to go home to Jack and tell him his love was killed
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
            Teal'c
            Spoiler:
            had tears in his eyes. I think one of the reason besides being a good friend was he afraid to go home to Jack and tell him his love was killed
            that's exactly what i was thinking! u could totally see it in his eyes.
            sigpic
            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              Teal'c
              Spoiler:
              Oh yeah otherwise, it would have been,

Comment

Definietly going to watch this episode again. Well done! Finally and they mentioned Jack's name!
                sigpic

Comment

I have to celebrate everywhere my 1200 post... and I'm doing re-posting some of my previous post of Mini Ship days... I guess you have all seen the day that Daniel Squeeeeeeeed.... no? well, here it goes again

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  From The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team*

LOL4JACK: Sam, Jack, there is something that the shippers would like to know and it's a mystery? What did Daniel ask you during the time looping days?
                  JACK: Oh, I don't know if the Shippers would like to know... Just kidding... of course......well that day....

JACK: Nana O'Neill, please help me... should we tell Daniel? Tea leafs.... please help... should I tell Daniel?

DANIEL: That's how I feel about it, what do you think?
                  SAM: Jack, do you think we should tell him?
                  JACK: No...... (Then the time loop happened and well..... he asked me over, and over and over and over and over again.....!!!!!!!

DANIEL: Sam, please tell him to tell me, I think you two are meant for each other and you HAVE to be together... That's how I feel about it...

JACK: Should we tell him?

SAM: Do you think it's time?

JACK: I think it's time.... Daniel, we are sooooo together

DANIEL: Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                    Oh yeah otherwise, it would have been,
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm really enjoying rewatching "the" commercial (aka, Rick as Mac), but can't help but wonder what it felt like to don the MacGyver clothes after all these years.

Wouldn't it have been great if he'd been rescuing a damsel in distress (as Mac did *so* often), and it had been Amanda? I'd have loved that soooo much!!
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                        I'm really enjoying rewatching "the" commercial (aka, Rick as Mac), but can't help but wonder what it felt like to don the MacGyver clothes after all these years.

Wouldn't it have been great if he'd been rescuing a damsel in distress (as Mac did *so* often), and it had been Amanda? I'd have loved that soooo much!!
                        OMG!!! That would have been sooooo great!!!!

Comment

Yea, and at least he didn't don the Mullet too, LOL!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS, LOL4JACK!!! 1200 POSTS
                            sigpic

Comment

Great idea Mary.I would love to see AT and RDA do a Show or Movie that has nothing to do with Regs.Then we would really see something.

Comment

rick looked *great*! sighs... sighs again

i would have stroked on the spot. but what a way to go!

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X