This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k8tbug1
    I remember someone asking a while back for a favorite angst moment, well here's mine. I'll put in spoilers juuuuust in case!!!
    Entity
    Spoiler:
    when Sam was taken over. Jack had to shoot her. OMG!! He sat by her bedside and was sooooo worried about her!!!

Grace
    Spoiler:
    And when Sam was lost on the Prometheus. Jack was so stressed about finding her, he was snapping at Daniel. He just wasn't himself. Then we had the sweet scene at the end!! AWWW!

And as for season 10
    Spoiler:
    Let's all cross our fingers and toes that RDA is our special guest star for the 200th episode!!!!! And be forever opimist (like me ) and hope that we get a big ole S/J moment we've all been waiting for

Yes only option RDA is special guest star in 200. epi, another thing, this epi must be SHIPPY , otherwise...
    my fingers, hands, legs is crossing
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      As for my reservations about two threads...

It's happened before...the thread's split on two on a few occassions and it's always ended badly.

We've had the chatter thread, the serious discussion thread, another happy thread, and now this one.

I think there's been more, but my memory's not too good.
      I don't remember it has always ended badly... but my memory is not good either
      I think they have ended because people stopped posting, that's all.
      So if people think that two threads are too much and they can't follow two threads at once, they will stop posting in one of them and it will be buried under the hundreds of other active threads...
      Last edited by florence; 03 February 2006, 07:06 AM. Reason: BAD ENGLISH !!!
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
        I don't remember it has always ended badly... but my memory is not good either
        I think they have ended because people stopped posting, that's all.
        So if people think that two threads are too much and they can't follow two threads at once, they will stop posting in one of them and it will be burrowed under the hundreds of other active threads...
        This threats is a little generally not only a possitive or negative (i hope), but not anti, maybe a little positive (80% )
        2. threads is only positive (meaning this Sam/Jack Ship Celebration (where optimism reigns)

biggest anti S&J threads is on MGM/Sony forum
        sigpic

Comment

No comment, only for bump up
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav

No comment, only for bump up
            And another bumpity-bump!

Just sayin'!
            MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
            sigpic
            Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
              And another bumpity-bump!

Just sayin'!

Screening from GRACE
              sigpic

Comment

RIPPLE EFFECTS2
                sigpic

Comment

I love the little things
                  Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 03 February 2006, 11:06 AM.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Nobody?
                    Little fish & kiss
                    Last edited by dexterav; 03 February 2006, 12:38 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

*sigh* My little shippy heart is so luvin all these pics!!! Keep em coming!!!!!

Comment

Lunch?

I love this scene though with the usual bad french dubbing, it's even better this time. Instead of saying "Lunch?" Jack said "I owe you a lunch." Better huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky

I love this scene though with the usual bad french dubbing, it's even better this time. Instead of saying "Lunch?" Jack said "I owe you a lunch." Better huh?
                          Definitely better ! When I first watched this episode (in french) I was 'Huh ? Did I miss a scene somewhere where he invites her to have lunch and they don't have time to do it, or what ?'
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                            Definitely better ! When I first watched this episode (in french) I was 'Huh ? Did I miss a scene somewhere where he invites her to have lunch and they don't have time to do it, or what ?'
                            Yeah I was like that too! I was so squeeing when I watched that scene! Even now, when I'm watching that ep, I keep the last sene in french!

Comment

How long before the new episode starts ?
                              Hope someone's going to be around to feed us some bones on tonight's episode. Who knows , we may even be pleasantly surprised with a shippy hint

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                                How long before the new episode starts ?
                                Hope someone's going to be around to feed us some bones on tonight's episode. Who knows , we may even be pleasantly surprised with a shippy hint
                                i hope you are right
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X