This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    Sad but he should know we are a little depress here and just in a whining mood! I think he was really excited about this episode and we blew it away!
    You know, my dog was real proud of a large dump she took but in the end it was just a pile of ****
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Congratulations Tracy on hiting 3,000!!!
      Can't green ya
      But here's a picture that started it all...at least for the TPTB

Comment

CONGRATS TRACY!!!!

Gads...you're catching up on me quick!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

spoilers for s9

Originally posted by trupi
          Good day and good evening! Bumping the thread back to page one. Please go read Joe's cut scenes from RE and if you read them them again. I just came up with a theory of my own (from TPTB point of view) Sam and Jack are really not together. They have an understanding that there exist a love which can't be expressed as yet! Jack is out of the picture, Sam is lonely and now sees no light at the end of the tunnel. Matouf appears into the picture, feeling of friendship, relief he's alive in another dimension, Jolinar's old feeling pop up and sense I'm tired I need someone to lean on and the almost kiss occurrs. Then she finds out from Janet that she's on maturity leave (hint-hint) that is why she didn't come through also. Now there is hope that they will get together and live happily every after. I could be crazy but please read RE cut threads again. It may relieve some of the tension and I really think Joe meant RE as hope for the shippers that everything will be fine at the end. I think the almost kiss should have been thought out a little more but with Peter directing and you know how he stands with us. I think Joe might have been a little hurt from all the negativity about RE and really though this was his best and that is why he has left GW. Joe if you are still lurking- RE was good unto that almost kiss scene!

i've always believed they had an 'understanding' together (not romantically involved YET, but waiting for one another). i *wanted* them together as a couple *now*, but the way it was being played made me think waiting was going on.

but now with this almost kiss... that hurt. and hurt the s/j romance. i can buy sam getting weak for a moment (and notice how she 'wasn't' romanticy at the end with martouf), but what would have solved this prob from the beginning is if a scene had done where sam had said, 'jack and i are not pursuing a relationship right now, BUT, we're waiting for one another until we can'. imagine how much easier all this would have been...

this season sucks being an s/j shipper. still hopes for shippy surprise down the line

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Here's hoping that
            Spoiler:
            Episode 200's guest is RDA...I heard RDA's a big shipper too
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
              Unacceptable! Must have more fic!

Hmmmm, unless you can type with your nose.
              Your wish is my command.

May I (finally) present.....

The Rip Effect

As the title suggests, it is based heavily on Ripple Effect, so don't read it if you're avoiding spoilers for episodes leading up to and including Ripple Effect.

Thanks for the congrats... I hadn't even noticed! And thanks for the pic to keep my shippy heart beating.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                Here's hoping that
                Spoiler:
                I reckon it's gotta be RDA. I mean, he INVENTED the ship. It was him and AT flirting and messing around with it that started it all off. Plus, if it has something for everyone, it really needs RDA and ship.

Comment

spoilers for s9's ripple effect

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                  They could have counteracted the scene by not doing it at all!!!!!
                  exactly!

it surved NO purpose other than to wind us up. oh, and make the idea of sam and jack in a relay fall backWARDS.

but i'll still take the 'sam's living with someone' and 'married' and 'on maternity leave' as hints for sam and jack's future. and i mean that! and i'm not one to rose color my way through this show (not after petey boy showed up). i think it's a real hint of things to come. just who knows when 'that' little treasure will make it's way to us

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    spoilers for s9's ripple effect

exactly!

it surved NO purpose other than to wind us up. oh, and make the idea of sam and jack in a relay fall backWARDS.

but i'll still take the 'sam's living with someone' and 'married' and 'on maternity leave' as hints for sam and jack's future. and i mean that! and i'm not one to rose color my way through this show (not after petey boy showed up). i think it's a real hint of things to come. just who knows when 'that' little treasure will make it's way to us

sally
                    Awww, Sally. (((hugs)))

Comment

I think every extremity is crossed on that one sue

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Here's hoping that
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        Your wish is my command.

May I (finally) present.....

The Rip Effect

As the title suggests, it is based heavily on Ripple Effect, so don't read it if you're avoiding spoilers for episodes leading up to and including Ripple Effect.

Thanks for the congrats... I hadn't even noticed! And thanks for the pic to keep my shippy heart beating.
                        Woohoo! Thanks Tracy Jane. They haven't played RE where I am yet, but I've printed it out so I can read it as soon as I do. (Ah, who am I kidding - I'll end up reading it tonight, spoilers be darned.)

Congrats on 3000!
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Woohoo! Thanks Tracy Jane. They haven't played RE where I am yet, but I've printed it out so I can read it as soon as I do. (Ah, who am I kidding - I'll end up reading it tonight, spoilers be darned.)

Congrats on 3000!
                          Errrr.... go ahead, but I really think that it is best read with Ripple Effect in front of you. Some scenes are direct scenes, with interpretations of looks etc.

But then again, it would be very interesting to see someone's reaction to RE after reading that fic first.

Comment

Errrr.... go ahead, but I really think that it is best read with Ripple Effect in front of you. Some scenes are direct scenes, with interpretations of looks etc.

But then again, it would be very interesting to see someone's reaction to RE after reading that fic first.
                            Decisions, decisions. I could give you a "before and after" view if I end up reading it before I see the ep.
                            sigpic
                            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Having just read your fic and not having seen RE yet, I can supply that reaction for you, Tracy Jane.

Excellent story by the way!
                              always and forever
                              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Decisions, decisions. I could give you a "before and after" view if I end up reading it before I see the ep.
                                Up to you, I don't mind. I just don't want to spoil things for you, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X