X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHIP SHIP HOORAY Special Ops Team (SSHSOT)UPDATE

WELCOME TO ALL NEW TEAM MEMBERS!!!

Visit, chat, play, squee!!!
    Join us on Sam and Jack Shippy Holidays and Ship Day on July 28!
    It's ALL about Sam and Jack!

THE TEAM HAS 48 SPECIAL OPS MEMBERS!!! SWEET!!!

SSHSOT WILL RECRUIT NEW MEMBERS ON SHIP DAY JULY 28

FAQ:
    SSHSOT is OPEN to Shippers and Friends of Sam and Jack. We are a WELCOMING team.
    RULES?? We CELEBRATE Sam and Jack on Shippy Holidays and on our annual Ship Day!!!
    So, it's about SHARED FUN with the Shipper Family.
    Do I have to do anything? VISIT, POST, and PLAY!!! Share your creative pics, stories, poems, songs. Post links to Sam and Jack shippy vids, stories, news.

LOL4JACK
    nell
    sg-1fanintn
    florence
    Lys(friend of Sam and Jack)
    TracyJane
    sueKay
    michelleb
    mishy_mo
    Cathain Nottingham
    trupi
    Myrth
    lonely_star
    ParadoxRealities
    SG-1Poz
    Somnium
    misstweedledee
    Sam_Carter
    MajorSam
    _Anubis
    LtColonelSamC
    Cassie
    Gatetrixer
    jafacakes
    MirthMistress
    wynter
    gwenhwyfar
    Matto Innamorato
    Toll Verliebt
    sugarshaker
    AmberLM
    shipper hannah
    mad gater
    pittsburghgirl
    Ancient 61
    cute_az_can_be
    L.A.Doyle
    majorsal
    Terrah
    Vicky
    shelsfc
    true_romance
    K8tbug1
    zuz
    starflight
    hope leslie hermnharry
    RepliCartertje
    Lesleyp
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lesleyp
      Good Morning shippers.

Just posted chapter 1 of my newest fic. this morning if anyone is interested.

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/50/whena.html

Would love feedback. Hope you guys like!
      I read it before coming to the forum this morning. It is really good. Don't make us wait too long for the next chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
        If I'm getting it right, it's a and a ,not a ....mwahahaha...I love it already...LOL

You don't really want me to give too much away now do you?
        Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
        Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
        Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
          Moebius is fine, but it's too short, I really think it should have been a three-parter - the second part about what happened after the original team had been stranded in Ancient Egypt. Now that would have been something. I just believe that the whole situation brought Sam and Jack closer to each other and TPTB just didn't SHOW us.
          I wanted a third part as well. I started a fanfic that would basically be a part three, but I may never manage to finish it. I should probably spend a little less time here and finish it by "ship" day.

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
            Moebius.

I really like that ATJack was interested in GeekySam from the first time he saw her. Attraction on the first sight.
            oh yeah that was great... look at his face. He really loved sam... Well and she really loved him but she didn't show it immediatly. Well she did show it a bit so...
            And well can you blame them... they look both so good. I mean Jack is just to hansom...every girl would fall in love for his looks.
            And Sam...come on every man would die for to be with such a lady. Even if she was geeky sam. She does look hot even than.

Comment

Originally posted by natalia
              I totally agree it's the little stuff that makes the ship! (not that i would be opposed to some major kiss-age).

Moebius is definietly slightly confusing as far as the timelines go. Interestingly enough this was the first episode i saw! I was flicking channels and i came across a re-run of moebius (yeah i'm REALLY new to stargate...like i've been watching it for...2 months maybe?). Anyways I had NO idea what was going on. My dad was like "Oh that's stargate...good show" so i sat through it....and i was hooked! of course the first thing i was drawn to was jack and sam. who wouldn't be? I totally picked up on the chemistry within minutes of tuning in. And it wasn't the obvious stuff tha ti picked up it was the little stuff (a testement to the talent of amanda and richard i'm sure!) Then i realised that i was in season 8 and there was so much show (and ship!) to go back and enjoy! so i've been watching from the beginning and i'm up to season 3!

LOVE this show! (and of course s/j!)

s'all i got

nat
              See that's the cool thing about Stargate! Families can enjoy it together. There is something for everyone. Action, adventure, drama, sci-fi, comedy, and romance.

Comment

When I saw this posters avatar I've had the song stuck in my head. It's from my era by The Moody Blues and to me, it fits Sam and Jack. Hope you enjoy:

The Story in Your Eyes from Every Good Boy Deserves Favour.

I've been thinking about our fortune
                And I've decided that we're really not to blame
                For the love that's deep inside us now
                Is still the same

And the sounds we make together
                Is the music to the story in your eyes
                It's been shining down upon me now
                I realize

Listen to the tide slowly turning
                Wash all our heartaches away
                We're part of the fire that is burning
                And from the ashes we can build another day

But I'm frightened for your children
                That the live that we are living is in vain
                And the sunshine we've been waiting for
                Will turn to rain

Listen to the tide slowly turning
                Wash all our heartaches away
                We're part of the fire that is burning
                And from the ashes we can build another day

But I'm frightened for the children
                That the live that we are living is in vain
                And the sunshine we've been waiting for
                Will turn to rain

When the final line is over
                It's certain that the curtain's gonna fall
                I can hide inside your sweet sweet love
                For ever more

Comment

i was thinking about 200-
                  Spoiler:
                  do we know whether the wedding thing is live action?... its probably the puppets.

Comment

O.k., it is good to be home. I wasn't paying attention and accidentally landed on the Anti-ship page. Safe at last.
                    E.K.R., it is live.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                      O.k., it is good to be home. I wasn't paying attention and accidentally landed on the Anti-ship page. Safe at last.
                      E.K.R., it is live.

cool!

EDIT: also.. poor you!!

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                        So, I found myself reading the 200 synopsis yesterday and have an opinion
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm usually an optimisitic shipper - but the way they wrote the spoiler it looks to be a spoof of S/J ship and I was very disappointed when I read that
                        Did anyone else read into that what I did?
                        That's what I'm fearing.
                        Spoiler:
                        That not only will it not be real, but that it will treat the ship as a joke. It might be a different matter if they had delivered on resolution, but they haven't.

Comment

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                            That's what I'm fearing.
                            Spoiler:
                            That not only will it not be real, but that it will treat the ship as a joke. It might be a different matter if they had delivered on resolution, but they haven't.
                            I think they'll treat it like that too. Of course, (spoilers for s10)
                            Spoiler:
                            we don't know for sure that it's actually Sam and Jack getting married. Let's face it....we all know that Sam likes hugging Thor, and Jack seems pretty close to Walter......
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              I think they'll treat it like that too. Of course, (spoilers for s10)
                              Spoiler:
                              we don't know for sure that it's actually Sam and Jack getting married. Let's face it....we all know that Sam likes hugging Thor, and Jack seems pretty close to Walter......
                              exactly... we are getting our hopes up a bit...

Spoiler:
                              as shippers... when people mention wedding in a spoiler, of course we all jump for joy and think of sam and jack straight away... but i don't want to be too dissapointed in it.... i'm still looking forward to what amanda tapping said would be a 'nice' scene for the fans (in tv zone) *crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by *E*K*R*
                                exactly... we are getting our hopes up a bit...

Spoiler:
                                as shippers... when people mention wedding in a spoiler, of course we all jump for joy and think of sam and jack straight away... but i don't want to be too dissapointed in it.... i'm still looking forward to what amanda tapping said would be a 'nice' scene for the fans (in tv zone) *crosses fingers*
                                Yup. All we can do is cross our fingers and hope for the best.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X