This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacme
    AUs can affect our reality, too-- sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a bad way. Unfortunately, Moebius and Ripple Effect may have changed our reality for the worse. Who knows what's canon anymore?
    i agree... i am getting confused!!!!!!!!
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Too many post, again, i love this topic
      I am rewatching RE again (wait for titles, titles help me).
      About kiss, is true she say "Missing me", but she killed Martouf and this is a point. She killed him.
      This epi nice for me, like a old time epi, only no very shipy. To many question about Sam&Who?, i hope is Jack, no, i believe is Jack . AU is a very difficult thing, but in RE everything fine (exceptly little details)
      Spoiler:
      Pete is in next epi Stronghold, mentioned

Little note, TPTB killing Sam character, with this guys from past
      She likes a teenager , i hope she realy with Jack.
      IMO TPTB planning very big surprise for ship S&J (i am believe), but nobody know how.

p.s.
      i hope, all understandig, if not write,
      no wasting my and yours times if you no understandig my ENG
      sigpic

Comment

I understood you just fine and I totally agree! *Crosses fingers* let's just hope that TPTB are planning something big!
        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
          I understood you just fine and I totally agree! *Crosses fingers* let's just hope that TPTB are planning something big!
          oohhh i totally agree... i hope that they are gonna do something!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
            *Crosses fingers* is need because if RDA no in 10. season big surprise have name Pete or NEW BOYFRIEND for Sam, definitly
            About almost kiss, if interruptet with Asgard, she looks like a surprised, but i don't know why, Asgard or *almost kiss with Marty!?*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
              *Crosses fingers* is need because if RDA no in 10. season big surprise have name Pete or NEW BOYFRIEND for Sam, definitly
              About almost kiss, if interruptet with Asgard, she looks like a surprised, but i don't know why, Asgard or *almost kiss with Marty!?*
              i think that she was surprised with her self, but remembered Jack...

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                i think that she was surprised with her self, but remembered Jack...

Hard times, very hard times
                Personally for record,i am not believe in HAPPYEND (not thinking married, only OFFICIALLY TOGETHER) between S&J in show (on screen), because is impossible for many reason (mainly show without Jack, TPTB), only still in hope for miracle

Still in hope like i me
                sigpic

Comment

But how do you forget this?
                  thanks Mala!

and this?

thanks Rune!

and this?

I honestly didn't see any hestitation nor regret before or after the attempted kiss. I said I wasn't going to rant anymore, but that was about the past. I was going to be more positive about the future -- or at least shut up so other people could. But Sam kissing someone else on purpose shakes everything. That was just so wrong. Wwwwhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

ship sistah
                  Last edited by sacme; 22 January 2006, 03:06 AM.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Yes she have a little lost memory for Jack (like a all), and it is BAD
                    very BAD, more positive?
                    Spoiler:
                    next is Pete in 9.14

Still in hope like i me it's only stupid show (after 8. season)
                    sigpic

Comment

Right. Finally acquired the episode and I have my tuppence worth to add

Spoiler:
                      Firstly, the kiss. The whole damn scene didn't fit in. The way she was lurking behind Martouf, it felt to me like she was planning on trying to kiss him or take a chance or something. Especially with the earlier "curious" scene.

But, and let's get this straight. I get the feeling, from the reaction to the "long distance relationships" bit, that Sam is with Jack, but they're going through a rocky patch because they live so far away from each other. Sam's feeling a little lonely and unloved.

But that whole scene was off, and the Asgard timing was very off. I mean, I would have bought it far more if Sam had just come to her senses.

Next, I found Sam to be a little odd and out of character throughout the episode, not just that bit. To me, a lot of the time, she seemed a little like a rabbit in the headlights, but that might just be my impression. Having said that, she did have some great moments. What I'm trying to say, is don't worry about the near-kiss, because there was a lot of weird out of character stuff in there.

Thirdly, the Scam ship. Had Joe not mentioned it, I don't think I'd have noticed, except for the bit where Sam's going "what? you're just gonna lock them up for three weeks?" The bed bit never even struck me that way, not after JM (hallowed be! we owe that guy some favours) cleaned it up.

I think that's pretty much all I've got to say. The maternity leave bit was a cop out, but I think the audience can assume that by this point, Sam's wheedled it out of someone who her AU partner is. Even if not, assuming the previous bit about Sam and Jack being on the rocks atm, the reaction in her hug with Janet was perfect. She'd be happy and relieved, because it means that her relationship is safe.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        Right. Finally acquired the episode and I have my tuppence worth to add

Spoiler:
                        Firstly, the kiss. The whole damn scene didn't fit in. The way she was lurking behind Martouf, it felt to me like she was planning on trying to kiss him or take a chance or something. Especially with the earlier "curious" scene.

But, and let's get this straight. I get the feeling, from the reaction to the "long distance relationships" bit, that Sam is with Jack, but they're going through a rocky patch because they live so far away from each other. Sam's feeling a little lonely and unloved.

But that whole scene was off, and the Asgard timing was very off. I mean, I would have bought it far more if Sam had just come to her senses.

Next, I found Sam to be a little odd and out of character throughout the episode, not just that bit. To me, a lot of the time, she seemed a little like a rabbit in the headlights, but that might just be my impression. Having said that, she did have some great moments. What I'm trying to say, is don't worry about the near-kiss, because there was a lot of weird out of character stuff in there.

Thirdly, the Scam ship. Had Joe not mentioned it, I don't think I'd have noticed, except for the bit where Sam's going "what? you're just gonna lock them up for three weeks?" The bed bit never even struck me that way, not after JM (hallowed be! we owe that guy some favours) cleaned it up.

I think that's pretty much all I've got to say. The maternity leave bit was a cop out, but I think the audience can assume that by this point, Sam's wheedled it out of someone who her AU partner is. Even if not, assuming the previous bit about Sam and Jack being on the rocks atm, the reaction in her hug with Janet was perfect. She'd be happy and relieved, because it means that her relationship is safe.
                        Like your post, always
                        Little problem is she almost kissing everyone , except Jack.
                        Almost is nice
                        I hope in home she kissing Jack many time
                        sigpic

Comment

funny! it's not my
                          Last edited by dexterav; 22 January 2006, 03:37 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Dexter.... that is a spoiler for ripple effect. please remove it and post just the url.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              Sally one minute I say there is no way
                              Spoiler:
                              TPTB will Ship Sam/Cam Together and the next I think TPTB just might.

Forgive me, I'm just catching up on this thread, so this is a response to a post from several pages back:

Ses, I don't think tptb will
                              Spoiler:
                              try to put Sam and Cameron together
                              . I think Peter DeLuise just went with the flow implied by the episode--
                              Spoiler:
                              infinite universes imply infinite possibilities
                              and misread JM's intention.

But, LOL, good catch by Mallozzi! I don't see any agenda, though. The fact that Joe gave an emphatic "NO!" to the possibility of
                              Spoiler:
                              Sam and Cameron
                              even in AU is very good news for S/J.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
                                Forgive me, I'm just catching up on this thread, so this is a response to a post from several pages back:

Ses, I don't think tptb will
                                Spoiler:
                                try to put Sam and Cameron together
                                . I think Peter DeLuise just went with the flow implied by the episode--
                                Spoiler:
                                infinite universes imply infinite possibilities
                                and misread JM's intention.

But, LOL, good catch by Mallozzi! I don't see any agenda, though. The fact that Joe gave an emphatic "NO!" to the possibility of
                                Spoiler:
                                Sam and Cameron
                                even in AU is very good news for S/J.

Bucky
                                Totally agreeing with you, Bucky. Even then, JM gives it a resounding no.

Comment

Working...
                                X