This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell
    OK, this just popped into my mind! Window of Opportunity. After Jack and Teal'c explain what's happening with the loop thingy, Sam goes looking for Jack and finds him in the commissary eating. She has the biggest smile. She sits across the table from him and says something like, 'so, can you tell me what I'm thinking?' And she grins. She's playing with him. Teasing him a bit. Flirty. I loved it. But, I forgot his response. I should look up the transcript.
    OK, I had to quote myself to add these pictures. Here's Sam when she is playing with Jack about the loop thingy!

Here's Jack in the last scene with his to-die-for gaze at Sam!!

Thanks to the unknown capper!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      You forgot one! In ]i] Beachead,]/i] as Sam
      Spoiler:
      was returning to the SGC, she and Jack played the little phone trick on Landry!

That was a good one too!!!!!

You are sooooo right!!! Thanks, hon!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        There but for the grace of god: jack:"i love you" (subtle because its very difficult to hear)
        Are you serious? He actually said "I love you"?! I have to go back and re-watch that!

One of my new all-time favs is in the conference room at the end of THREADS, when Jack and Sam are finishing eachother's sentences. "Ya think?" - "I do!" I really loved that scene.

mini(geek)

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
          Are you serious? He actually said "I love you"?! I have to go back and re-watch that!

One of my new all-time favs is in the conference room at the end of THREADS, when Jack and Sam are finishing eachother's sentences. "Ya think?" - "I do!" I really loved that scene.

mini(geek)
          Yes, Jack said "I love you." I oughta know!! Hee, hee!! I've played and replayed it many times!!! It is so soft that it is no surprise that you missed it but he said it!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            Yes, Jack said "I love you." I oughta know!! Hee, hee!! I've played and replayed it many times!!! It is so soft that it is no surprise that you missed it but he said it!!!!
            If you keep watching thats scene over and over again, the poor DVD will burn a hole straight through it Nell
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
              Sam/other has caused more problems than Sam/Jack ever could. It does not matter if Sam shows no interest or it's just a Dream.TPTB are still using the Sam character as a Sex object for the Male guest Star of the Week and the Sam character should never be used in that way. There's enough trashy characters on TV without dragging Sam down to that level.TPTB should known there characters and Show better than that.
              I hadn't thought about it from that perspective. I really think it's going to be a harmless fantasy ep that is very realistic to what McKay would do/think (and he has probably read her mission report from Grace), but I see where your sensitivity originates now. And, when I think about it that way, it bothers me a little too.
              Originally posted by Rogue
              Yep and they are rewriting what happen in previous eps to sex up the show. I hated it when they hinted that
              Spoiler:
              Sam and Orlin had sex. Thats not what happend, but it makes me wonder if there was something else to the relationship.
              Its bad enough not having any J/S ship, but when they throw past relationships in our face, thats just mean.
              This has been discussed so much, and has caused so much distress here that I wonder if one of you who go to the JM thread might ask him about this. I'd almost be interested in seeing what he has to say about it.
              Originally posted by sueKay
              I think there is 'something' going on...AT's attitude has shifted WAY too suddenly...she talks about not wanting Sam to be weak...I think casual sex is a sign of a weak woman...no offense to anyone here who is okay with casual sex, but everyone I know who has done that has had a lot of problems influencing their judgement.
              She talks about S/J ship weakening her character...what about S/P ship? Pete did more damage to her character in four or so episodes than Jack could EVER do...Her love for Jack and her resolve not to compromise her career, while aknowledging her feelings for him HUMANISED her character and made her SYMPATHETIC and BELIEVEABLE and ALL THE MORE REAL for it. Sam isn't perfect, and for a television character...that is possibly the biggest strength she could have.
              AT seems to forget that...JMO
              I agree about the casual sex, because it usually (and I'm not saying always--just usually) indicates poor self-esteem. That, and the suddenness of the shift, is why it seems so strange to me.....
              Originally posted by girlgater
              Side note here: It's strange though how some people see things differently. I was talking with a friend of mine about Atlantis and possible relationships that are forming there. He said "I think it would be better if they never paired up into couples." I couldn't believe it. SciFi isn't just about inter-galactic space travel and aliens. It's about what could happen when people are thrown into different situations other than what we know. When you put people into different environments, there is still the possibility of LOVE! Why not incorporate that into the storyline??
              I kinda agree with your friend, but probably not for the same reason. I've decided that I'm not considering anyone on SGA more than friends because I don't want to put TPTB in charge of my heart again! I've suffered too much angst over Sam & Jack!
              Originally posted by Rogue
              Pete is a four letter word at my house.
              Mine too, Rogue! Tried to green you, but I need to spread the love around before I can…..

Comment

I was trying to convince anunnaki to get her next chapter out today too - but it didn't work, darn it. She's still polishing. I think she's going to do the "date" scene next, so I'm stoked for it.

While I wait, though, anyone have any good fics to recommend? I've read all of Sally Reeve's stuff already (wow, what a great author). I love the long, juicy ones with really strong Sam characters.

Comment

I was trying to convince anunnaki to get her next chapter out today too - but it didn't work, darn it. She's still polishing. I think she's going to do the "date" scene next, so I'm stoked for it.

While I wait, though, anyone have any good fics to recommend? I've read all of Sally Reeve's stuff already (wow, what a great author). I love the long, juicy ones with really strong Sam characters.
                  What about Gail Delaney or MeiMei fanfics-the best on the planet!
                  sigpic

Comment

I've read Gail's. Where do I find MeiMei?

Comment

Favorite subtle shippy moment:

In Metamorphosis, when they're in the cell and Sam puts her head on Jack's shoulder. She was sure at that moment that she was going to die in the next few hours. She didn't need rest as much as she needed the comfort of being close to Jack. Sigh.....

For you who are so new that you haven't had the treat of seeing Caty's vids, please look around her site. She doesn't spend much time here these days, because she's sick of TPTB and W-A-I-T-I-N-G soooooo long for a S/J resolution, but she does great work! Her Love is All is probably the best S/J vid I've ever seen!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                        ok, lets play a little game. who can pick out the most subtle shippy moment? what's your favourite subtle shippy moment?
                        In The Broca Divbide, at the end of the episode when Jack tells her he was concerned about her wound and she says, "Really?" - her tone of voice made it sound like his opinion was very important to her.

Comment

I've read Gail's. Where do I find MeiMei?
                          Here's a link to meimei's site:
                          http://home.earthlink.net/~shiawmeimei/index.html

Good reading, just like your bud, anunnaki!

Hey, good to see you back here, Sum1! We've missed you!

Comment

Gateworld just released spoliers for Camelot and I hope I'am wrong but I do not see any signs of
                            Spoiler:
                            Jack appearing.If Jack is in epsiode it does not sound like he will play a big part.It's starting to look like Jack will not be back until Season 10.I hope TPTB are just keeping RDA appearance under wraps.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              Gateworld just released spoliers for Camelot and I hope I'am wrong but I do not see any signs of
                              Spoiler:
                              Jack appearing.If Jack is in epsiode it does not sound like he will play a big part.It's starting to look like Jack will not be back until Season 10.I hope TPTB are just keeping RDA appearance under wraps.
                              Means nothing! Do you think they're ready to tell us now? Nah! It's too soon. I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong, but I don't think they'd tell us this soon. Then, they'd lose all the fun of making us suffer a little longer!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                                If you keep watching thats scene over and over again, the poor DVD will burn a hole straight through it Nell
                                Yeah, it's a hot scene!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X