This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    he said it in Line of Duty. i think he actually called her Sammy. Oh, that was a good one..shippy angst left right and centre
    Ahoy, shippers!

I loved the way he said "Sam" when he was trying to revive her. You could feel his panic at the thought of losing her.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s2/2...x02%5F183.html

This isn't a very good pic, but I loved this scene.

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
      Ahoy, shippers!

I loved the way he said "Sam" when he was trying to revive her. You could feel his panic at the thought of losing her.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s2/2...x02%5F183.html

This isn't a very good pic, but I loved this scene.

Yeah, I love it when he gets all panicky at the thought of losing her. It's very restrained, and very much under control, but the panic is still there. It's there in ITLOD, in Entity, in Metamophosis. And in Singularity, when there's the slightest trace of panic in his voice as he orders her back up, and she refuses, and then doesn't answer at first when he calls her...I love that. That was the first moment I got shippy shivers for Sam and Jack, and knew this was a ship worth following. And boy, was I right!
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

In Singularity he orders he back up by calling her Sam. I really liked that. Was that before or after Fire and Water where we see what I remember as the first protective, comforting embrace when she freaks out after the hypnosis. He gives the doc a nasty look, too. That's the first honeypie moment I remember.

Comment

It was just Grace and In The Line of Duty that she called him Jack, wasn't it? But at least in Grace, we know it was really her calling him Jack. And I love his reaction 'Excuse me?'
          she called him jack in lost city 2. and how dare you forget it!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            she called him jack in lost city 2. and how dare you forget it!

You're right! How could I forget that moment? What was I thinking? I should be soundly punished for it. . Perhaps forced to watch affinity, or chimera

Comment

Oh, baby! Not only does she call him Jack, she strokes his face through the glass stuff. She even tears up. So angsty and shippy and sigh worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                Oh, baby! Not only does she call him Jack, she strokes his face through the glass stuff. She even tears up. So angsty and shippy and sigh worthy.

I know, it's wonderful! And he even watches her as he drifts away. It's a total ship moment. If only theyd kept the kiss in....

Comment

You're right! How could I forget that moment? What was I thinking? I should be soundly punished for it. . Perhaps forced to watch affinity, or chimera
                  No matter how bad a shipper you are...nobody deserves to have to watch those episodes again!
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't know about anyone else but on my tv schedule Simpsons comes on right after SG1. Different channel, but I'm just sayin'...

Comment

OOOOOOH!!! We're sooooo close to this particular 1000th page. Ship ship hooray!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        No matter how bad a shipper you are...nobody deserves to have to watch those episodes again!
                        You're right, it was bad enough the first time round. I was on the boards that night too, all of us commiserating together. I actually felt nauseous when Pete proposed...and then when Jack saw the ring, and had tears in his eyes, I just burst into tears myself.

I'll just watch Lost City again, just to remind myself.

Comment

When they showed Lost City the other night, they EDITED OUT the "I know" scene. I re-watched it a couple of times (God bless DVR's) just to make sure. I was steamed! Then the next week they edited out the scene where Sam walks in to the briefing. I just started with her sitting there, no introduction, no nada. AND in the last couple of airings of Enigma, the snippet where Jack says that the Tollans aren't good enough to live in the Land of the Light has been missing. Do they really think we're that dense? I don't have any of the DVDs and I notice these things. They're not just ripping off shippers, but all fans when they do this. I guess it's all for the almighty advertising dollar.

Comment

Sorry, I meant to say the briefing was in COTG but I'm sure you clever monkeys knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                              When they showed Lost City the other night, they EDITED OUT the "I know" scene. I re-watched it a couple of times (God bless DVR's) just to make sure. I was steamed! Then the next week they edited out the scene where Sam walks in to the briefing. I just started with her sitting there, no introduction, no nada. AND in the last couple of airings of Enigma, the snippet where Jack says that the Tollans aren't good enough to live in the Land of the Light has been missing. Do they really think we're that dense? I don't have any of the DVDs and I notice these things. They're not just ripping off shippers, but all fans when they do this. I guess it's all for the almighty advertising dollar.
                              As I said in the Samandan post, I'm feeling a strong Kenny Craig vibe from the powers that be.

Shipper: But what about Sam and Jack?
                              TPTB: Look into my eyes, into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, look into my eyes. You're under. Sam was never romantically attatched to a man called Jack. The edited versions on TV prove that. In fact, watch season nine. There was never a man called Jack on Stargate SG1. And, just for good measure, SAm had sex with Orlin in Ascension. Three.... Two... One... You're back in the room.
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Wow. I feel refreshed as if I just woke from a nice nap. Thanks, Tracy Jane, I guess I was hallucinating again.

Comment

Working...
                                X