X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    You have to go to www.samanjack.net/directory/frames.html

Then click on "stories" then click on "I" under "Alphabetical by Title" and scroll down to "It's a Wonderful Life."
    Also right above it is a sequel "It's a Wonderful Life, Part 2" which is NC-17, but I have no idea of your age, so you'll have to decide on that one. These are by Sue Corkill.

Sorry about the directions, but with Samanjack.net--don't seem to be able to put the hyperlink directly to the story. If I run across more of these stories, I'll post the link, although to tell you the truth I don't always read them if I know beforehand that it's Fragile Balance related.
    Thanks for that.... I was suffering fic withdrawal. NC17...... ooooh, I'm in for a treat.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Well, what was the shippers' consensus on this episode? I gather(taped but haven't watched yet) that there's still talk in the ep that
      Spoiler:
      Sam and Orlin knew each other 'quite well' way back when. I would think shippers should be praying that Flanery never becomes available in the future, on the other hand it would have been interesting , if he had been available for this ep, to see how TPTB would handle Sam's reactions and dialogues. Now the focus is on him being too young , but if Flanery were playing it, then what?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
        Well, what was the shippers' consensus on this episode? I gather(taped but haven't watched yet) that there's still talk in the ep that
        Spoiler:
        Sam and Orlin knew each other 'quite well' way back when. I would think shippers should be praying that Flanery never becomes available in the future, on the other hand it would have been interesting , if he had been available for this ep, to see how TPTB would handle Sam's reactions and dialogues. Now the focus is on him being too young , but if Flanery were playing it, then what?
        I'm not sure what would have happened if the original actor had been available.
        Spoiler:
        somehow I felt the only reason Sam didn't go for it was cos he was a kid... you know what I mean? Had he been an adult......
        Woooah. Tought question there, lady.

Comment

Hi - hope this isn't in the wrong thread. I was wondering if anyone can recommend some good S/J fics. I think I've read most of the ones posted in the last year (because the fanfic site was down) so maybe some that were posted last year? Thanks
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Thank you Gatetrixer. I'll be sure to check that out. For an almost thirty year-old a underage guess is a real treat.
            As for tonight: I'm leaving for two weeks with no Scifi acess and that's the junk they give me. Growl!
            Thanks for highlight ses110 : Jack saying "Would you like fries with that?" did make me a little hapier today.
            A life without ship is no life at all.

Comment

Anything by meimei is good and this is my fave fic. But Adult rated!!!

Comment

You have really good taste TraceyJane! Smut Alert.
                A life without ship is no life at all.

Comment

Thank you. I just wish I could write as well as this pair.

When meimei greened me and sent me a PM, I was so star struck. She's like a minor celebrity!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    Anything by meimei is good and this is my fave fic. But Adult rated!!!
                    Thank you! And I have meimei's page bookmarked.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well....ok. Just proves you're a good S/J shipper if you already have that down. Have you tried Intel cos it's run by SueKay and so has a shipper slant to it.

Comment

Well....ok. Just proves you're a good S/J shipper if you already have that down. Have you tried Intel cos it's run by SueKay and so has a shipper slant to it.
                        I hadn't heard of the site, but I've read some of SueKay's fic as well. Now bookmarked.
                        sigpic

Comment

It's got a fan fic section. There's not loads of stuff on there, but Myrth has a fab fic on there, and Sue has a few, as well as Cathain Nottingham.

Comment

ahoy fine shippers,

just wishing you all a shipperific new year....
                            hope everyone is doing well...

I have been SG1 deprived for sometime,but should be able to watch some in the near future.

Toodles and Hugs
                            Bee
                            "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                            http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                            http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Someting positive?

or Titanic strikes iceberg?
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah Suekay's place is the place to be. I'm thinking about putting my fic there. It's mostly shippery

Comment

Working...
                                X