This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    I thought it had more to do with Cassandra...
    *facepalm* I didn't think of that

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
    Did ya also notice that after Jack gets beamed out, Daniel, Hammond and Teal'c just stand there and Sam rushes off the ramp to save his butt?
    hmmm *note to self* Pay. More. Attention

hehe, I like the little "hello" from O'Neill when they all walk into the conference room
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Does Sam look particularly uncomfortable at the idea of the Goa'uld coming to the SGC, more so than the others with the exception of Teal'c?

Of course she was a host so that could explain it.

Um okaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy, I think I just answered my own question Please ignore me
      Originally posted by yessika View Post
      I thought it had more to do with Cassandra...
      Since one of the Goa'uld is Nirrti, that could explain her discomfort ... given what Nirrti did to Cassie's homeworld.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Ah, the start of the Yu jokes A classic Stargate in-joke begins here
        Ah yes and the start of many in my personal life as well LOL especially funny when you work with someone that also knows Yu. LOL

: Excuse me!? I assume someone's gonna show me the way back? Thank you!

As they walk back up the stairs, only Sam and Jack walk right next to each other even though there isn't a comfortable space for walking that close.

And he's checking out her legs!!!! *giggle*
        Last edited by Lara_SGC; 11 December 2009, 12:52 PM.

Comment

When Jack started to introduce everyone to Thor, he started off with Sam. Aww.

Did you also notice that when Thor says he wants Jack to speak for "Earth", Sam's watching him very closely and she frowns when he wants to say he might not be the right person to do that. Makes me wonder what she's thinking? Maybe she's more confident in his abilities than he is?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Since one of the Goa'uld is Nirrti, that could explain her discomfort ... given what Nirrti did to Cassie's homeworld.
            Like I said, I didn't think of that. They only mentioned it in this particular ep and I somehow forgot
            sigpic

Comment

I love the whole Jack-Thor conversation...
              Jack: Is that a headnod?
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I do like the way this episode shows up Jack's 'diplomatic skills'. He gets frustrated with diplomacy, and gets all flustered and confused with the subtleties, but yet he sees right to the heart of it all and when it comes down to it knows exactly what to do to get the right result.
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Aw and the Yu joke; they're panning to Sam and she's finding Jack's reaction immensely funny even though no one is actually smiling. She's got such a soft spot for him. Darn, it's that obvious!

Comment

I like how he turns to Sam for confirmation that Hathor is dead

And poor Jack, he wasn't finished his rant
                    sigpic

Comment

Jack's understanding of the way Sam's feeling when she tries to use the healing device is interesting, especially when you think this is the episode right after Seth where he saw her use the hand device.

Plus, anyone else notice quite a lack of 'sirs' in that little conversation? It's just made me think of what we've been discussing over on the discussion thread in our rewatch, that Sam and Jack are at their most comfortable in season 3, up to A Hundred Days - they've grown very close and have started to have deeper feelings for one another, but haven't yet realised quite how dangerous those feelings could be, and therefore there's no barriers being maintained between them. I wonder if the comparative lack of 'sirs' here is part of that - as opposed to after D&C onwards when Sam drops them left, right and centre as a constant reminder. Rather like the fact that Jack never calls her Sam after that point.

Just a thought
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
                        Aw and the Yu joke; they're panning to Sam and she's finding Jack's reaction immensely funny even though no one is actually smiling. She's got such a soft spot for him. Darn, it's that obvious!
                        I do love that - not only that Sam has that reaction but also that we are shown it every time
                        sigpic

Comment

Jack's understanding of the way Sam's feeling when she tries to use the healing device is interesting, especially when you think this is the episode right after Seth where he saw her use the hand device.

Plus, anyone else notice quite a lack of 'sirs' in that little conversation? It's just made me think of what we've been discussing over on the discussion thread in our rewatch, that Sam and Jack are at their most comfortable in season 3, up to A Hundred Days - they've grown very close and have started to have deeper feelings for one another, but haven't yet realised quite how dangerous those feelings could be, and therefore there's no barriers being maintained between them. I wonder if the comparative lack of 'sirs' here is part of that - as opposed to after D&C onwards when Sam drops them left, right and centre as a constant reminder. Rather like the fact that Jack never calls her Sam after that point.

Just a thought
                          And very good thoughts indeed
                          sigpic

Comment

she scared him when she approached him to give him a pep-talk. Everyone just assumes Jack has to do it and can do it but our Sam goes to him personally showing him how much fate they have in him. How much fate SHE has in him.

The conversation starts of business like, professionals talking to each other. They move into the room and then she talks about Jolinar. It gets a little bit more personal. She feels comfortable enough to talk to him about it and the way he leans in, getting into her personal space just shows how much he cares for her.

He really doesn't want to see her hurt. His "Major, I hate having any of them here" may sound a bit harsh but it's those walls that he throws up around him when he knows he's getting to closely emotional to her.

When she says "Good Luck", he winks at her! He WINKS. Never saw that before

Comment

We lost another page

Edit: I think...
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Just a thought
                                Josi! Awesome train of thought. Amen to that.

Watch how after Jack 'blew it with the System Lords' how many times during his conversation his eyes go to Sam's. More to her than the others in the room. Drawing comfort, confirmation (wohoo I said the magic word!), checking on her to see how she's holding up? All of which are pretty noble considering he's carrying the worry of the world on his shoulders.

Comment

Working...
                                X