This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MirthMistress
    Night night, all. Thanks for a fun first night. I'll be back soon, I hope.
    Glad you enjoyed it! Hope to see you soon.
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
      Couldn't resist borowing this one to wish Shipperahoy and SamCarterONeill!
      a Happy Birthday, welcome Nina and yeahsurehabetcha to this shipper heaven and give congratulations to SCJON on finishing your doctorate (In what?). Sorry if anyone got missed
      20th century British labour movement history. Possibly as far removed from the world of Stargate as you could get! Thanks for asking though.

Back OT. I'd be very interested to hear Amanda's answers at converntions re the togetherness of Sam and Jack.

And because I really like the smilie and what it represents
      always and forever

Comment

Hey Folks!
        A little out of topic thought for the mo.!
        I for one think Sam & Jack are presuing a relationship. I think it started in Threads after Jacob Died and before Daniel returned! - Note how close they are sitting in the breifing room across from Telc and bratac.
        But I was watching Mobius and a thought struck me after I stopped staring at the hands touching when Sam passed Jack the report!!!!!!! ( Evidence ohhh I think so!!!!)
        What do ye make of his reference to Sam as as "She" Very informal and casual dont you think!!!! When Danny talks about going back in time he says quite definatly " She wont let me go back to see the red socks" or something like that. But its the She!!!! that got me! Jack has never refered to Sam as anything But Carter or her rank then all of a sudden its She and Sam does not react to it or Danny. as far as Im concerned it implies a closer relationship then before and it also implies that they have had some privte disussions on the possibility of the use for the ship. Also I think that through out Mobius it is subtaly clear that their relationship has changed. Jack for one is a lot more complient to Sams orders. I know SG1 is her team now but he is still the General for crying out loud! and she chastises him like a bold boy over not touching or interacting with anybody and he accepts it! That is the bigist change. its Jacks compliance with Sams plans.He does not give her a quip back or a smart comment he just accepts her decision and goes with it. I know Sams decision was the best option to them but still the Jack and Sam of old would have needed a little discussion on the matter. Mind you the fact that they did revolt and died doing it also speaks loads I Think TPTB added in that bit to show to shw that maybe Sam & Jack wern't ment to last. In all the AU's every time Sam & Jack get together they are doomed! Sigh! But as far as Im concerned in our current reality ie Season 9 they are presuing a relationship! it is Jack she is refering to with ~not exactly~
        Thats why she is so nervous/ uncomfortable around Orlin.
        Hey did ye all see the pics from Banff on the Thunk site????
        I wonder about the Short Hair!!!! Hmmmmmm And there were a few cast members there as well so RDA is deff still in contact with the Gang!!!!!!
        Hmmmmmm Speculation!!!!!! Speculation!!!!!!! Speculation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Epsiode 200 anyone!!!

Comment

You have some really interesting thoughts there. I agree with you that they are so definitely together. I hadn't thought about the 'she' bits in Moebius before though. I am so going to have to watch that episode again. Not that I need an excuse to watch Stargate .

I don't think I've seen you on the thread before. If I haven't and you are a new family member, then Welcome!
          always and forever

Comment

Welcome TLWROX!

And there's also the scene in Citizen Joe when they're on the phone! I don't know but I find this scene so sweet!

Comment

another good one...was in the episode "death knell"...
              in the end...carter was hurt and dried up...he sat near her and hugged her...
              i thought he should've wisphered in her ear "i am happy you're ok...i love you).

lol....like that's gonna happen....

Comment

Morning nudge!
                sigpic

Comment

Morning Nell.. I'm off to bed.. lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nina
                    I don't know the american rating system, is M PG-13?
                    No, M is R and T is PG-13

Comment

Damnit. Can't read it, too young.

Thank you all (again) for welcoming me so nicely!

Hey Folks!
                      A little out of topic thought for the mo.!
                      I for one think Sam & Jack are presuing a relationship. I think it started in Threads after Jacob Died and before Daniel returned! - Note how close they are sitting in the breifing room across from Telc and bratac.
                      But I was watching Mobius and a thought struck me after I stopped staring at the hands touching when Sam passed Jack the report!!!!!!! ( Evidence ohhh I think so!!!!)
                      What do ye make of his reference to Sam as as "She" Very informal and casual dont you think!!!! When Danny talks about going back in time he says quite definatly " She wont let me go back to see the red socks" or something like that. But its the She!!!! that got me! Jack has never refered to Sam as anything But Carter or her rank then all of a sudden its She and Sam does not react to it or Danny. as far as Im concerned it implies a closer relationship then before and it also implies that they have had some privte disussions on the possibility of the use for the ship. Also I think that through out Mobius it is subtaly clear that their relationship has changed. Jack for one is a lot more complient to Sams orders. I know SG1 is her team now but he is still the General for crying out loud! and she chastises him like a bold boy over not touching or interacting with anybody and he accepts it! That is the bigist change. its Jacks compliance with Sams plans.He does not give her a quip back or a smart comment he just accepts her decision and goes with it. I know Sams decision was the best option to them but still the Jack and Sam of old would have needed a little discussion on the matter. Mind you the fact that they did revolt and died doing it also speaks loads I Think TPTB added in that bit to show to shw that maybe Sam & Jack wern't ment to last. In all the AU's every time Sam & Jack get together they are doomed! Sigh! But as far as Im concerned in our current reality ie Season 9 they are presuing a relationship! it is Jack she is refering to with ~not exactly~
                      I never noticed the "She" thing, but now thatyou say it, yeah, he never spoke of her as "She".

I saw something else: When Jack takes the ZPM with him in one if the last scenes, he walks past her and she jumps a little, then smiles after he left the room. What could that mean...?

Hello, Nina! New shippers always welcome! And your English is just fine.
                      Nina, I missed you, but Herzlich Wilkommen! If you need any help with language stuff, get in touch.
                      Thank you both, glad you're able to understand me, but if I need help, I'll contact you, do you speak german?
                      There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

There's another theory which states that this has already happened.

Douglas Adams

Please excuse my mistakes, I'm from Germany and my English isn't so good

Comment

Originally posted by Nina
                        Damnit. Can't read it, too young.

Thank you all (again) for welcoming me so nicely!

I never noticed the "She" thing, but now thatyou say it, yeah, he never spoke of her as "She".

I saw something else: When Jack takes the ZPM with him in one if the last scenes, he walks past her and she jumps a little, then smiles after he left the room. What could that mean...?

Thank you both, glad you're able to understand me, but if I need help, I'll contact you, do you speak german?
                        Yeah, I speak German. My family is German, I am studying it at university, and I lived there last year.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                          Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! It's been a good day. My best friend is buying my plane ticket to Vancouver for the Creation Con as my birthday present.
                          What a great birthday present. I hope you have a wonderful time in Vancouver.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                            Ooooomph! Thanks for the huggles MG! Long time no see. Ack! I'm so excited about the con. And I'm really looking forward to finally meeting Amanda. And I get scared to ask ship questions at cons because of the resulting boos which inevitably come but I'm going to ask her if she thinks that Sam and Jack are together. It will really help me watch the show from now on if she says yes.
                            I think everyone will have their fingers crossed that we get the right answer!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                              Hi, all. This is my first post anywhere and I think I've already messed up somehow. Anyway, I've lurked for quite a while and just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed your discussions. Thanks for giving me a place to realize I'm not alone in my thoughts.

Welcome to the family MirthMistress.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow? You get booed at cons for ship questions? That's awful!
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X