This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell

WE'LL BE RECRUITING MEMBERS FOR THE SHIP SHIP HOORAY SPECIAL OPS TEAM ON SHIP DAY WHICH OCCURS IN JULY!!!
    Damn!!! I want to be there so I can be part of the team... but I won't!!!
    Originally posted by RepliCartertje
    Looks grate lizlove... really love it... and hope know that it will work so that the lurkers finally get it that shipping is nice doing... I mean what is nicer than talking about sam/jack
    BTW still up??
    Thanks but remember this is not the finished version! Far from it!!! Yeah I'm still up... it's nearing 4AM huh?

And it needs to be 'Operation Delurk' and not Delurking! *sigh*
    Last edited by Lizlove; 27 June 2006, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nell

OK, LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE SOME INTEREST IN SHIP DAY!!! Hee, hee, hee!!!

Ship Day is about CELEBRATING SAM & JACK!!! SHIP DAY was created to celebrate the anniversary of Divide and Conquer...THE.EPISODE when Sam and Jack acknowledged their mutual attraction to one another and witnesses!!! CANON anyone??!!

SHIP DAY is an opportunity for Shippers and Friends of Sam and Jack to play, celebrate, create, and have loads of fun for 24 hours around the world!!!

WHEN is SHIP DAY? Well, I'm not sure if there is an exact date but it will be nice to schedule SHIP DAY on a weekend when most people are available to visit!!!
      Here is the link to the third annual ship day and the second annual ship day. I'll throw in the shipper archive too, just for fun.

It has to be July 28th because it's such a special day.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        If memory serves, its 28th July. I can't remember the exact timings - I think it started at 5am for me (gmt) making it midnight ... errrr... EST?

There are plenty of knowledable shippers out there who know all the details by heart. I know Bev (Dipsofjazz) usually is a fount of knowledge of all things shippy, as is Sally.
        At your service, Ma'am. LOL!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
          Thanks but remember this is not the finished version! Far from it!!! Yeah I'm still up... it's nearing 4AM huh?
          Well than the finished version will be much better...can't wait to see it and it is not 4 AM it is only 3.38 AM so...

I am watching moebidus again... and everytime I see it...it get's me really confused all those timelines... but the kiss... oh that one is lovely and when Sam says: 'I can fix that'
          I really love that line

Comment

Allright... here it comes...

This is a quick little thing I put together! But is not the original. I put it here so you can critizise it, help me, say whatever you want about it. It's for you to rant about!

Excellent!
            sigpic

Comment

Well than the finished version will be much better...can't wait to see it and it is not 4 AM it is only 3.38 AM so...

I am watching moebidus again... and everytime I see it...it get's me really confused all those timelines... but the kiss... oh that one is lovely and when Sam says: 'I can fix that'
              I really love that line
              Much better? We'll see...
              Means that I'm off in 30 mins!

Moeibus? I wish I could watch eps that late especially those I like! Don't forget; Sam can fix everything!

Comment

I'll try to be here if I can.

Comment

Much better? We'll see...
                  Means that I'm off in 30 mins!

Moeibus? I wish I could watch eps that late especially those I like! Don't forget; Sam can fix everything!
                  why can't you watch eps that late... I mean what is nicer that watch a really good shippy episode of stargate late at night when everyone is sleeping?
                  and true sam can fixe everything but that line is so cute... the way she says that geeky sam...
                  still if someone can explain those timelines for me... cause I really don't get that... who is who and who is dead? (maybe I better not watch that ep so late)

Comment

Great wallpaper... looks really lovely...love it and the text fits so well with it
                    Thank you! I should have the second one done soon, but I'm madly trying to watch SG-1 in time for season 9 coming on tomorrow night.

Comment

why can't you watch eps that late... I mean what is nicer that watch a really good shippy episode of stargate late at night when everyone is sleeping?
                      and true sam can fixe everything but that line is so cute... the way she says that geeky sam...
                      still if someone can explain those timelines for me... cause I really don't get that... who is who and who is dead? (maybe I better not watch that ep so late)
                      Well... can I explain it to you tomorrow?
                      I can't watch this late because mom's bedroom is right next to mine. She wakes up at almost every sound, I swear sometimes I'm afraid to type!

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                        *sigh*

We just read the last chapter of this one here at work. It just doesn't get any better than this for S/J action/adventure/romance if you ask me.

FIC REC:
                        A Pond With No Fish (complete)
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2945618/1/

-
                        everyone keeps mentioning this fic, but everytime i've went over there to read it, the amount of chapters makes me twitch. sooo... does anyone know of a way of reading this fic in one whole piece?

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Random post...

Was just watching "It's Good to be King" From S8... just had to point out the lovely part where Jack sends Daniel and Teal'c off to the gate and proclaims

"Carter, you and I are going to go handle the ship"

Lol, my friend and I just enjoyed that part y'know, Sam, Jack, a Puddle Jumper...
                          The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            everyone keeps mentioning this fic, but everytime i've went over there to read it, the amount of chapters makes me twitch. sooo... does anyone know of a way of reading this fic in one whole piece?

sally
                            Don't be lazy, it reads quickly
                            And it's sort of devided in 3 parts too so...
                            To read it in one whole piece I suggest one good night of sleep!

Comment

Damn!!! I want to be there so I can be part of the team... but I won't!!!

And it needs to be 'Operation Delurk' and not Delurking! *sigh*

That's the only thing that needed to be changed. I love it! I want one Liz! It's prettiful! So newbies get one as well as us? Or maybe they get a special one that says something about OD delurking them. Ideas anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by stargate-princess
                                lol yeah i am the same one, no problem! CONGRADULATIONS shelfsc...hope you have fun. i'm depressed now lol, so wish i was going!
                                to everyone that got their tickets to the avalon con, CONGRATZ!!

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X