X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    What?

babies....Did someone mention babies *smacks nogigglingmajor over the head with a tuna fish sandwich and runs away*

*screeches to a halt* ohhhhhhh I like that last idea
    ooooh, i it raw tuna, yum! What? what's wrong with babies...what's the smack for? *looks imploringly at others*

BTW, everyone seems so happy...did I miss something? * arches eyebrow in true Teal'c fashion*

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
    I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
    Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
      ooooh, i it raw tuna, yum! What? what's wrong with babies...what's the smack for? *looks imploringly at others*

BTW, everyone seems so happy...did I miss something? * arches eyebrow in true Teal'c fashion*
      Well I can only speak for myself...but the recent appearance of Amanda at AT4 here in the UK apparently had her speaking positively about Sam and Jack again AND she revealed that Damien Kindler was apparently working on a project that would bring Amanda and Rick together for a project outside of Stargate. Those made me VERY happy.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        Well I can only speak for myself...but the recent appearance of Amanda at AT4 here in the UK apparently had her speaking positively about Sam and Jack again AND she revealed that Damien Kindler was apparently working on a project that would bring Amanda and Rick together for a project outside of Stargate. Those made me VERY happy.

Sorry Alan, but Damian has scotched that rumour. He said it was the first he'd heard of it, so I'm guessing either AT was joking, or there's been some kind of misunderstanding somewhere along the line.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Sorry Alan, but Damian has scotched that rumour. He said it was the first he'd heard of it, so I'm guessing either AT was joking, or there's been some kind of misunderstanding somewhere along the line.
          Disappointed.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
            *waits for Jann to leave*

*nekkind dances through thread*

*goes back to shipsgiving thread now that betaing is finished*
            *drools at the sight*.....*eyes glaze over and he faints*....

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Sam doesn't get married to someone else, but if you want to know she is engaged for half a season with a potato...erm I mean Pete.

The last two seasons aren't terrible S/J wise. Why? Because you can believe, if you want, that S/J are together. I think that S/J are together since S8, Threads.

It's really good, don't worry. The angst is part of this ship, but it's sooo worth it....as for Pete, he's just an instrument, IMHO, that is needed to let Sam realise how good Jack is for her.

MY EYES! I hadn't left yet you know...
            hush you....I happen to think kim is a very pretty (and gorgeous and sexy ) young lady.....

and it's bad form to insult your loyal adviser, Queen Jann....

aw way to go jumbly....now look what you gone and did...you killed Alan's happiness.....such a meanie mood killer you are....

just for that....no Martin-shaped chocolate lollipops for you....

Comment

son of a

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post

aw way to go jumbly....now look what you gone and did...you killed Alan's happiness.....such a meanie mood killer you are....
                I know, sometimes the truth hurts Be strong Alan *hugs*

And look at it this way, maybe the idea has now been planted in Damian's incredibly imaginative and creative mind

just for that....no Martin-shaped chocolate lollipops for you....
                *sticks tongue out at MG* I have a huge supply stashed away

Comment

I know, sometimes the truth hurts Be strong Alan *hugs*
                  Thanks jumble. *hugs*

And look at it this way, maybe the idea has now been planted in Damian's incredibly imaginative and creative mind
                  Maybe...I dunno. I won't build my hopes up too high this time though. Never say never.

Comment

Thanks jumble. *hugs*

Maybe...I dunno. I won't build my hopes up too high this time though. Never say never.
                    'Never' isn't in the shippers' vocabulary is it?

Why aren't you on the Shipsgiving thread?

Comment

'Never' isn't in the shippers' vocabulary is it?

Why aren't you on the Shipsgiving thread?
                      Nope.

What? I am! See: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=272 (please don't look at the date I posted this)

Comment

Nope.

What? I am! See: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=272 (please don't look at the date I posted this)

Comment

Nope.

That's sneaky

but you stretched the page

Comment

That's sneaky

but you stretched the page
                            Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

No. No, don't...don't do that

Comment

That's great news . Thanks for posting that Alan.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                If I had a goauld (where those the apostrophe go?) mothership I would soo go
                                Be glad you didn't go I can't believe how bad Hearts have become

indeed.....now for your punishment you must write "I will get help for my goldfish memory problem" 100 times....
                                *runs out and hides in closet*

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post

I like smacking people with fish I don't like kids
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X