This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    I did that 'What Stargate character test' and I got Jack! Right, if I'm Jack, I demand a good ship resolution right now, with a great big huge sloppy kiss!!!

Talking of kisses..I've seen Sam kiss a lot of men <shudder>. I've seen Jack kiss a few women <vomit>. But when those two kiss each other...it's the hottest kisses ever! Sam and Orlin, Jak and that bimbo who did the marriage cake...bland and boring by comparison. Sam and the Spud...not as hot as he thought those kisses were. But Sam and Jack....that kiss in Grace was about a thousand times sexier than any thrashing about on a bed with Spud man. Look!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Jack/kiss5.jpg

And of course...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ebiuskiss5.jpg

I love they way they cup each other's faces when they kiss. That's so romantic <sigh>. And that's why Sam and Jack will be together, because no-one else can kiss Sam like Jack does...and vice versa.
    Sigh.....you are soooooo right! Love it when they kiss!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Where's the military consultant in this episode?
      Spoiler:
      They are drinking and Cameron leaves without telling his group where he is going, then he has sex while on a mission
      . Do you see a problem?
      collateral damage
      Spoiler:
      just putting on that memory thing seemed like a risky thing to do. shouldn't someone have studied it first?

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Where's the military consultant in this episode?
        Spoiler:
        They are drinking and Cameron leaves without telling his group where he is going, then he has sex while on a mission
        . Do you see a problem?
        Oh, yeah! Big time!

Jack would not approve!

Comment

Spoiler:
          Jee how original! A mix of a Hundred Days and Forbidden Planet. This season just gets better and better-NOT!
          Spoiler:
          yeah, I was bored. kinda cheesy ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
            That's soo cute. Am I the only one noticing that their hands are in the exact same spot in both shots?

:shippy sigh:
            it's their way. they have a way! in AU any....way.

if we ever see a real kiss between them, then we'll know for sure if this is their way.

ship sistah

Comment

Well see technically Grace wasn't AU.. it was in Sam's head... so clearly Sam in her mind and Sam in other universes have the same style..... [head explodes]

Originally posted by sacme
              it's their way. they have a way! in AU any....way.

if we ever see a real kiss between them, then we'll know for sure if this is their way.

ship sistah
              sigpic

Comment

you are talking about 9.12?, or not

One thing me made angry, end? without explanation, without word
                Iceberg closing Titanic fast
                It's only my imagination, or Sam love all people around (meaning Martouf, Narim, Orlin etc.) and only not Jack?
                Last edited by dexterav; 14 January 2006, 02:52 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

all shiper died after 9.12 epi!?
                  bump up this topic
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Ah how sweet, Cameron and Landy in a locker scene. It just makes me want to forget Jack or NOT!
                    I was actually looking behind them for Jack's locker.
                    sigpic
                    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

After reading few post, TPTB attain it's, forgot Jack, forgot S&J, forgot all good things from SG, after 5 epi
                      and all fans happy (exceptly me)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                        I don't think so. This actress looked a bit older.
                        Sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious here, but Grace was two years ago. She would look a bit older, wouldn't she?

As for Jack and Sam.... apparently the new TV guides have SG1 collector's cards in them. The Sam one has AT saying that's Sam's happily single.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          Sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious here, but Grace was two years ago. She would look a bit older, wouldn't she?

As for Jack and Sam.... apparently the new TV guides have SG1 collector's cards in them. The Sam one has AT saying that's Sam's happily single.
                          Simple, Titanic strikes iceberg , and all gone
                          Nice, very nice
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

I bet that quotes from a good few years ago now. Specially as this season she told Agent Barrett that
                            Spoiler:
                            she wasn't exactly single
                            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              I bet that quotes from a good few years ago now. Specially as this season she told Agent Barrett that
                              Spoiler:
                              she wasn't exactly single
                              You are realy shiprer
                              "Not, exactly" is nothing, this is problem
                              After 9.10,9.11, things is a worse a worse (talking about S&J)
                              IMO, to the end 9. season, will be end S&J (meaning officiali)

But i am continuing dreaming about S&J TOGETHER, if i am not to see end on the screen i am still in HOPE
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                                Simple, Titanic strikes iceberg , and all gone
                                Nice, very nice
                                **DAMAGE CONTROL** Courtesy of Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team**

I don't know about that Sam card but what I do know is that I am not alarmed. Maybe the card has been released now but look at the info. It does not apply to Season 9. Notice that Sam's enemy is listed as Replicarter.
                                Spoiler:
                                Replicarter is NOT in Season 9 and, in fact, was destroyed before Threads episode.
                                And, about AT's quote that Sam is "...single...," that could be out of context to Season 9 also.
                                Spoiler:
                                Remember, Sam replied to Barrett's are you "single" again with, "not exactly." She's with Jack.
                                I'm tellin' ya, this is my story and I'm sticking to it.

Remember that Sam and Jack are together. Enjoy this pic which is one of the few on-screen confirmation pics we have from Season 8.
                                http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...image36081.jpg

Spoiler:
                                Sam and Jack went fishing. Look at the affectionate gaze between Sam and Jack. Remember that to get to this point, Sam broke off her engagement to and Kerry ended her dating Jack. That's correct. Kerry and Jack DID NOT have a RELATIONSHIP. They had only known each other for a short time before dating. If Jack was in a relationship with Kerry, he wouldn't hide it!! He didn't have any argument or resistence to Kerry's ending their dating. That so convinced me that he loved Sam.

Another successful damage control event!! Ship, Ship Hooray!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X