This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys
    After reading Sally Malcolms books I realised just how much I missed the angst packed action episodes!!.....I really hope that somewhere along the line whether it be in a movie or a feature length Series finale I want a really BIG storyline packed with angst, lots of action and lots of emotion!! I think we should start a petition for Sally Malcolm to write a storyline for the Stargate movie and send it to TPTB!

The storyline from those books would be amazing to see on screen!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
      Hey Guys
      After reading Sally Malcolms books I realised just how much I missed the angst packed action episodes!!.....I really hope that somewhere along the line whether it be in a movie or a feature length Series finale I want a really BIG storyline packed with angst, lots of action and lots of emotion!! I think we should start a petition for Sally Malcolm to write a storyline for the Stargate movie and send it to TPTB!

Nice dream!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        thanks, scjon, for the link to the site. Here is a direct link to the article:
        http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=437
        This article has info about Season 9 and 10 episodes' characters' possibilities including what may or may not occur with The Ship and O'Neill. Hey, I'm steadfast in my belief that no romance for Sam means she's with Jack!!! No giggling!!! It ain't over yet!!!
        Guys, that web site is very pro Daniel/Shanks site and anti Sam/Jack so just remember that when reading any articles or post from the site.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
          Hey Guys

That's what I thought too when I read the 2 books : it's the kind of story that I'd love to see on screen : action, angst, ship (subtle yes, but it's better than a lot of what we've seen during 8 seasons...)
          Btw, nell, the book is on the way I hope you'll like your bookmark
          (I'll post it here after you've recieved it because I don't wanna spoil your surprise )
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

I am a reading few fanfic from Gail R. Delaney , this is a fantastic, no word for this fanfic, fantastic

p.s.
            yes translate
            a 200. post ,i hope a little reasonable posts
            sigpic

Comment

Whoot! Still in fantasy land! Jack and Sam were on a dirty weekend and Pete is dead! Whoot!
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

First I have to say that I haven't read the article that you guys are talking about but based on what you guys have said I find it astonishing that writers are having trouble coming up with first Sam stories and now Jack stories. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they writers? Isn't that their job to come up with stories? I also have to say we are not talking about guest stars to a show, we are talking about characters that have been around for 8-9 years, that they have developed. I don't even think I could go into the "oversight" part of it, how do you forget something like that? Me thinks it is time for some new blood in the writers pool.

Comment

I agree with ses about Fourth Horseman Part 1
                  Spoiler:
                  we have this epidemic ravaging our whole country and yet the man who is head of homeworld security, I think, isn't even mentioned much less seen; IMO this was a huge oversight. This is what bothers me the most about TPTB when Jack should be mentioned or seen in an episode because of its intent, he isn't, instead they use him in stupid areas of absolute no importance. Now like others have said I could stare at him all day; but come on.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                    I am a reading few fanfic from Gail R. Delaney , this is a fantastic, no word for this fanfic, fantastic

p.s.
                    yes translate
                    a 200. post ,i hope a little reasonable posts
                    Dexterav. Congratulations on your 200th post!

nickatell. I haven't read the article either, but the whole thing seems to be very weird.
                    always and forever
                    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                      Spoiler:
                      we have this epidemic ravaging our whole country and yet the man who is head of homeworld security, I think, isn't even mentioned much less seen; IMO this was a huge oversight. This is what bothers me the most about TPTB when Jack should be mentioned or seen in an episode because of its intent, he isn't, instead they use him in stupid areas of absolute no importance. Now like others have said I could stare at him all day; but come on.
                      TPTB say : FORGOT O'NEILL , FORGOT SAM&JACK
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        That's certainly the impression that I've got aand I haven't even seen s9 yet!
                        always and forever
                        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
                          Has anyone read the article in Solutions site under character hints for season 10. Some interesting comments. It seems as though the mention of Jack as head of Homeworld Security or rather the not mentioning was an "oversight." Wow! Jack who? They also said that RDA would be welcome in season 10 if they could find him the "right story." Sounds like they are having trouble with Sam AND Jack storylines. I personally would be happy to see him come on the show and read the Colorado phone book, but hey, that's just me.
                          I'd be happy if Jack just stood there and smiled, preferably at Sam!

Comment

In friday, I'll see. (sunday for my, i hope)
                            Shipy continued (iceberg is not on horizont )

Shipy end (iceberg is on horizont )
                            My personal BOMB for TPTB on the way )
                            sigpic

Comment

For me, I don't understand how "Threads" was suppose to wrap up the whole Jack and Sam relationship. How much closer are we than we were before the whole Pete fiasco? I never really bought into the "Grace" episode
                              Spoiler:
                              where Sam questions her feelings for Jack and his for her. TPTB have portrayed Sam as a strong military woman, she above the rest except Jack knows that nothing could happen between them when she is under his command. If she was looking for more from Jack, what more did she get then she hasn't received in the past? and if we are suppose to believe in "Grace" then what in the heck is Sam doing now leaving a job where she is geographically closer to Jack (although I'm not quite sure about the regs) and where she could find out more about these feelings, to continue back at her old job where Jack no longer resides? This doesn't make sense to me. Think about this in Threads Jack doesn't come running up to Sam and beg her not to marry Pete, quite the contrary he wants her to do whatever makes her happy and in the Jack style he does nothing. She on her own based on nothing more than she had before Grace decides that she is making possibly the biggest mistake of her life. Then when Jack comforts her, tells her "Always"; Sam hears this and is suddenly at peace again with Jacks feelings and breaks off her engagement with Pete. I honestly could see Sam getting tired of the whole "regs" thing and moving on only and I mean only after she would have had a conversation with Jack and they decided that they would never be together; but IMO AT and RDA have played these characters feelings for one another with such depth that I don't believe either would do anything before talking with the other. She isn't a civillian she is military and she understands the rules as well as he does and to suggest differently is wrong; in saying this I have trouble believing after going through all of this that she now just leaves Jack and returns back to the SGC. Again if she now is at peace with her relationship with Jack there is no way when Barrett asked her if she is single again that Sam said "not exactly", if "Threads" did bring closure she should have said "I'm in a relationship", she never had to mention with whom. IMO Threads doesn't bring closure to the Sam and Jack relationship it just brought us back to where we were and left us there. Yes, I think Jack and Sam are together, committed to one another as I always have even before Grace and Threads, but to properly give closure to a relationship that is dripping in class, a proper kiss was in order with a vocalized declaration of their feelings for one another to one another. I did want to add that this post is not against Sam in any way I thoroughly enjoy her character, it is meant as more of a disappointment in the way that TPTB portrayed her.

Comment

First I have to say that I haven't read the article that you guys are talking about but based on what you guys have said I find it astonishing that writers are having trouble coming up with first Sam stories and now Jack stories. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they writers? Isn't that their job to come up with stories? I also have to say we are not talking about guest stars to a show, we are talking about characters that have been around for 8-9 years, that they have developed. I don't even think I could go into the "oversight" part of it, how do you forget something like that? Me thinks it is time for some new blood in the writers pool.
                                What is surprising to me is that as RDA time air time dwendled, AT picked up a good part of the load.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X