This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
    Now you talk about shipping... when did you start shipping... immediatly after you started watching stargate or after a few episodes?

I started shipping from the first minute I saw the episode... and well never could stop doing it.

sorry but I wanted to post my 600 post here so... it is a little bit stupid I know but still...
    Me too!
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
      Love your sig , did you draw it ? It's great

And

ÜberSG-1Fan
      yes, min drew it, and i LOVE it! it's strong and sexy sam. our min is very talented!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        i LOVE your shippy smilies!!

that one at the bottom (the 'come here' one), and then this newest one... sighs

thank you!

sally
        The smilies were made by Mala as we kept asking her for more shippy (and Jack) ones. I just love them.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          The smilies were made by Mala as we kept asking her for more shippy (and Jack) ones. I just love them.
          well, tell mala she did a great job! and beg her to make a REAL sam/jack kissing smiley

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

I went into Photoshop and lightened a few of the photos Morjana posted yesterday on the RDA Thunk Thread. Here they are (in spoiler tags) for those of you who want to stay spoiler free (although I think they're all behind the scenes shots, not actual photos from stories):

Spoiler:

Another note: I'm watching tonight's SciFi marathon, and I just saw a promo for S10.
            Spoiler:
            Right after BB says, ".....and hints of things to come," there is a series of photos that go by.....and one is the Grace kiss!!!!! Hmmmmm.....things to come, huh? Ya think?

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Comment

This is NOT a spoiler, Just a BHK
              Spoiler:

Good night.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                Another note: I'm watching tonight's SciFi marathon, and I just saw a promo for S10.
                Spoiler:
                Right after BB says, ".....and hints of things to come," there is a series of photos that go by.....and one is the Grace kiss!!!!! Hmmmmm.....things to come, huh? Ya think?

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
                Ok is there a possibility that someone can load that up... I know I already asked that but now I am really curious about it *really looks sad*

Comment

I went into Photoshop and lightened a few of the photos Morjana posted yesterday on the RDA Thunk Thread. Here they are (in spoiler tags) for those of you who want to stay spoiler free (although I think they're all behind the scenes shots, not actual photos from stories):

Spoiler:

snip

Spoiler:

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
                  I hope that last pic is really in the show - and lots more like it! And Squeeeeeee!!!!! is right.

sigpic
                  s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                    Here it is!!!
                    Beyond the Gate: Amanda Tapping!

It's in 3 parts and no top notch quality.
                    But... I am uploading it on spread-it so you'll have a better quality and will be able to keep it on your computer if you want to.

Anway here are the things:
                    * Part 1
                    * Part 2
                    * Part 3

I know I posted it on the SaGC thread but I thought some people here may want to watch it.
                    Thank you. Also thanks to youtube, because of it I can watch stuff, which I skipped before. Computer's just too old to download videos, now I've seen plenty. Sound cuts in and out though. Where was this shown, on a DVD or in Europe or somewhere else, 'cause I don't remember hearing about it before(out of the loop and I don't have DVDs--someday.......). Guess Resurrection must have been filmed after LC because she exclaims that S7 is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                      Thank you. Also thanks to youtube, because of it I can watch stuff, which I skipped before. Computer's just too old to download videos, now I've seen plenty. Sound cuts in and out though. Where was this shown, on a DVD or in Europe or somewhere else, 'cause I don't remember hearing about it before(out of the loop and I don't have DVDs--someday.......). Guess Resurrection must have been filmed after LC because she exclaims that S7 is over.
                      as far as i'm aware resurrection was the last ep filmed of the season. it may have been bumped up to second last though now that i think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                        Now you talk about shipping... when did you start shipping... immediatly after you started watching stargate or after a few episodes?

I started shipping from the first minute I saw the episode... and well never could stop doing it.

sorry but I wanted to post my 600 post here so... it is a little bit stupid I know but still...

The first episode I saw properly was S7 opener Fallen and I really liked the Sam/ Daniel interaction ( ducks from the rotten tomatos ) Sam's speach to convince daniel to come back was very powerfull and made Sam straight away my favorite character. During all of that first part of S7 I used to go to a forum who kept ranting about how sam ruined the show with her unreturned fixation on Jack but I couldn't see any interest from Sam to Jack if anything the contrary was true. But for a strange quirk of British tv broadcasting while S7 was airing once a week on sky S6 was showing on C4and sky was also airing an episode a day from previous seasons and I happen to see ITLOD and sudenly I saw the light when it came to S4 I was totally converted Eventualy I got to see it from S1 and could see the Sam/Jack atraction from the first episode.
                        But the funniest thing is that it was the anti-shippers who made me a shipper in the first place

And congratulations on your 600 post

Comment

Spoiler:

Thanks for the alert that these photos are behind the scenes so I peeked!!! SQUEE!!!!!

Spoiler:

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
                          Yep, I saw that promo Sunday!!! More SQUEE!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

My brother makes fun of my squeeing. Then he looked over my shoulder one day and saw all the squeeing done here. He had thought squeeing was something I'd made up. I was like heck no! Squeeing in universal! And all this shippy talk makes me SSSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                              The first episode I saw properly was S7 opener Fallen and I really liked the Sam/ Daniel interaction ( ducks from the rotten tomatos ) Sam's speach to convince daniel to come back was very powerfull and made Sam straight away my favorite character. During all of that first part of S7 I used to go to a forum who kept ranting about how sam ruined the show with her unreturned fixation on Jack but I couldn't see any interest from Sam to Jack if anything the contrary was true. But for a strange quirk of British tv broadcasting while S7 was airing once a week on sky S6 was showing on C4and sky was also airing an episode a day from previous seasons and I happen to see ITLOD and sudenly I saw the light when it came to S4 I was totally converted Eventualy I got to see it from S1 and could see the Sam/Jack atraction from the first episode.
                              But the funniest thing is that it was the anti-shippers who made me a shipper in the first place

And congratulations on your 600 post
                              CONGRATS TO JAFACAKES ON 400 POSTS!!!!

Awwww, I don't remember the first episode that I watched in 2004. But I know why I continued to watch! I'm a genuine romantic, sappy, fluffy ship lover!! When I first tuned in I either saw The Ship immediately or hoped for Ship between Sam and Jack!!! After discovering GW S&J Thread and fanfiction, I was hopelessly and wonderfully hooked!!! And you know the rest of my story...ShipShipHooray!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS REPLICARTERTJE ON 600 POSTS!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X