X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dexterav
    It is a pessimistic post, IMO is right
    I hate to say it, but you probably are. At this rate, my shipper memory will have to be so selective that 'my' SG-1 will have to finish with Threads.
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
      Waiting until friday, for explanation, but no good explanation

2 rogue
      remember, rewrite character and all history SG1, especialy about J&S
      Yep, blame it on Moebius. My Sam and Jack died in ancient Egypt.
      Last edited by Rogue; 03 January 2006, 12:15 PM.
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
        I hate to say it, but you probably are. At this rate, my shipper memory will have to be so selective that 'my' SG-1 will have to finish with Threads.
        You are not alone, many people say: SG1 ending in 8. season , Threads
        New SG1 is spinoff, IMO, very bad spinoff, like a alternate reality
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          I forgot to tell you all, I posted it earlier on Samanda....

I was watching the Fourth Horseman pt 1 earlier and had a wonderful though

Spoiler:
          when they mentioned the guy with the plague who was on the plane to Denver, I started shouting "Spud! Spud! Spud! Spud! At my screen. Unlikely, I know, but how many people travel from Colorado Springs to Denver. And so many connections. And why Denver? Why not Orlando? So.... In Tracy's little dreamworld....... SPUD IS GONE FOREVER!!!!!!! Whooot!

So for those of you that haven't caught up with Tracy's little Fantasy Land

Spoiler:
          Landry was asking Jack's permission in Beachhead, because she was supposed to be sharing a dirty (oops - I meant romantic!) weekend with him, and Landry wanted to drag her back. And now Pete's dead. Or at least dying.

How cool is this version of season nine?
          Thats the season 9 I should be watching!!!

and I just discovered these pictures! How cool!
          and look at the McKay one... lol!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
            I agree with ses about Fourth Horseman Part 1
            Spoiler:
            we have this epidemic ravaging our whole country and yet the man who is head of homeworld security, I think, isn't even mentioned much less seen; IMO this was a huge oversight. This is what bothers me the most about TPTB when Jack should be mentioned or seen in an episode because of its intent, he isn't, instead they use him in stupid areas of absolute no importance. Now like others have said I could stare at him all day; but come on.
            I agree! There is no excuse for there not to be a mention of Jack every episode, he was what made Stargate what it was and I am getting the feeling that he has just been forgotten about

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Sorry...i'm going crazy over these pictures! Who made them? They are so funny!

ok now i'm over that......

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

I've read through the last few pages of posts on the thread I agree with everything, i'm hoping that the second half of season 9 will be better than the first half, just like the last few seasons have been. I'm hoping that I won't have to give up on Stargate just yet. I want to keep watching but for me to do that something is going to have to change......how it is now it just doesn't feel right at all

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                  I agree! There is no excuse for there not to be a mention of Jack every episode, he was what made Stargate what it was and I am getting the feeling that he has just been forgotten about
                  I am speaking about it
                  I am a finding positive thing, but a nothing positive find
                  Only positive on it is HOPE , no more
                  For this time Sam without new boyfriend and this is o.k.,but remember for this time
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                    Yep, blame it on Moebius. My Sam and Jack died in ancient Egypt.
                    First, I have a problem with time travel/alternate reality episodes because there are just too many implausibles. Doesn't keep me from liking an episode, but I just find it hard to accept them. Having said that, I never believed that is wasn't the same Sam and Jack after Moebius. I really believed that our Sam and Jack still existed. Before. Now I am doubting that.

If only they would canonize Sam and Jack as a couple and give me the opportunity to watch SG with an open mind. I know I don't enjoy it like before, but I also know that a lot of that is unhappiness in how SamandJack has been treated. Iwill never find it as good as the "Jack years", but, perhaps, I could watch and enjoy anyway. But having to watch with the fear of having what I loved erased is not enjoyment.

I guess I've whined enough about this. Sorry.
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                      I've read through the last few pages of posts on the thread I agree with everything, i'm hoping that the second half of season 9 will be better than the first half, just like the last few seasons have been. I'm hoping that I won't have to give up on Stargate just yet. I want to keep watching but for me to do that something is going to have to change......how it is now it just doesn't feel right at all
                      Yes something change.
                      Little atomic bomb for TPTB, is nice?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                        First, I have a problem with time travel/alternate reality episodes because there are just too many implausibles. Doesn't keep me from liking an episode, but I just find it hard to accept them. Having said that, I never believed that is wasn't the same Sam and Jack after Moebius. I really believed that our Sam and Jack still existed. Before. Now I am doubting that.

If only they would canonize Sam and Jack as a couple and give me the opportunity to watch SG with an open mind. I know I don't enjoy it like before, but I also know that a lot of that is unhappiness in how SamandJack has been treated. Iwill never find it as good as the "Jack years", but, perhaps, I could watch and enjoy anyway. But having to watch with the fear of having what I loved erased is not enjoyment.

You are little mystake,little, yes Threads is happened = Moebius is happened
                        Spoiler:
                        9.07, Sam talking with Barret about Pete

p.s.
                        1. spoiler
                        sigpic

Comment

i so want them to canonize SJ....

just popping in... *waves*
                          ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris

Most of the time I enjoy time travel eps. My problem is that I don't trust TPTB. I really don't see any reason why they don't canonize them as a couple. If they didn't want them as a couple, then
                            Spoiler:
                            why have Sam dump Pete and Kerry dump Jack.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              Most of the time I enjoy time travel eps. My problem is that I don't trust TPTB. I really don't see any reason why they don't canonize them as a couple. If they didn't want them as a couple, then
                              Spoiler:
                              why have Sam dump Pete and Kerry dump Jack.
                              Good point for you.
                              This a little hope for shippers S&J, for NOT GONE S&J
                              TPTB them joined a for this time them divide
                              sigpic

Comment

hi guys,

for me watching sg1 from season 1 i have been shocked,cried,laughed so hard and have actually shouted at the telly because i haven't or liked what's going on,but at the moment the only thing that's kepping me watching the show is sam.I'm bored with teal'c,Daniel and cameron and want more,but i'm not sure what i want.

Of course i want jack and sam to get it on,but i feel like we have been cheated wasting 8 years on a show that dosen't even respect it's main man jack with a little mention.At first we had a couple of mention's but that was it.Cameron i think is cute but i feel he's ripping off jack's personality,sam hasn't got any spark,teal'c hasn't said hardly any-thing and daniel well is daniel,to me they are focusing on general and doc relationship more than any-thing.

I hope they pick up the season and let our people get back to themselves and for god's sake bring jack back for the 200th episode please....

sorry if i have offended any-one but thats my personal image of the show at the moment.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Working...
                                X