This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dexterav

yesterday snowing, nice winter weather, today raining.
    1. day in the new year no very nice
    little city (20000 citizen), 55 km from Bratislava (capital city)

I hope to S&J a have little bit better weather
    No the weather in Washington was also rainy and snowy but they kept each other warm!!!!!!!!
    A little Guinness and some oysters=WOW!
    sigpic

Comment

Hello all!
      Well...today's my last day here, so I'm gonna be posting a bit

Our New Year weather's been fine...about 2 celsius and only a little rain. About the same as our christmas

But a few days ago we had about 3 inches of snow...I'm glad it's all gone!!!!!!

Wonder where Sam and Jack celebrated the new year...

Any theories??
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Happy New Year, fellow shippers! Let's hope it's the shippiest yet!
        (N.B. I reserve the right to be slightly overly optimistic this year since I have my A-level exams coming up very soon and I need all the +ve thoughts I can get! ;D)
        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
          come to Texas-it is nice and balmy. well, we are also balmy-but that is another story entirely.

Where in Slovakia are you?
          Yeah, little windy in Dallas, but otherwise warm.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Happy New Year!

Sam: We missed the fireworks last night!
            Jack: Well, we were kinda busy.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Hello all!

Our New Year weather's been fine...about 2 celsius and only a little rain. About the same as our christmas

Any theories??
              Are you back off to Uni sueKay?

No real idea where Sam & Jack would have spent New Year. I don't know how warm it is in Minnesota now, but Jack's cabin would be the most romantic place I could think of.
              always and forever
              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Scjon - read a few pages back

Yeah...I reckon they'd either have been at a party with all the folk from the SGC, or alone at the cabin
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hello all!

Any theories??
                  Suekay did I miss something? Why is this your last day here?
                  I'm just beguining to function normaly again since last night/morning celebrations. Miserable day here, grey and rainy and therefor muddy everywhere around my house
                  My romantic heart tells me Sam and Jack celebrated the new year cudled up in front of a fire at the cabin probably snowed in

Comment

I bet they never even left the cabin!

And people call me decent-minded!
                    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                    LOVE HIM-> DT
                    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Hey all

Nice smileys

Just to say that RL has taken a very ugly turn and I'm not going to be around anymore...I'm giving the internet a rest, and it's unlikely I'll be back at GW after tomorrow. You've all been absolutely great over the past year and a half, but at the moment, my RL and my health have to come first. I'll be online tomorrow, and then I'm not going to be around at all for at least a few weeks, when I'll be back at Stargate Intel, but not here.

My email address is [email protected] if anyone wants it.

(((((((Shipper Family))))))))) You've been great and I'm going to miss you

Susan
                      xxxxx
                      sueKay. I'm so sorry to have missed this. Don't know how I've managed it.

I hope that everything goes ok for you now. And yes, you really must look after your health.

We'll really, really miss you here. Will try to stop by Intel in a few weeks.
                      always and forever
                      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Scjon , thanks for reposting suekay's message, I had missed it as well.
                        (((((((suekay)))))) hope your RL problems get sorted out soon .

Comment

Alone in the cabin would be so romantic if it were snowy. All white with little twinkling fairy lights! And if it were cold enough, they could go ice skating on the lake!
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

hi guys, i'm back, i'm bored and i've run out of fanfic to keep me entertained so can anyone recommend some good fics for me? something well written with as little angst as possible preferably, but no main character death? anyone? anyone at all? (loving the new smilies btw)

Comment

Suekay Dont gooooooo!
                              Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                              LOVE HIM-> DT
                              ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                hi guys, i'm back, i'm bored and i've run out of fanfic to keep me entertained so can anyone recommend some good fics for me? something well written with as little angst as possible preferably, but no main character death? anyone? anyone at all? (loving the new smilies btw)
                                Waves...!!!! Stargate Barbie

Lonely Star recomended some fics from JenCapm and I just love them, there are 2 fics, not yet finished that are nice.. I keep waiting for the updates... (Thank God them come... )

And just in case you are not hooked yet... Instant Message from Lynn, complete Squee...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X