Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks nell.Do you think we'll get something this Friday? I would like to see the episode end with Sam talking on the Phone with Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
      Thanks nell.Do you think we'll get something this Friday? I would like to see the episode end with Sam talking on the Phone with Jack.
      Honey, I wish I knew but I'll post after Friday's show!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I hate SPOILERS

Not for me, sorry.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
          I hate SPOILERS

Not for me, sorry.
          I didn't like spoilers for Seasons 1-8. Now that Jack is gone, I don't mind spoilers cause I'm desperate for Ship News!!!! **don't worry Shippers, I am still confident that the Ship will come in**
          sigpic

Comment

I mostly hang out in the Sheppard/Weir thread, but thought I'd drop by here and say hi, since I am also a big / shipper too!!! And is is just me or is this just the best new smiley icon they've got Anyway hi to all you other shippers!! I'll definitly be back to visit more often.

Comment

I am still confident that the Ship will come in**

I am still confident that the TITANIC will come in** and iceberg coming to
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                I mostly hang out in the Sheppard/Weir thread, but thought I'd drop by here and say hi, since I am also a big / shipper too!!! And is is just me or is this just the best new smiley icon they've got Anyway hi to all you other shippers!! I'll definitly be back to visit more often.
                Welcome aboard, k8tbug1, always room on this Ship!
                And the smilies for Elizabeth Weir are great, too, esp . Glad to hear you'll be back! The Shippers Network is in effect!

Just sayin', who knows, maybe your fave couple are getting their own, too, yes?? One never knows.
                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                sigpic
                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                  I am still confident that the Ship will come in**

I am still confident that the TITANIC will come in** and iceberg coming to
                  ((((dexterav)))) Please have HOPE!!! dúfajúci, sľubný, plný nádeje, nádejný
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                    ((((dexterav)))) Please have HOPE!!! dúfajúci, sľubný, plný nádeje, nádejný

Would be a joke , little bad but joke
                    I am a waiting for reaction
                    Yes i am a still in hope
                    sigpic

Comment

I really like your sig nell!! (btw I'm from VA too )

I guess you could say VA is for lovers!!!!

Comment

Welcome k8tbug1!
                        always and forever
                        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          Ooh.....and it's a long fic too. Goody, goody! Thanks, Gatetrixer!

As to your question about reading fanfic, I have a low-tech solution. I don't usually have time to read fanfic online. I read each night before I go to sleep though, and shippy fic almost always ensures sweet dreams! So, I copy each fic (chapter by chapter, if necessary) and paste it into a word doc, which I then print.

I bet you could have figured that out yourself. You probably don't want to use all the toner and paper I do. But then, I can read at my convenience. Of course, it's also why I have a stack of S/J fic as tall as my nightstand!!!!!

That's it for me for tonight. It has taken me two hours to catch up on the traffic on the thread since I was last here on the 28th. Now, hubby needs the computer for work purposes. And since he gave me all 8 seasons on DVD for Christmas, I feel bad if I say no to him right now--tee-hee!!!!!

I'm off work til Tuesday, so I'll be back tomorrow! Hope many of you are too!

Hope you like the fic. I've only printed one story and it was over 180 pages! Anyway, I don't dare start printing and then walk away with the printer I have, so you can imagine how long I was monitoring it. But printing wouldn't help my problem with garbled print, would it? Seems like I'd just be printing garbled stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                            Welcome k8tbug1!
                            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                              My husband is far more computer savvy than I am, Gatetrixer. I'll ask him if he has any ideas about your problem and get back to you.

Back OT. I'm loving everyone's theories on Beachhead. I much prefer the shippy ideas we have to the pesky unstated possible chain of command thing.

Thanks (about asking your husband).

About Beachhead, I just can't believe that TPTB would have a chain of command extend so far.

I remember the old days, when I couldn't wait for the second half to start. Those were the days.

Comment

I really like your sig nell!! (btw I'm from VA too )

I guess you could say VA is for lovers!!!!
                                WELCOME, k8tbug1!!!! I live down the road from Jack's new workplace.....The Pentagon. I thought I saw Sam and Jack downtown yesterday while hubby and I walked down Connecticut Avenue. Maybe they were going to the Zoo to see the penguins!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X