Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg AT clip with cutie S/J clips in between it's enough to die *cacb ascends*

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
      Vala is talking about RST between Carter and O'Neill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were longing looks and sad looks and all the good stuff as she was talking. She said "if you give the fans what they want will they be satisfied?" This is too good to be true. Is this some sort of mass hallucination????? It's like Christmas, birthdays and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one!
      **stomps foot** I'm still scrolling the posts but it was only a few minutes ago that I thought to turn on the blasted TV to see these bits for myself **arrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh**
      Breathe in**breathe out**OK, I'm fine. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!Ohhhhhhhhh, Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
        Meli, that's AT.... I'm confused...

I'm trying to send the other ones, but hotmail keeps crashing... I have Ben's and Claudia's
        No, I was confused. Too much excitement! I've corrected my original post. Sorry, Carolina!

+ =

Comment

Solitudes is on and I just got out of doing nails... I love these classic episodes! I hope I didn't miss any interviews...

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

*sniff-it won't let me.
            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
              Claudia's segment:

"Do you give the fans everything they've been asking for and everything they've wanted, and will they be satisfied? [end of Grace infirmary scene] Obviously, I haven't been here personally to follow and track the potential relationship between O'Neill and Sam Carter, so the general rule is the minute that the characters consummate their unresolved sexual tension, it's resolved, and if television revolves around drama, you've lost your tension and your drama right there. [scenes from Gemini] It's tricky to keep that spark."
              Claudia said this???? She said all of this????????
              Noooooooooooooooo, RDA can keep that spark going!!!!!!!!!!
              FCOL!!!!!!!! GIVE US SPARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I know it's a little OT.....but I just noticed at the opening of Grace that one of the guys in the Prometheus crew was the character named Peter.....who went to Atlantis and
                Spoiler:
                died near the end of the first season.

Update: Now up to 24 members and 14 guests! We're hot tonight!

Comment

I just scrolled down and saw all the shippers and visitors.........LOL, we HAVE been busy!

Happy Posting ........oh, don't even think I don't know what most of you will be dreaming about tonight...*snort*........(try to maintain your composure.....and take it easy on your significant others tonight, no thrashing about and knocking them out of the bed. )
                  It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Thirty nine of us right now. What's the record?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                      Squeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

And pittsburghgirl.....glad to see you've now joined the discussion!

+ =
                      yup indeed-hello there.

(((((((sg-1fanintn))))))))

yeah 24 is over-i know, i know-but i love that show too.
                      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Ben's segment, not as compressed as it could be, but I wanted to stick to a common version of divX.

http://null.digitalmyrth.com/SG/ben.avi

Clip by me and thanks to Myrth for space.

ETA:

Rapidshare mirror. http://rapidshare.de/files/17152474/ben.avi.html
                        Last edited by parsifal; 03 April 2006, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Shanks is next, Shanks is next.

oh please oh please be nice....

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                            Carolina's clip:

http://null.digitalmyrth.com/SG/MVI_1364.avi

Thanks to Myrth for the webspace!

ETA: For those who don't mind the extra clicks, here's a rapidshare link to spare Myrth's bandwidth. Their servers are usually pretty fast.

http://rapidshare.de/files/17151589/MVI_1364.avi.html
                            Thank you, thank you, thank you Parsifal and Carolina The clip is wonderfull and AT grin at the end is just delicious
                            S10 here we come

Comment

I know this is not about the interviews but I have to ask.

Am I the only one who when Sam helps Jack stand up after she sets his leg, and he says the line about paint and fireplace in the corner... Am I the only one who thinks of The Princess Bride? When Westley and Buttercup are in the Fire Swamp?

Spoiler:
                              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                                Question, would you also like Claudia's video?
                                [CENTER]YES, I WANT TO HEAR THE WORD CONSUMMATE IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS "SAM AND JACK" WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

P.S. I can't keep up with the posting!!!!!!!! But, I don't care. I'm soooooo frelling happy!!!!!!!!!
                                [CENTER]
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X