Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Angst (we were weren't we??)

I FINALLY have the next chapter of my fic DONE (YES it has taken me three weeks and I'm about to fall over dead).

Supposed Crime: Young Thing

There's ANGST. There's GUTTER (PG-13). There's DANIEL... oh... wait. This is an S/J story... but there is Daniel and he even gets a little angst for himself. It's all very nice, I think...

For those just tuning in, the beginning can be found here:

Supposed Crime: The Both of Us

Comment

woaw, TMI, much? Subtlety is what makes the good ship good! Subtlety Hehehe

a- absolution (what jack needed after feeling he was responsible for his son's death)
      b- bleeding (from the heart...or the body...yu decide
      C- Comfort (because angst always leads to comfort )
      D- Death
      E - EDORA!
      F - friends?

...perhaps we'll save the other E for gutter?

Edit: Sweet as, Twilight! I shall bookmark for later!!!
      sigpic

Comment

So...here I am again. Since more people read this than the ficrec page, I'll ask here: Got any good (fantastic, freaking amazing) Apocafic recs? Sam/Jack, of course!!!

Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          a - always
          b - "Believe me."
          c - Colonel ... sir.
          d- dad
          E - Entity
          F- "Friends..."
          G - Grace (because Amanda states that she played it as if Grace was her future child and because Grace does say two things that are sooooooooooooo Jack)
          H - "Hi Sir" ('cause I always love when she says that...in that warm voice.)
          I- Ice
          J- Jonah and Thera
          K - Kiss
          L - Loooooooooooooooooove
          M- Marriage
          N- "Not exactly."
          O - "Oh, God!" (From Out of Mind/Into the Fire (I forget which had the really cold hug and Jack says that to Sam)
          P - potatos. (jack likes them mashed. sam doesn't care for them anymore)
          Q- Quantum Mirror
          R - Retirement
          S - "Samantha" in Grace with that sexy low voice
          T- Threads
          U - USER 4574 (colonel simmons tried to keep sam from her man... not a good idea...)
          V - Victory, vacation, Volvo, valuable, vocation ... pick one ... or choose another ...
          X- X-rated kisses (Grace...) X-rated fishing trips... oh dear, am I in the gutter today or what??
          Y - Yeah sure, you betcha snookums!
          Z- Zatarcs!
          Big round of applause.
          sigpic
          I Believe
          My FanFiction

Comment

a- absolution (what jack needed after feeling he was responsible for his son's death)
            D- Death
            E - EDORA!
            F - friends?
            G - Giving

Woooooooooohoooooooo...d...!! 500th post...

Sorry to break the angsty athmosphere of this list... but...

*Does a nekkid happy dance*

*Throws chocolate through all the thread*
            Last edited by Kirdy_Mulder; 06 August 2009, 12:15 AM. Reason: 500th post celebration
            My fanfic link (adult content!)

Always...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              Jumble...I heard this rumour that Martin will only be doing great things next year if you perform the Snoopy Dance for him. I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
              I'm not sure I'm up to anything quite that energetic, but I'll do my best Purely in the shippers' best interests of course
              Last I saw it we left off on kissing. After that comes snuggling I believe...oh wait...we're going in alphabetical order aren't we? Errr... ...but seriously I don't know. I'm sure it has moved on since I last saw it. Sorry I can't be of more help.
              That, on the other hand.........

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
              Now, now, Jumble, we can all appreciate a talented director that supports the ship. . . even if we don't obsess over him like SOME people . . .
              Indeed we can, it just doesn't happen very often on here so I felt it deserved noting

I'm not obsessed, just..........very appreciative

ROTFL! Ok, that was funny.
              *fans self*

Sent my letter off to Brad W, finished a fic (this is VERY hard for me to do!). I feel all accomplished today.
              Good luck with that

Comment

D- Death
                E - EDORA!
                F - friends?
                G - Giving
                H - Hug (in Heroes)
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                  Oh dear...

"What does X-Rated mean???"

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                  I'd be like "it means you're too young for this alphabet"....

Where I come from, the kids would be telling me.

Loved the first alphabet. What a great idea.

D- Death
                  E - EDORA!
                  F - friends?
                  G - Giving
                  H - Hug (in Heroes)
                  I - "I care about her. A lot more than I'm supposed to."
                  J - "Just go!" (cue longing looks through a forceshield).
                  sigpic

Comment

D- Death
                    E - EDORA!
                    F - friends?
                    G - Giving
                    H - Hug (in Heroes)
                    K - Kiss! (the one Sam watched through the mirror in POV)

Comment

D- Death
                      E - EDORA!
                      F - friends?
                      G - Giving
                      H - Hug (in Heroes)
                      L - Looks (the way Sam and Jack look at each other...guaranteed heat and electricity)

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Now can I think of an 'M' I wonder...........

D- Death
                        E - EDORA!
                        F - friends?
                        G - Giving
                        H - Hug (in Heroes)
                        L - Looks (the way Sam and Jack look at each other...guaranteed heat and electricity)
                        M - Martin, who directed the total angst that is D&C and Lost City

Comment

Might have known Jumble.

(I put a title on so we don't get all confuzzled over which pillar of ship we're doing this time.)

A - Z Of Sam & Jack: Angst Version

D- Death
                          E - EDORA!
                          F - friends?
                          G - Giving
                          H - Hug (in Heroes)
                          N - "Not without you!" (Continuum... oooh look, also directed by... )
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Might have known Jumble.

(I put a title on so we don't get all confuzzled over which pillar of ship we're doing this time.)
                            Well come on, I couldn't leave the 'M' there just begging And it's a relevant point, yes?

A - Z Of Sam & Jack: Angst Version

D- Death
                            E - EDORA!
                            F - friends?
                            G - Giving
                            H - Hug (in Heroes)
                            N - "Not without you!" (Continuum... oooh look, also directed by... Martin Wood)
                            O - Out of Mind - when each thought the other was dead
                            Last edited by Jumble; 06 August 2009, 03:40 AM.

Comment

D- Death
                              E - EDORA!
                              F - friends?
                              G - Giving
                              H - Hug (in Heroes)
                              N - "Not without you!" (Continuum... oooh look, also directed by... Martin Wood
                              O - Out of Mind - when each thought the other was dead
                              P- "Please...Jack" (Lost City when O'Neill is non-responsive) Note: Thought I would Redeem myself for my earlier comment for the Letter E.
                              Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 06 August 2009, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Hi Shippers,

Its taken me forever to catch up lol GW was being a pain in the mikta(sp?) yesterday, and I missed the ep discussion too. ah well.

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                                So...once again Jumper's caps have inspired something. I made a wallpaper, my very first SG wallpaper. Hmm, there should be cake.

It's angsty (what is wrong with me!?), and it's Continuum spoilery, (and a bit big) so I've put it in spoilers. It's snurtchable, just credit me - that is, if you like it.

Spoiler:
                                http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l355/polrobin/misc_images/SamAngsWppr.jpg
                                That's beautiful!
                                Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                                {Dropping out of lurkdom with a total non-sequitor}

Dear PTB,

Here’s a crazy little idea from a huge fan of Stargate: SG-1, one which could very well add an extra little chunk of pocket change to your next DVD sales…

There’s this very popular rumor amongst the large and active fans of the relationship between Sam Carter and Jack O’Neill that there were a good fourteen or so takes of that incredible kiss during the episode Grace. What if… you made a lovely little featurette with some of those clips that were left on the proverbial editing room floor? And go all out, of course! You’ve got ten years and two movies full of such gems. How many takes did it take to nail that awesome dip kiss in Window of Opportunity? Or to capture that tender farewell in Point of View? And, of course, that steamy locker room scene so early in the show during Broca Divide. Let’s not forget that sparkly kiss in Moebius, either!

There are a great many fans in this loyal and dedicated contingent of your audience who would eagerly buy a great many copies of such a DVD, I guarantee you. And we have a lot of creative ways of showing our appreciation!

Anyway, it’s just a crazy little idea from a wild little fan with a die-hard romantic streak…

Best wishes in launching production of the third SG-1 movie! We’re holding our virtual breaths in antici……………..pation!
                                I so agree!
                                Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                                And every single camera. And close-ups. Lots and lots of close-ups.
                                *nods*
                                Originally posted by Pol View Post
                                OK!! *Pol places fists on hips and stamps a foot.* Just who was it who dragged me out of my fluffydom and into the Cavern of Angst?

I. Don't. Do. Angst.

I do

However...since I'm here...
                                http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...VSAM_small.jpg

Alt's line of "You're really not him, are you." seems to work for both, doesn't it?

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...87_SMALLer.jpg

And lastly, look at the full frame blocking of each of these two shots. This is Martin Wood genius (are you listening Jumbly?). She's blocked and shot offset, same side, in both scenes. What (or more accurately, who) is missing in these frames?

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...4369_small.jpg

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...87_SMALL-1.jpg

Everything in those two shots of Sam screams loss. Her face (Go AT!!) and MW's framing (the missing element of Jack to complete the picture).

I'm constantly amazed at the detail. Constantly. Nitpick all you want on what we do and do not get for confirmation, but if you ask me, MW, BW, and JG have been showing us our confirmation for years. (Not that I don't want a big honkin' kiss in SG1-3, mind you.)

Edit: Okay, now that's funny. I posted the above because Jumble's posting of Continuum pics on the Sam/AT Thunk thread inspired me. Then I go back a page and find that PoV was the Ep of the Week! Weird coinkydinks.
                                So true! Nice catch Pol, I hadn't noticed that before.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X