X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sniffs at trin's drabble*
    What is with the angst today?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Keeping this going...

a- absolution (what jack needed after feeling he was responsible for his son's death)
      b- bleeding (from the heart...or the body...yu decide
      C- Comfort (because angst always leads to comfort )
      D- Death
      E - EDORA!
      F - friends?
      G - Giving
      H - Hug (in Heroes)
      I - "I care about her. A lot more than I'm supposed to."
      J - "Just go!" (cue longing looks through a forceshield).
      K - Kiss! (the one Sam watched through the mirror in POV)
      L - Looks (the way Sam and Jack look at each other...guaranteed heat and electricity)
      M - Martin, who directed the total angst that is D&C and Lost City
      N - "Not without you!" (Continuum... oooh look, also directed by... Martin Wood
      O - Out of Mind - when each thought the other was dead
      P- "Please...Jack" (Lost City when O'Neill is non-responsive) Note: Thought I would Redeem myself for my earlier comment for the Letter E.
      Q- Questioning (themselves and their decisions)
      R - Rules and regulations keeping them apart.
      S - Sir
      T - Two shots kill (Jack's sacrifice in Entity)
      U - Unresolved SEXUAL tension
      V - Very long time waiting...
      W- Wedding ring (*sniff*)
      X - Xanex detector (ok, that's what Jack calls it and yes I guess that's technically fluffy angst)
      sigpic

Comment

a- absolution (what jack needed after feeling he was responsible for his son's death)
        D- Death
        E - EDORA!
        F - friends?
        G - Giving
        H - Hug (in Heroes)
        L - Looks (the way Sam and Jack look at each other...guaranteed heat and electricity)
        P- "Please...Jack" (Lost City when O'Neill is non-responsive) Note: Thought I would Redeem myself for my earlier comment for the Letter E.
        S - Sir
        X - Xanex detector (ok, that's what Jack calls it and yes I guess that's technically fluffy angst)
        Y- Your heart belongs to another

Comment

And the next chapter of Just One Night- Letting Go

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            Where has one of my favorite angst dweller gone?
            I needed a little gutter after my latest fic posting LOL. I love my cavern, but even I need a vacation sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
              I needed a little gutter after my latest fic posting LOL. I love my cavern, but even I need a vacation sometimes
              hehe I need some gutter right now as well Too much Angst isn't good for the soul

Comment

hehe I need some gutter right now as well Too much Angst isn't good for the soul
                I would like to point out that my latest fic uses gutter as "icing" if you will LOL

You know what would be helpful? A timeline guide. Something to tell me how far apart two episodes are in real time as opposed to air date times...

Comment

I would like to point out that my latest fic uses gutter as "icing" if you will LOL

You know what would be helpful? A timeline guide. Something to tell me how far apart two episodes are in real time as opposed to air date times...
                  I thought fluff was supposed to be uses as "icing"?

That it would I guess you just have to guesstimate

Comment

I thought fluff was supposed to be uses as "icing"?

That it would I guess you just have to guesstimate
                    It's so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard :: whine ::

Someone, anyone who has too much time on their hands... this is a job for you!!! Fanfic writers would love you forever and ever amen.

Comment

And the next chapter of Just One Night- Letting Go
                      *perks up* *dives up from lawn and perches self on sun lounger to read fic*
                      sigpic

Comment

D- Death
                        E - EDORA!
                        F - friends?
                        G - Giving
                        H - Hug (in Heroes)
                        S - Sir
                        Y- Your heart belongs to another
                        Z - Zero Point Module (as in risking it all for one in Lost City)

Yay!

Shall we do gutter or fluff next?
                        sigpic

Comment

How lucky for you I just posted the second chapter of this . . . http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5278584/1/Surprise

Mind the content peeps. Though the first chapter is fine, the second might offend those with delicate sensibilities.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Wouldn't that be a bit hard to decide? Except for the ones that obviously stretched over days or weeks (or 100 Days). Otherwise, in "The Tok'ra" when Jacob asked how often they went through the gate, I'm pretty sure Sam said something like "a couple of times a week" (those must have been the missions that went more or less as planned and they didn't get stranded or trapped or captured or some such thing between missions. Otherwise, we just sort of have to go by the random comment here and there. For instance, in "Death Knell", Sam tells her Dad that it had been a month since the telchak device was found (in "Evolution"), and in that month we have "Grace" (Sam and the Prometheus crew were missing for at least 5-6 days), then Sam had to recover from her concussion. Then there was "Fallout" (w/Jonas on Kelowna - another few days). Then "Chimera" (another few days or maybe a week). And then "Death Knell" - all of that supposedly within a month.

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                              How lucky for you I just posted the second chapter of this . . . http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5278584/1/Surprise

Mind the content peeps. Though the first chapter is fine, the second might offend those with delicate sensibilities.
                              pfft, delicate sensibilities? What's that then
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                *perks up* *dives up from lawn and perches self on sun lounger to read fic*
                                Well I couldn't have you throwing rocks at my windows now could I?

Originally posted by leiasky View Post

*fans self* Gutter...hmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X