Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh! Can you imagine Jack's stag night?! Lol! Simpson's fancy dress!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      Here you go Ses, Season 10 scene from Jack's bachlor party.
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...merandjack.jpg
      LOL!!! If only....!!!
      sigpic

Comment

OK guys, how much Guinnes did Jack drink and why are all these belly-dancers laying around?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          LOL!!! If only....!!!
          Yeah, that picture always makes me laugh. Feels good to post something funny. I need to do it more often. I use to post something humerous everyday, but after Season 8 I really haven't felt like it.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Jack: Honestly Sam, there were no strippers at the party!
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Thanks Roque.I'll take a scene like that in Season 10 as long as Jack and Sam have a couple of Scenes.Somone had a good idea a while back.I forgot who it was but they suggested RDA spend a week filming scenes and they could be spread out among a bunch of episodes in Season 10.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                Thanks Roque.I'll take a scene like that in Season 10 as long as Jack and Sam have a couple of Scenes.Somone had a good idea a while back.I forgot who it was but they suggested RDA spend a week filming scenes and they could be spread out among a bunch of episodes in Season 10.
                That is a good idea.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue

Jack: Honestly Sam, there were no strippers at the party!
                  huh-that'll teach him to get her fired up.
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Daniel who brought those girls in here?

Sam stop! I swear it wasn't me!

Oh my head! Sam whats going on! Oh my what are you doing to Daniel?
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd rather see RDA in a 3 or 4 episode arc but I'll take a bunch of scenes spread out in Season 10.It's just tough on the Fans right now.It's like were in limbo.RDA has not said he is never coming back so you keep waiting for some good news.If I knew RDA was going to be in a couple of episodes in Season 10 I would probably watch the rest of Season 9 and all of Season 10.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                        http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/sethsmall5ae.jpg
                        Daniel who brought those girls in here?
                        http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...niel_rock2.jpg
                        Sam stop! I swear it wasn't me!
                        http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...pi/TLjack5.jpg
                        Oh my head! Sam whats going on! Oh my what are you doing to Daniel?
                        That figures. If Daniel's interupting wasn't enough, now he brings girls to the party.

Rogue

Comment

I'd rather see RDA in a 3 or 4 episode arc but I'll take a bunch of scenes spread out in Season 10.It's just tough on the Fans right now.It's like were in limbo.RDA has not said he is never coming back so you keep waiting for some good news.If I knew RDA was going to be in a couple of episodes in Season 10 I would probably watch the rest of Season 9 and all of Season 10.

I'm thinking, though, that even if TPTB *got* RDA to sign on for an arc of eps, they wouldn't give us ship. We'd get more of what we got at the beginning of S9, which was Jack only used in passing, for stupid scenes instead of something significant. I just don't trust TPTB to do right by the shippers.
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                            Sure I'll give a crack Sal, anything in particular you were after?

just kissing or hugging or longing looks. but both have to fit into the little box.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Mary not that I trust TPTB but I would be shocked of there is no Sam/Jack Ship if RDA is in a story arc.It's one thing to not have Ship if RDA is in one episode but if it's multiple that's something else.I'am not sure it matters but any Shipper that is giving TPTB the benefit of the doubt would probably turn on TPTB and leave the Show for Good if RDA is in an episode and there is no Ship.Let's see if RDA does do a Story arc in Season 10 then we can worry about the Ship.I just hope if TPTB do want RDA to appear in Season 10 they approach RDA now and not wait until the last minute.I also hope they let RDA know how much they miss him and how much it would mean to the Fans to have him back.I hope we hear in January if RDA will be appearing in Season 10.I'd rather not find out in July and August that RDA will not be in Season 10.
                              Last edited by ses110; 29 December 2005, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Mary not that I trust TPTB but I would be shocked of there is no Sam/Jack Ship if RDA is in a story arc.It's one thing to not have Ship if RDA is in one episode but if it's multiple that's something else.I'am not sure it matters but any Shipper that is giving TPTB the benefit of the doubt would probably turn on TPTB and leave the Show for Good if RDA is in an episode and there is no Ship.Let's see if RDA does do a Story arc in Season 10 then we can worry about the Ship.I just hope if TPTB do want RDA to appear in Season 10 they approach RDA now and not wait until the last minute.I also hope they let RDA know how much they miss him and how much it would mean to the Fans to have him back.I hope we hear in January if RDA will be appearing in Season 10.I'd rather not find out in July and August that RDA will not be in Season 10.
                                OK, I've got two last straws!! Number 1: If Sam gets a love interest other than Jack, I'm crushed. I'm outta here. Potato-head was enough already.
                                Number 2: If Jack returns and there is NO Ship. I'm crushed. What's with more UST?

Yes, I hope to hear about RDA's guest appearance sooner rather than later!!

OK, see, I have my limits! But, right now, I believe Sam and Jack are in a relationship. There is still hope!! TPTB will have to prove me wrong!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X