This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everyone,

I guess most of you don't know me anymore but I know some of you will be glad to see me lolz! Shipday is coming up and that is one event I can't miss!!! I *love* shipday!!! Woot!! I will be coming with some pressies if I have time but I kind of need promotional pictures or a site where I can find them, since I got a new computer and don't wanna go through all my files of my old computer. If you can help me, you can post here or pm me!!! I am mainly looking for team pictures - Sam pictures - Jack pictures. It can also be RDA and AT pics!!

Thx in advance

Comment

Happy Birthday Lara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh, I can't wait for shiip dayyyy! Two days...
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
        hi everyone,

I guess most of you don't know me anymore but I know some of you will be glad to see me lolz! Shipday is coming up and that is one event I can't miss!!! I *love* shipday!!! Woot!! I will be coming with some pressies if I have time but I kind of need promotional pictures or a site where I can find them, since I got a new computer and don't wanna go through all my files of my old computer. If you can help me, you can post here or pm me!!! I am mainly looking for team pictures - Sam pictures - Jack pictures. It can also be RDA and AT pics!!

Thx in advance
        *waves* Hey Eve! There's lots in the gallery here on GW, plus have you explored the new MGM site yet? There's pics galore there, and really nice quality ones too!
        See you on Ship Day!!! *hugs*

Edit: gotta run out for a bit now, but will root through my computer and picspam for you later on, unless other people beat me to it
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Welcome home, Eve!!!
          sigpic

Comment

hi everyone,

Thx in advance
            You can also try RDA's website and then just go to photo gallery and then the Stargate collection, there should be some promotional pics in there

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
              So y'all's conversation about the SGU trailer made me go and watch it.

Spoiler:
              It doesn't...feel like Stargate to me. It did look interesting enough, until it got to all the making out. I like SG-1 and SGA because they are not like all the other shows out there. They have a winning formula, and now it seems they've forgotten it and made this, as I think someone said, teen Stargate. Of course, I may be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. I want to support the franchise, I really do, but...I know SGU might be some people's cup of tea, but I don't know if it's mine! Guess I'll find out in October.

For now, I'll just sit here in my cool Sam Carter shirt and remember the old times.

SGU Teaser...

Spoiler:
              This is EXACTLY how I felt about it...it doesn't feel like Stargate to me either. It feels wrong and...icky. I don't know about it. I will give it a try, but I don't know if I will want to watch week after week.

It doesn't feel the same, it looks too different from SG-1 and SGA to be something I would want to watch. We could be wrong, but from what their showing...I don't know about the teenaged, sexed-up SG. Not for me...Anywho, I will still give it a shot. JMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                SGU Teaser...

Spoiler:
                This is EXACTLY how I felt about it...it doesn't feel like Stargate to me either. It feels wrong and...icky. I don't know about it. I will give it a try, but I don't know if I will want to watch week after week.

It doesn't feel the same, it looks too different from SG-1 and SGA to be something I would want to watch. We could be wrong, but from what their showing...I don't know about the teenaged, sexed-up SG. Not for me...Anywho, I will still give it a shot. JMHO.
                TPTB are trying to make SG-BSG like show. The network thinks that everyone likes that kind of show and that's the way to go.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                  SGU Teaser...

Spoiler:

Kinda feel the same way.
                  Spoiler:
                  I couldn't put my finger on what was different (besides being darker) but I think Jena nailed it on the head with the making out. It could be that its just a couple of clips here and there over the season which is fine. Will just have to wait till October to find out but fingers crossed that its good

Edit:
                  EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...no I don't have any promo pics but Hi *waves*
                  sigpic
                  GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

hi everyone,

Thx in advance
                    I know you! I know for SJ promo pics there is a thread here on GW. I also believe GW itself has some nice, general promo pics. I'm pretty sure the ones I have saved(team/Sam) are from their gallery.

Comment

*gasps* Eve was here?
                      See how awesome Ship Day is? It brings out the Shipper in us.
                      ...Oh wait...

About SGU
                      Spoiler:
                      I have to agree with those whothought it didn't feel like Stargate. It was odd. *shrugs*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Birthday,
                        Lara SGC
                        !!!

I hope it's a great one!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *gasps* Eve was here?
                          See how awesome Ship Day is? It brings out the Shipper in us.
                          ...Oh wait...
                          Nope I wasn't, just a figment of your imagination...

And yeah I love shipday!! Always had, same with Shipmas

And Josiane thanks for that link of the MGM page, it is amazing!

Comment

Nope I wasn't, just a figment of your imagination...

And yeah I love shipday!! Always had, same with Shipmas

And Josiane thanks for that link of the MGM page, it is amazing!

Oh. Funny, I could have sworn I saw...
                            *blinks*
                            ...Hey...

And yeah. Me too.

sigpic

Comment

Hey, just flying by to say:

Happy Birthday
                              Lara!

And *waves* at Eve.

(Too busy with ship day stuff to stay and disect the SGU trrialer and COTG recut scenes but will indulge myself after Ship Day).
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Here's another trailer from SGU, you have to watch it until the end, but I liked this teeny tiny clip of Jack much better. I think he's talking about the attack but the placement of it is just funny. SGU trailer #2

Made me smile.

Comment

Working...
                                X