Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    I think you should too!
    Ok, I will!

*Jade scans through her music*
    ...Destroyer of all...

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
      Well, gee...I didn't mean to make you feel guilty. But all our hopes and wishes won't get the movie made. Showing MGM that we support the original SG-1, however, could make a difference.

I spent years in the entertainment industry...and decisions are made based on the chance of profitability.

But I didn't mean to make you feel guilty.

And we claim you, VSS!

Guilty as charged. The last month has been so busy that I haven't had a lot of time to work on stuff...so I've been in front of the computer most of yesterday and today, preparing little pieces of art that I hope you all find entertaining.

! It should be illegal to be on the computer all day and not pop in

DM try Yahoo video it works for me

Jadestarkiller
      I want some linkage to your videos please!

Edit- DM don't you already have an account there?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Does anyone know a site where I can upload my vids without them being disabled? I'm gonna shoot myself...
        I know nothing about making vids (regretfully), but UhSir is using www.tripod.com

Hope that helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          Are you going to have me arrested right before Ship Day starts? * sniff *

I only made the mistake once. I always stop by here when I'm on the computer--honest!!! Except today.

Comment

Are you going to have me arrested right before Ship Day starts? * sniff *

I only made the mistake once. I always stop by here when I'm on the computer--honest!!! Except today.
            Yup *uses extra strength duck tape to tie Melissa to a chair*

I'll untie you in 3 hours

*wonders how many other times Melissa is on said computer without saying hi to us*

Edit- crap! I mean in two hours! !

Comment

I was wondering...with an on-going canonical comic book series being released concentrating on "Season 11" of SG-1 and having input from TPTB...you don't think they'd cheat us and get Sam and Jack together in a comic book and then have them as an already established (albeit in comic book form) couple in Movie III? Would people like that? Would people hate it? As a fan of comic books and a future buyer of this Season 11 series but as a shipper I have mixed feelings.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Why bother with a coat? And why wait for the ship to dock ... just jump in and swim to it!

(**my preference actually, being it's 91+ degrees here and feels like an oven outside. A nice cool swim would be lovely ... all that splashing around ... **)
              True, true...only if the life preserver that gets thrown out to me from the ship is heart shaped and got pics of Sam and Jack printed on it.

(**That does sound wonderful**)

*locks Alan in a cage and trows away the key* So nice to have you here.
              Actually that doesn't sound so bad when it's you saying that, Devilish. Maybe even appealing. ...Errr...you'll keep me fed and watered...right? Devilish? DEVILISH?!?!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Jadestarkiller[/B] I want some linkage to your videos please!

Ok, sure.

My youtube accounts is www.youtube.com/JadeStarkiller

But here are some links to my sam/jack vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoKeuU0S77g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvHFWeaxNHI

^ That one I made a few weeks ago and it never got finished due to my editing program corrupting the original file! This was a portion of rending I did prior to the file being corrupted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S04o_Ggfvvg

^ This one is so funny and enjoyable! Everyone I know loves this video!

^Short sam/jack vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b85RebIZscw

^Has alot of effect in this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxc1d9t_b1Q

^ lost of kissing moments, lol
                ...Destroyer of all...

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                  Shoot her a little PM- she seems to be a diehard BB fan- I bet she remembers when it was done.
                  i don't wanna, you do it.

And... Melissa made me feel so guilty that I went out and bought the CotG: Final Cut.
                  no one can guilt me out... i have no feelings.

but i'm seeing if i can win the movie (from gateworld's home page), and if it doesn't happen, then it'll have to wait in line with the other stuff i want but can't afford ('ark of truth' and 'continuum' soundtracks, and season 1 of 'sanctuary').

BUT I'D BUY THE 3RD SG1 MOVIE, even if i couldn't eat for days or have a roof over my head... all i need is

Every time I think I've had it up to here and I'm really THROUGH with this darn show and NEVER going to watch it again-
                  Spoiler:
                  I do.

Darn you shippers, anyway.
                  i don't seem to quit either, which is exactly what the ptb are counting on.

speaking of 'cotg' remix movie... i hope someone(s) make some caps of more s/j scenes...
                  Last edited by majorsal; 27 July 2009, 05:58 PM. Reason: all important disclaimer that fortifies my lack of life in society... but not at gateword! sam/jack is all i need! :D
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm seriously afraid to look in this thread. I've been in San Diego for 5 days and I'm sure I'm dozens of pages behind. But, I'll spend the evening catching up and maybe I'll even have something of use to add.

Anyone have any numbers about how well COTG sold in its first week?
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Yup *uses extra strength duck tape to tie Melissa to a chair*

I'll untie you in 3 hours

*wonders how many other times Melissa is on said computer without saying hi to us*

Never!!!

Except at work, where I'm expected to...work.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                        I was wondering...with an on-going canonical comic book series being released concentrating on "Season 11" of SG-1 and having input from TPTB...you don't think they'd cheat us and get Sam and Jack together in a comic book and then have them as an already established (albeit in comic book form) couple in Movie III? Would people like that? Would people hate it? As a fan of comic books and a future buyer of this Season 11 series but as a shipper I have mixed feelings.

True, true...only if the life preserver that gets thrown out to me from the ship is heart shaped and got pics of Sam and Jack printed on it.

(**That does sound wonderful**)

Actually that doesn't sound so bad when it's you saying that, Devilish. Maybe even appealing. ...Errr...you'll keep me fed and watered...right? Devilish? DEVILISH?!?!
                        Alan's actually a plant, how come I didn't see that one coming?

*Takes food and water out of Alan's case* muhwahahaha!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JadeStarkiller View Post
                          Ok, sure.

My youtube accounts is www.youtube.com/JadeStarkiller

But here are some links to my sam/jack vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoKeuU0S77g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvHFWeaxNHI

^ That one I made a few weeks ago and it never got finished due to my editing program corrupting the original file! This was a portion of rending I did prior to the file being corrupted!

^ This one is so funny and enjoyable! Everyone I know loves this video!

^Short sam/jack vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b85RebIZscw

^Has alot of effect in this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxc1d9t_b1Q

^ lost of kissing moments, lol
                          Oh, wow! Please post these in the Ship Day thread once it opens! These links need to be part of the permanent record!!!

Ship Day starts in 2 hours, everyone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                            I'm seriously afraid to look in this thread. I've been in San Diego for 5 days and I'm sure I'm dozens of pages behind. But, I'll spend the evening catching up and maybe I'll even have something of use to add.

Anyone have any numbers about how well COTG sold in its first week?
                            You're afraid of us now?

Never!!!

Except at work, where I'm expected to...work.
                            Wow you actually work....at work?

Comment

DM try Yahoo video it works for me

Jadestarkiller
                              I want some linkage to your videos please!

Edit- DM don't you already have an account there?
                              I know nothing about making vids (regretfully), but UhSir is using www.tripod.com

Hope that helps!
                              Thanks a bunch! It helps a lot!!!! I'm gonna see what kind of a quality yahoo gives... and if not that then I'll have to manage with tripod, lol. I've already created a site!!!

This is just insane... I hate yt!
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Wow you actually work....at work?
                                I must. Otherwise, I couldn't pay for the cable, the internet and the DVDs, go to the cons, etc., etc., etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X