Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sent email to SCIFI and asked why the scene between Jack and Sam in the engine room is cut in Lost City!

This is a bad joke !?, cutting scene in engine room ?
    ou, this is not very good
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
      Just sent email to SCIFI and asked why the scene between Jack and Sam in the engine room is cut in Lost City!

This is a bad joke !?, cutting scene in engine room ?
      ou, this is not very good
      It wasn't cut completely but it was shortened. They didn't have the "look" but Jack resigned and gave Sam command. I thought it was rather abruptly ended but was too lazy to pull out S7 DVD's to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        It wasn't cut completely but it was shortened. They didn't have the "look" but Jack resigned and gave Sam command. I thought it was rather abruptly ended but was too lazy to pull out S7 DVD's to check it out.
        And scene with "I, know"?

Last edited by dexterav; 27 December 2005, 03:41 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
          Huh! Maybe they cut it because they got tired of hearing about what ought to have been there. But then-they chopped up other episodes and shown episodes out of order-so who knows what went on in their beady little brains.
          Happy post-Christmas and Boxing Day! Hope everyone has recovered! I think you are right, they cut the scene because they are tired about us complaining about how it should have been. But they didn't have to say on the DVD commentary that they were suppose to kiss! They are such GRINCHS! Got to go to work for a few hours. YEK! Hope to get on line during a slow period later. Don't forget to send your birthday wishes to RDA! Please!
          sigpic

Comment

Gentle nudge to the top! I am mailing my rebate exchange form for the Threads episode replacement!! Happy Day!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              Happy post-Christmas and Boxing Day! Hope everyone has recovered! I think you are right, they cut the scene because they are tired about us complaining about how it should have been. But they didn't have to say on the DVD commentary that they were suppose to kiss! They are such GRINCHS! Got to go to work for a few hours. YEK! Hope to get on line during a slow period later. Don't forget to send your birthday wishes to RDA! Please!
              Frankly i also think they are trying to rewrite history. You all know my not so humble opinion about what i think they are not going to do with S/J-so I won't go into happy and loving detail (not!)-

but quite seriously i think that they are going to try and wipe out any references to it and make believe that it happened in yet another alternate reality.
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                I've just added my birthday greetings to RDA's site. I hope he gets to read them all.
                always and forever
                My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Frankly i also think they are trying to rewrite history. You all know my not so humble opinion about what i think they are not going to do with S/J-so I won't go into happy and loving detail (not!)-

but quite seriously i think that they are going to try and wipe out any references to it and make believe that it happened in yet another alternate reality.
                  indeed
                  i am a prepared for very, very bad end for this relationship
                  but i hope, still
                  Last edited by dexterav; 27 December 2005, 09:12 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

indeed
                    i am a prepared for very, very bad end for this relationship
                    but i hope, still
                    Me too. Hope is all we can do at the moment!
                    always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                      Me too. Hope is all we can do at the moment!
                      For the moment, nothing bad happened
                      i am afraid for future
                      sigpic

Comment

For the moment, nothing bad happened
                        i am afraid for future
                        I know what you mean. I hate to say it, but I'd almost rather the s/j relationship was never mentioned again, which leaves all us shippers continuing to believe that Sam & Jack are together, than TPTB 'tinker' with the relationship by trying to pair Sam off with someone else.
                        always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                          I know what you mean. I hate to say it, but I'd almost rather the s/j relationship was never mentioned again, which leaves all us shippers continuing to believe that Sam & Jack are together, than TPTB 'tinker' with the relationship by trying to pair Sam off with someone else.
                          yes you are right, but nothing happened better than sam with other
                          i hope for Sam&Jack in next season, little or in 9. season (again little)
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean. I am confused as to what has really happened in the past. The one thing I would have liked for them to eliminate from Stargate history is Pete.
                            Spoiler:
                            But unfortunatly he gets mentioned in Stronghold.
                            Last edited by Rogue; 27 December 2005, 12:11 PM.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

8 years we are watching , another reality!?
                              this is a joke, not?
                              sigpic

Comment

And scene with "I, know"?

That would be the one... Just that tail end of it was cut.

Comment

Working...
                                X