X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
    Good morning shippers!!!

I was thinking about eventually one day writing my own BtS fic... I've noticed that some authors seem almost apologetic that they're doing a "cliche" fanfic plot, but truthfully there are only so many plots you can do ...
    Oh, I adore reading BtS fics, and will always stop to read any new one I come across.

I always felt bad that they toned that ep down, too.

Comment

I know I'm behind the times, here, but thanks Bren for that great Ship in Pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by melanell View Post
        Oh, I adore reading BtS fics, and will always stop to read any new one I come across.

I always felt bad that they toned that ep down, too.

Yeah. If ever there was a time for an episode to not be toned down, it was that one. There was so much more they could have done with it. And the ramifications could have lasted over multiple episodes.

Pol, I'm embarrassed to admit I stared at that Jack pic for a very long time. LOL!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Fic rec! Past the Breakers and the Markers

I wish there was a way to review It was great!

Edit: Yay! There is a way to review! woohoo!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Sure there is a way to review. I did it last night. Was a great fic. I think I begged for a sequel. LOL!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
              Sure there is a way to review. I did it last night. Was a great fic. I think I begged for a sequel. LOL!
              Lol! I just found the way to review, all I could say was it was awesome and I loved it...I'm horrible at reviews I love UST!! *heartfelt sigh* But I love RST too I soooo needed that today

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Haven't been in this thread for over a day....had to make it up

*whistles innocent*
                welcome back....

Comment

FCOL!!!! we're below the "part of a team, not a ship" thread?!?!?!?!

*bump*

Comment

Hey my shippas!

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                    Ah. I love shippery pic spams

I hinted at a chick fic... and I will, eventually, but first, I must get the next chapter of my fic finished... *le sigh* - do you ever find a particular chapter difficult and inspiration lacking?

I am feeling such things.
                    Keep pushing through. You'll get it done.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    ROFL!! lol Yeah somehow it managed to not be awkward...But then my Mom figures that I probably wouldn't be writing it anyway (because she believes that I'm a good girl and would never dare right anything guttery)

And that's funny that you said that about telling your parents that because years from now I know I'll be thinking the exact same thing!

Oh good I'm the only one Yup I write a lot of what I believe and such in my stories, my stories have to have some sort of meaning in them But to let them read that... My Mom actually said that I should have my brother read some of them...I don't know I might And he already knows what a dork I am so I wouldn't be embarrassed (Him being 25 and having a life sized Yoda plushy my poor poor sister in law...that girl is a saint! )
                    If your mom asked, trust me she knows that you do. She's just trying to figure out how graphic you're getting.

Originally posted by Mis.Understood View Post
                    Watched 200 today
                    Very funny episode. Was a bit disappointed my the marriage scene,thought it would be a bit longer. Did Squeee when Jack walked in though...is it me or did Sams eyes light up?
                    They definitely lit up. Her whole expression and posture changed. What we couldn't see is the tingling that no doubt went through her body when she saw the man she loved walk through the door.

Originally posted by slurredspeech View Post
                    Hee. I am of firm belief he was gonna say hot... well, you know. Alas. They have to keep Stargate all nice and PG.

I hold PG in somewhat of a contempt really.
                    You're probably right! I didn't think about that but it makes sense LOL. And we already know who he had on his mind.

Lol! I just found the way to review, all I could say was it was awesome and I loved it...I'm horrible at reviews I love UST!! *heartfelt sigh* But I love RST too I soooo needed that today
                    Umm. You really need to clarify that last sentence there Amanda Or is it just the way I'm reading it. LOL
                    sigpic
                    sig by Mada
                    As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                      <snipped for space>
                      Umm. You really need to clarify that last sentence there Amanda Or is it just the way I'm reading it. LOL
                      Trin get your mind out of the gutter!! I meant the story not...other stuff

Comment

I know it's gonna be a good day when I wake up in the Gutter!

Time to get out of the clothes I adore and into the clothes I abhor...

Need a hand?
                        Oh yeah... Hey, Teal'c, buddy! Mind doing us a favor?

{Some time later...}

Hope we're not too late!
                        Just in time... but in the future, make sure you're properly buttoned before you leave the storage closet. And kindly remove your hand from the Colonel's six, Major Carter.

Love and hot fudge,
                        Bren Ren
                        ~
                        My stories!
                        ~

sigpic

Comment

OMG! Bren! LOL!

Today, for being a Monday, has been a very good day so far.

I've noticed a lot of the threads are quieter than normal. Probably a lot of people recovering from our long weekend here in the US.
                          sigpic

Comment

Quiet, you say?

Time to play!

Hmmm.... Let's kick this off on an Artistically Gutter note!

Click to enlarge
                            Love and hot fudge,
                            Bren Ren
                            ~
                            My stories!
                            ~

sigpic

Comment

Get those hip waders back out and put the towels on the top shelves... Here comes the Gutter Flood!

This one is my absolute *favorite* canon Gutter dialogue...

Well, they say the first one's always the hardest.

<thinking to herself> It's a good thing Dad didn't hear that...
                              Love and hot fudge,
                              Bren Ren
                              ~
                              My stories!
                              ~

sigpic

Comment

Trin get your mind out of the gutter!! I meant the story not...other stuff
                                I should hope not. That's why I asked you to clarify

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                                I know it's gonna be a good day when I wake up in the Gutter!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/BrenRen1/ZeroHour6.jpg[/IMG]
                                Time to get out of the clothes I adore and into the clothes I abhor

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63.../ZeroHour7.jpg
                                Need a hand?
                                Oh yeah... Hey, Teal'c, buddy! Mind doing us a favor?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63...alconGaurd.jpg

{Some time later...}

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63.../FairGame2.jpg
                                Hope we're not too late!
                                Just in time... but in the future, make sure you're properly buttoned before you leave the storage closet. And kindly remove your hand from the Colonel's six, Major Carter.
                                The gutter's all Bren's fault with all these caps.

I really liked that last one.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Mada
                                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Working...
                                X