This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post

- *sends Jack to "minister" to a tied up Bren*.....

Mmmmmm.......

All righty, campers. I think I'll just leave Sam and Jack to enjoy themselves in the, uh, privacy <sniggle> of the infirmary for a while.

Me and *my* Jack will be similarly occupied for a while as well....

Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

ROTFL Twilight! Rocks. Mmm.

Bren, are you going to any conventions next year? I've SO got to meet you! LOL!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
        Bren, are you going to any conventions next year? I've SO got to meet you! LOL!
        Only if some generous soul buys me a ticket. And provides transportation. I'm a starving artist with such bad car karma that I trashed my umpteenth car right before Easter in a spectacular roll-over crash (which I walked away from with only one teensy tiny cut!)...
        Love and hot fudge,
        Bren Ren
        ~
        My stories!
        ~

sigpic

Comment

OT:
          Spoiler:
          HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

*comes in after some tanning*

*sees gutter*

Yay!

*jumps right in it*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            I like my gutter to be fluffy as well Nothing better than fluff and gutter all rolled into one....and a smidgen of angst isn't bad either
            I like my gutter to be angsty...well it starts with angst...then gutter...and in the end there is fluff...with gutter

Yup, that's how it is supposed to be!

Bren, I'm still loving the captions! awesome!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              I bet she's sleeping happily on the couch and grinning happily at the...uh...sounds coming from her room ...

Thanks for the bag Hedwig *uses it so she doesn't hyperventilates* because that would be bad. You should have seen my reaction, even though I know it's not a ship icontest...I did end up looking like that ---->
              Just let me know if you need another one or two. I have plenty stashed around for just such emergencies like this. Oh, and next time you venture into unknown territory like that ... wear a hazmat suit!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Good story. Thanks for the recommendation. I had intended to go out and do some things in the lovely summer fresh air this morning, but stumbled across this, and got hooked on the story, and am still here 3 hours later. Bad, bad DM for distracting me like that.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              I do reread some fics that I loved in the past and don't like them now anymore because my view on S/J has changed so much during the three years I've been on this forum.
              *light bulb moment*
              OMG...I just remember 3 days ago was my 3rd anniversary on this forum...Gosh...*faints*
              Well, even though it's late:

Happy Anniversary!

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
              Still on a roll, it seems...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63...OntheProwl.jpg
              If she doesn't stop that, I'm going to have to tie her hands behind her back.
              Okay, so not exactly my most subtle move... but still effective. And since General Hammond doesn't seem to notice, I could probably get away with--
              CARTER!!
              Well, he certainly noticed that.
              So which is it this time, alien virus or alien drug influence?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63...Explaining.jpg
              Two storage closets, a lab, and now the briefing room. What's next?
              The Gate room?
              You're not helping, Carter.
              Sorry, sir. Sirs.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63...Gratuitous.jpg
              Just let me handle it this time, will ya?
              Well, I do like the way you handle... things.
              Perhaps I should confine you both to quarters until whatever this is is out of your system.
              Does it have to be separate quarters?
              Actually, make that the infirmary.
              In a private room?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63...htintheAct.jpg
              Major Carter, that is quite enough. Now, I've already lost the base pool over that storage room on level 24--and I still can't believe that Sgt. Siler won with his pick on four hours and forty-two minutes. The two of you are to be separated immediately, and if it takes you any more or less than thirty minutes to find your way back to each other, well let me just warn you now, I tend to be a sore loser when it happens twice in a row.

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
              You're like the flood season on the Nile. You show up and the gutter floods all of Shippydom.
              Points to above 3 posts:

ROFLMAO!!

I defy gravity! I can fly!!! (You all have *no* idea how hysterical I find that-- at least, not if you haven't followed my recent foray into another fandom...)

Truth be known, I like my gutter to be fluffy!
              I frequently dream about flying ... you know, ... without wings or in an airplane or anything like that. Just soaring around through the air. Defying gravity. People in my dream telling me to stop doing that, because it's impossible! Hah! What do they know? Does that count?

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
              Hey Shippers.

What's the word with everyone?

I'd like to propose one.

Word for the day is

SQUEEEEEEEEEE.
              SQUEEEEEEEEE!

Comment

oh dear.

sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Crosspost from PFC thread..new themes to vote for are online...

Vote for next fortnights fanfic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                    Hey Shippers.

What's the word with everyone?

I'd like to propose one.

Word for the day is

SQUEEEEEEEEEE.

Use it in your postings, what do you find most squeeworthy, as we wait for Confirmation/Resolution Movie #3.

I'll start.

Thinking of movie #3.

Flirty scenes eg the opening scene of The Light
                    Wonderfully written S/J fic by the excellent authors of this thread and others.

These three and many more make me squeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
                    Because I was fastly scrolling throughg the gutter posts (because I don't do that *blinks* ) I read that as ''flirty scones at the opening scene of the Light'' and thought back and didn't remember any scones. Then I read it again, for if it was squeeworthy, it would be nice to know. Then I read what it says and figured that starting Movie three with flirty scones would be cute.

So there. Mis-reading posts makes me feel Shippy and Squee.
                    Squeeeee!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      *light bulb moment*
                      OMG...I just remember 3 days ago was my 3rd anniversary on this forum...Gosh...*faints*
                      Congrats on 3rd GW anniversary, Jann!

All righty, campers. I think I'll just leave Sam and Jack to enjoy themselves in the, uh, privacy <sniggle> of the infirmary for a while.

Me and *my* Jack will be similarly occupied for a while as well....
                      Promise to be back? Love your captions.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                        Have you been watching The Office (US version)???

Can you imagine a briefing room with that joke??

For safety:
                        Spoiler:

I've decided to allow you all to go to PR7-775
                        Great! I'm so excited! New alien technology :: giggles uncontrollably ::
                        Really, I mean this planet is just fascinating. I can't wait to get my hands on those rocks!
                        That's what she said.

Comment

Hellloooooooo!

Bren no wonder you've been missed.

And thanks to all the squeers

*yes it's a word*
                          sigpic
                          sig by Mada
                          As a matter of FIC

Comment

OMG! While channel surfing, I spotted Pete on The Wizards of Waverly Place on the Disney channel. He's put on quite a bit of weight and lost some of his hair. Thank goodness Sam ended up with

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
                              OMG! While channel surfing, I spotted Pete on The Wizards of Waverly Place on the Disney channel. He's put on quite a bit of weight and lost some of his hair. Thank goodness Sam ended up with http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...-7x13-1654.jpg
                              You obviously don't have young children or least not any interested in the Disney channel.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

I don't think I have ever or will ever despise a character as much as I loathe .
                                i know!

not only was he 'the other', but he was soooooo undeserving of the ship he got with sam!!

*takes deep breaths*

k, i'm better now.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X