This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    OMG I love that vid...it's one that goes straight to the Ipod! *huggles Ipod for watching her vids over and over again...* btw is it weird to have over 100 SG vids on your Ipod?

As for the man-boobs...hadn't even noticed it, till it was pointed out...

The quietness today...Busy? Good weather(for tanning)? Easter? Work? School?
    I have over 120 on my computer

And who knows where everyone is it's been very quiet today, if Solo was around she could pull out that pancake on the bunny picture...
    Originally posted by NormaN View Post
    aww that's beautiful!!

Originally posted by Allie_Kreek View Post
    Is it possible to have gutter angst? I'm sure it is...
    Most definitely! And there's always the possibility of gutter-angst-fluff moments as well!
    Take said picture...

You have gutter because...well where his hand is () and it's some...more...mature kissing i bet
    And its angst because she's not going to remember it in like 2 seconds.
    And it's fluff because it's Sam and Jack kissing.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

And who knows where everyone is it's been very quiet today, if Solo was around she could pull out that pancake on the bunny picture...

aww that's beautiful!!

Most definitely! And there's always the possibility of gutter-angst-fluff moments as well!
      Take said picture...
      http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v.../WOOkiss-2.jpg
      You have gutter because...well where his hand is () and it's some...more...mature kissing i bet
      And its angst because she's not going to remember it in like 2 seconds.
      And it's fluff because it's Sam and Jack kissing.
      Pft! I have 319 videos on my computer. Probably about 275 of them are Stargate ones.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        Congrats on 5000 posts, mad_gater!
        thanx everyone....

and also.....

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!

Comment

Beautiful!

Originally posted by Allie_Kreek View Post
          Is it possible to have gutter angst? I'm sure it is...
          Yup...and if you like that you're a gangster...

And if you love everything(gutter/fluff/angst) you're a gangster flangster...if Bekki would be here now she'd show ya the sigs she made at the time for that

and the words are also in the shiptionary: Shiptionary Also look at the Shipper ven diagram...you see that it is possible there

Oh don't start with the computer...I have over 800 SG vids on my computer...and more than 200 of those are S/J vids...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Pft! I have 319 videos on my computer. Probably about 275 of them are Stargate ones.
            Beautiful!

And if you love everything(gutter/fluff/angst) you're a gangster flangster...if Bekki would be here now she'd show ya the sigs she made at the time for that

and the words are also in the shiptionary: Shiptionary Also look at the Shipper ven diagram...you see that it is possible there

Oh don't start with the computer...I have over 800 SG vids on my computer...and more than 200 of those are S/J vids...
            I really need to organize the vids...some are on realplayer and I haven't counted those yet 95% are stargate and of that about 85% are sam and jack Really really need a life

That's the word! I knew we had one but I forgot it

Comment

Originally posted by Flow View Post
              *delurks for a moment*

<picspam>

*goes back to lurking*
              Woo! *clapclap* Do delurk more often.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              EPISODE OF THE WEEK
              Abyss

Happy angsty dance time! Oh yeah, Abyss. Loving it.

And with the fluff I'm pretty sure I got sent to all three of them at the same time and haven't been able to come out from any of them Permanently stuck in all three parts of the ship...it's tough I tell you
              Haha, you and sg-1fanintn both. I didn't know what fluff or gutter WERE until she left me a glowing review once. And I realized I'm firmly stuck in all three genres as well.

OMG I love that vid...it's one that goes straight to the Ipod! *huggles Ipod for watching her vids over and over again...* btw is it weird to have over 100 SG vids on your Ipod?

As for the man-boobs...hadn't even noticed it, till it was pointed out...

The quietness today...Busy? Good weather(for tanning)? Easter? Work? School?
              I was at work. It's not my computer there (it's totally shared), so I avoid GW. I should be working when I'm there, anyway. I work every weekend. So you'll see me here more often mid-week when I'm on my days off...

Speaking of videos, does anyone have the one from youtube that was a S/J vid to the song "Gotta Be Somebody" by Nickelback? It was removed from YT before I had a chance to download it, and that was my most favorite S/J vid of all time. Nearly brought me to tears every time. I'm so sad it's gone.

Beautiful!

Gangster flankster... LMAO. That's me!
              sigpic
              "A Serpent guard, a Horus guard and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet..."

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                I don't think the kiss between Sam and Martouf is only about closure. Yes it is a big deal but we also have to remember that Sam has all the memories of Jolinar. And these are a lot of memories also about the love for Martouf and about how much Jolinar cared for Martouf. And yes with Sam the case is that she doesn't remember most of these emotions and memories, but she still has them.
                So the moment she sees Martouf, the emotions are there. I think it is just like they pop up. And she might not even realise it herself. They are just there. And no they aren't her emotions but they are blended in with her emotions and memories, so she will act towards it.
                Given with that fact she also probably still feels bad about the death of Martouf.
                TBH I do think Sam would have kissed Martouf, if the asgard didn't stop them. And it has nothing to do with Sam liking or loving Martouf. It has all to do with Jolinars memories.
                And it also has nothing to do with Sam and Jack... Sam loves Jack, always. And yes they will get together in the end. Or are together (depends if you think they are or not)
                But we can't underestimate the memories and feelings of Jolinar.

As to why Martouf is kissing Sam...Well that is easy. He is madly in love with Sam/Jolinar. And if you have one change to kiss the person you are truely in love with, wouldn't you do it?? I would for sure!
                Even if you know that person isn't really the one you fell in love with. You see she is almost identicly to the person you were dating and all.
                And Martouf knew that in this reality things might have been different, for all he knew she was just single.
                I mean he is smart enough to know that things are different in every universe...
                I mean he knew he was dead in this universe LOL!
                As for Jolinars memories, I don't agree with you in there. She has them now for over seven years, I do think she knows how to deal with them now and to know which memories are hers and which are from Jolinar. Yes, she suddenly has to deal with Martouf who Jolinar loved, but I think Sam knows that those memories and thus feelings aren't hers.
                I don't think in this case that the memories can be used as an excuse...if she would have seen Marty in another way, or someone else Jolinar cared about as a Tok'ra, she couldn't go of and kiss that one as well(or something else).

Sam has over the years dealt with Jolinars feelings before, I think she knows by now which are her own and which are hers. Even though that Martouf comes up, from the dead in her eyes, she must know that if she has feelings for them they are from Jolinar and not from herself. So I can't just say "hey, it's just the memories of Jolinar, no big deal" ...I think this was a bad way to solve it.

I do think it has something to do with Sam and Jack, because I believe that at this moment they are together. Sam is IMHO in a relationship with Jack and thus shouldn't do this, I think she should realise it before she would kiss Martouf. I also think she was glad that the Asgard stopped her.

On the part of Martouf...yes, he is still in love with her....and perhaps he still wants to kiss her and think about this alternate reality stuff, but I do think that when you have broken off with someone, because that someone is with someone else you should figure it out before doing something like that and playing in on her feelings like that. Sam lost Martouf and she never really got over it, she liked him and cared for him and Martouf knows that. He's been in a relation with her; I think that says enough.
                So I still find it bad from Martouf's point of view, he should have thought about it...

But hey, that's just my opinion...
                interesting takes, and i agree with both.

but, there really was no reason i can think of to put in that almost kiss -especially with sam instigating it- other than to do sam/martouf ship, which was *never* a real substance in our universe. sam's thoughts on the matter were always confused, because of jolinar's memories blending into hers.

but i also think that the scene was set up to show sam being punchy from lack of sleep, so her guard was down a bit. put in hers/jolinar's memories, guilt about martouf's death, and knowing that something 'did' happen with a sam and martouf... i think she just slipped in that moment and let her feelings lead her.

as a writer of this episode, i'd have kept out the almost kiss because it did nothing but complicate the issue. the only closure i saw was sam being able to see martouf again and getting to see how his life would have went (in one way) if her martouf had lived.

or how about completely forgetting the martouf issue and dealing with janet being there! you know, two best friends, one helping to raise the other's daughter...
                sally

sigpic

Comment

You know I just thought of something about 'Ripple Effect'...which is probably OT...but...I wonder if Cassie came to see the other Janet...or if Sam didn't tell her about it...

Comment

I've been thinking about our pillars of ship and where we as individuals like to live. I was wondering, can I be the vagabond of ship? I seem to drift from one to the other to the other. And, while I'm in the one, I really don't want to be in either of the others.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I've been thinking about our pillars of ship and where we as individuals like to live. I was wondering, can I be the vagabond of ship? I seem to drift from one to the other to the other. And, while I'm in the one, I really don't want to be in either of the others.
                      Sure why not? Wouldn't that make you a hippy though? Hey how come we don't have gypsies?! That's exactly what we need

Comment

Happy Easter Shippers!
                        sigpic

Comment

sam/jack is awesome! it's the most breathtaking ship of all time! there WILL be confirmation in movie 3!

so it shall be written. so it shall be done.

sorry, i'm watching 'the 10 commandments' and got carried away.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Confirmation on the 3rd movie eh? That makes me want to watch it more!
                            sigpic

Comment

Confirmation on the 3rd movie eh? That makes me want to watch it more!
                              i figure if i say it enough, it'll make it come true.

i mean, of course it'll come true!
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                sam/jack is awesome! it's the most breathtaking ship of all time! there WILL be confirmation in movie 3!

so it shall be written. so it shall be done.

sorry, i'm watching 'the 10 commandments' and got carried away.
                                Wait- Isn't it

"Make it so, Number One." ??

Oops. Wrong show.

Comment

Working...
                                X