This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shipperahoy View Post
    I think I'm going senile. As I was rewatching Threads I could have sworn that there was 2 versions of that scene with whatshername? Carrie? You can tell how much I care. Anywho, when she says that he should retire I could have sworn that he says "Again?" but then I could have also sworn that he said "I've thought about it". Then I wondered if I'm somehow mixing up my episodes and he said that in another episode. God, it's going to drive me bonkers.
    I think you might be getting your episodes confused In threads Jack says "Again?" and in another one I believe he says "I've thought about it"

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Oh, oh oh!!!

I just saw the vid Cags made for me!! Oh!

I'm sure you've all seen it, since she posted while I was off in the northern wilds, but...oh, it's so good.

I Dreamed a Dream.

BRAVA.
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy View Post
        I think I'm going senile. As I was rewatching Threads I could have sworn that there was 2 versions of that scene with whatshername? Carrie? You can tell how much I care. Anywho, when she says that he should retire I could have sworn that he says "Again?" but then I could have also sworn that he said "I've thought about it". Then I wondered if I'm somehow mixing up my episodes and he said that in another episode. God, it's going to drive me bonkers.
        That's what happens when you read too much fanfic. It becomes as real as canon.

Or maybe that's just me.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
          There's actually a hilarious fic with this idea called "Side Effects May Include..." But it's an adult, so only for the big kids.
          Can you PM me the story link? I know you can't directly link Adult stuff here.
          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
            There's actually a hilarious fic with this idea called "Side Effects May Include..." But it's an adult, so only for the big kids.

And you're going to PM me the link to it, right? LOL!

POL! Welcome back! We must chat . . .
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              I thought it was confirmation or bust?
              here's how guttery my mind is...I thought that said..."confirmation or LUST"....

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

sam: jake, i think it's time for us to have that talk.

jack: jack.

sam: what?

jack: my name's jack!

sam: why didn't you say so before!

jack: ....

sam: so let's have that talk.

jack: what talk?

sam: about our feelings, jake!

jack: JACK!

sam: why are you yelling, jake?

jack: jack, jack, jaaaaaaaack!!

sam: my name's not jack! what's wrong with you?!

jack: ....

sam: so talk time?

jack: what talk?

sam: about our feelings!!!

jack: why are you yelling!

sam: jake!

jack: JACK!

sam: the talk!

jack: what talk?!?

nurse: so which meal would you two like today? mac and cheese, or chicken fried steak?

sam: what does it matter, it all gets stuck in our tubes anyways.

jack: and it 'all' tastes like chicken!

what's this?! Gutter without me? We've had a flash flood from the gutter, yay!!
              indeed...

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Awesome!!!
              I concur...

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
              AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gutter has flooded due to recent rain fall and has flooded my CAVERN of ANGST!!! Do you know how long it's going to take me to clean this up?? EVERYTHING is SOAKED - including me!!!
              is that such a bad thing?

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
              Are you all STILL in the gutter??? LOL

I would have thought it would have been cleaned up by now
              fat chance of that happening....not with Bren back in the house....

*squishy huggles bren till she turns blue*.....

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                And you're going to PM me the link to it, right? LOL!

POL! Welcome back! We must chat . . .
                And me, too, please. PM the link, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  And me, too, please. PM the link, that is.
                  You all are making me want to read it too I'm in such a gutter mood after today's gutter marathon (really we need to do that again, just talk gutter non-stop) what a great way to lift the Sam and Jack mojo! Thanks guys I had a permanent smile on my face all day today because of all the gutter thoughts. *hugs everybody*

And we didn't even get modded!

Comment

here's a question.

let's go back to the events of 'moebius', where the alt sam, jack, and teal'c ended up spending the rest of their lives with the first daniel in ancient egypt. ()

now, jump to the present, and our sg1 discover something that lets them know that that other sg1 (plus daniel) left something behind. but let's say that it's something shippy...

what would sg1 find?

ps - when i typed out the sad face, but surrounded in parenthesis, it looked like a monkey face.
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

here's a question.

let's go back to the events of 'moebius', where the alt sam, jack, and teal'c ended up spending the rest of their lives with the first daniel in ancient egypt. ()

now, jump to the present, and our sg1 discover something that lets them know that that other sg1 (plus daniel) left something behind. but let's say that it's something shippy...

what would sg1 find?

ps - when i typed out the sad face, but surrounded in parenthesis, it looked like a monkey face.
                      A note to the current Sam and Jack to quit stalling around and get together and not waste anymore time being apart!

Comment

here's a question.

what would sg1 find?

Hmmm I think maybe it would be some tablet, explaining the life that the other Sam and Jack lived, and how short life is and that they shouldn't waste any time...because you never know how long you have

p.s.- You made me type the parenthesis and the sad face...it does look like a monkey

Edit-lol! Hedwig! Great minds think alike!

Comment

So I'm curious and it's sort of OT sort of not

Outside of having the dvd's and making fics/vids/artworks, what other ways do you guys have the ship in your day to day lives?

Like I make fics/vids/artwork () and I have the dvd's and the action figures, which is pretty normal...but I also have all my Sam and Jack vids that I've downloaded over the years on my phone, and fics on my phone...and the background on my phone is when their trapped behind the forceshield in D and C.

Comment

i'll answer my own question.

what if sg1 found a puddle jumper in europe. for whatever reason, though, they did a dna test on someone in this village... and found out this person could be related to sam and jack. a long, long, long lost relative, *created* by sam and jack!
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

So I'm curious and it's sort of OT sort of not

Outside of having the dvd's and making fics/vids/artworks, what other ways do you guys have the ship in your day to day lives?

Like I make fics/vids/artwork () and I have the dvd's and the action figures, which is pretty normal...but I also have all my Sam and Jack vids that I've downloaded over the years on my phone, and fics on my phone...and the background on my phone is when their trapped behind the forceshield in D and C.

i have sam and jack living in my bedroom. i kidnapped them and force them to just live in my bedroom... for some reason, they aren't minding spending time there.
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm I think maybe it would be some tablet, explaining the life that the other Sam and Jack lived, and how short life is and that they shouldn't waste any time...because you never know how long you have

p.s.- You made me type the parenthesis and the sad face...it does look like a monkey

Edit-lol! Hedwig! Great minds think alike!
                                Yes, we do. Although your idea of a note in stone (tablet) was better, since one on paper would likely have disintegrated after all that time unless it was stuck in a canopic jar with all that preservative stuff in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X