This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dexterav
    translator without a little knowledge english is nothing. my language is a little complicated for translator , but perhaps understanding to me , i hope
    You seem to do very well just using a translator I understand you fine

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      This is the first xmas that Sam and Jack are spending together as a couple. I guess that is something to celebrate.
      Yep, it is and I can't believe I missed the first shipmas!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
        Don't worry Dexterav I don't think we will see Sam with a new boyfriend, TPTB can be strange but they would have wasted so much time on the Sam/Jack storyline in threads just to go and stick Sam with some other guy the next season.
        Sam and Jack ARE together, we are just waiting for the confirmation.
        That's exactly how I feel about it. If TPTB are thinking at all, they must realise that the thing that would stop many Sam/Jack shippers watching altogether would be pairing Sam with someone else. While they don't do that and there is the vague possibility that RDA may come back for possible cameos in the future/a movie, they think that a large proportion of the shippers may keep watching.

I know that Sam/new boyfriend would certainly be my absolute last straw.
        always and forever
        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Yep, if for some stupid reason Sam did get put with someone then I would have to stop watching. But for now while there is still a chance of us getting some little bits of ship I will continue to watch and wait.... and hope.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            Exactly. What they need to do is go out there and find the middle of the road viewer.

If you look on episodes where the viewers choose, it's nearly always an episode with a shippy element in that wins. Coincedence? I think not.
            Precisely, someone like my husband, (who is not a shipper-or particularly a romantic kind of person).
            always and forever

Comment

Yep, if for some stupid reason Sam did get put with someone then I would have to stop watching. But for now while there is still a chance of us getting some little bits of ship I will continue to watch and wait.... and hope.
              I don't think you are alone there. Me too!
              always and forever

Comment

Hey
                ((((((((((Hugs))))))))))
                I love re-watching old SG eps, the Sam/Jack interaction is great! But it always reminds me just how much I miss it. Back then you could watch an episode and look carefully for any touches or looks and make them seem really shippy when really they weren't! That was fun but now we can't even do that! It is a shame.

I really hope we get a movie with the whole team back together! I need to do that, if only one last time!
                I know what you mean. We watched 48 hours and Fail Safe the other night. I really miss the old team, good stories and of course RDA.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Thank You
                  Yeah it is You can just sit here chatting and forget about RL for a while. Its great!
                  Real Life? What's that?!?!
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                    Two days ago, I posted a picture of a dog and said it would be the offspring of Vala and an Ori. I was told it offended some of the Gateworlders. I have removed the post and like to say that it was not an attack on CB or Vala but on TPTB silly villians. You know they are going to use Vala 's Baby like Yoda or something evil. So I apology if I offended anyone on this thread or any other thread because that was not intent.
                    Actually, I had a thought about Vala's baby.

Spoiler:
                    seeing as how it was conceived, or rather, not conceived, and given that there's the whole prior/priest and book of origin set up. Loads of people have been talking about the *supposed* similarities (I personally disagree with these) between Origin and Christianity. Do you think they're trying to set up a Christ like figure, with a miraculous conception? It'd be walking close to the wire, even for TPTB

Comment

I know what you mean. We watched 48 hours and Fail Safe the other night. I really miss the old team, good stories and of course RDA.
                      Me too...Thats why I cherish my dvd boxsets so much. I have to keep re-watching the old eps to remind myself why I love Stargate so much. I'm hoping season 9 gets better in the second half like most of the seasons before have done and do seem to be a few interesting storylines coming up....hopefully they will be as good as they sound.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Spoiler:
                        seeing as how it was conceived, or rather, not conceived, and given that there's the whole prior/priest and book of origin set up. Loads of people have been talking about the *supposed* similarities (I personally disagree with these) between Origin and Christianity. Do you think they're trying to set up a Christ like figure, with a miraculous conception? It'd be walking close to the wire, even for TPTB
                        I am not too keen on Vala's
                        Spoiler:
                        baby storyline. If they drag it out through season 10, I will probably find something else to watch.
                        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Real Life? What's that?!?!
                          Real Life?? Never heard of it!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Real Life?? Never heard of it!
                            Glad I'm not alone!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Is this going to be in Season 10?? I hardly know anything about this baby story, usually I can't keep myself away from spoilers but I haven't been too mad on them this year.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

I am not too keen on Vala's
                                Spoiler:
                                baby storyline. If they drag it out through season 10, I will probably find something else to watch.
                                well Rogue, i won't have to worry about how it plays out-if season 9 continues in the sorry vien that it is travelling now-season 10 won't be a thought-i have yet to watch the re-runs of season 9 and on CBS i have fallen for Ghost Whisperer, Close to Home and my favorite that i picked up on last year-Numbers. Stargate-Stargate who?
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X