This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myrth
    I feel the need to throw in a SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEETOLDYOUSOEEEEEEEE!!!

LOL... hey Sal, next time just take my word for it in the first place

well, i'm punch-drunk, so there's my excuse!

and i accept your 'i told you so!' with a THANK YOU!

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

thank you RDA for coming back for S10

pic fr rdanderson site
      Last edited by gatebee; 30 March 2006, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Hey Cooper did you hear that RDA is coming back? Yeh Brad, I was wondering how long it was going to take Ricky to get tired of retirement? Well Joe, I guess you going to have to write a real shippy episode or there will be no stopping the shipper clan. Absolutely Coop it's a real kiss or we'll be hung, drawn and quarters. There will be no where to hide and our lives will be made a living he--! OMG we've created a monster!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

Hey Cooper did you hear that RDA is coming back? Yeh Brad, I was wondering how long it was going to take Ricky to get tired of retirement? Well Joe, I guess you going to have to write a real shippy episode or there will be no stopping the shipper clan. Absolutely Coop it's a real kiss or we'll be hung, drawn and quarters. There will be no where to hide and our lives will be made a living he--! OMG we've created a monster!!!!!
          trupi that is hillarious .... PTB shall be hung by their .......

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz

If the PTB screw this up after they see.. and we know they see, how many shippers have re-emerged with the news of Jack's return to season 10, the positive (I love that word) vibes that the ship will be announced, resolved and in your face, YES! that Jack and Sam have been and are an item since Threads,

(snip)
            actually, i don't know which one i want more; knowing they've been together since 'threads', or *seeing* them finally get together?....

whichever, i'll take!

i think i'm leaning towards seeing them get together, though....

sally

ps - i haven't used this smiley in a loooong time. it's nice to feel this happy again!
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              actually, i don't know which one i want more; knowing they've been together since 'threads', or *seeing* them finally get together?....

whichever, i'll take!

sally

ps - i haven't used this smiley in a loooong time. it's nice to feel this happy again!
              I will take all of the above .... as long as they show us that Sam and Jack are sweet and lovely and have a BHK in RL

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                I will take all of the above .... as long as they show us that Sam and Jack are sweet and lovely and have a BHK in RL
                I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this! But the good thing is that even if we don't get it (*ducks*) RDA and AT can make even the smallest little things shippy. Those two won't let us down!
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                  trupi that is hillarious .... PTB shall be hung by their .......
                  ...by their own petard!

whatever the hell that is.
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

whichever, i'll take!

sally

I thought that's what I said? Oh well, Yes I want 'in your face' real life proof that they're together. How's that Sal? *wink*

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                      Token I think we will get our resolution but it still may take a while.We may have to wait until the end of Season 10 or a Movie.I just have this fear that with RDA returning the ratings will take off and TPTB may want to go to a Season 11.I feel we will have some great Ship in Season 10 but I would not be surprised to see more of Sam's Man Friends.I get this feeling that
                      Spoiler:
                      Narim or Joe will make an appearance.I also do not like that it sounds like Baal may help out SG-1 in the fight against another enemy.Does this mean Baal becomes another one of the Male guest stars lusting after Sam?IMO Baal should stay a bad guy like Apophis and Anubis.
                      I know what should happen! Narim and Joe show up, Martouf from an AU comes to our universe and decides to stay, and Orlin returns, a fully grown adult. (And all her other admirers show up, too, I just can't be bothered to remember their names.)

Then Jack comes in, wipes them all out with his big honkin' gun, and sweeps Sam off her feet to a whirlwind trip to the altar and then the cabin. <g>

Okay, it's fantasy, but it's all mine!
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

OMG!!! This is really funny!!! They have indeed created a monster!
                        I so needed this laugh since I just finished the sixth Harry Potter book...

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                          OMG!!! This is really funny!!! They have indeed created a monster!
                          I so needed this laugh since I just finished the sixth Harry Potter book...
                          Oh yes then you do need some cheering up!!!! *hugs*

BTW, LOL trupi!!!

Comment

Sounds great to me Mary.This week has been great for Shippers with RDA returning.It's just we have been waiting for the longest time for a resolution and I cannot help to think when is the other footware about to drop.I have no doubt Sam/Jack will be together.I just think there may be more bumps before the resoultion.I would love to see it but I cannot see Season 10 without any Sam Man Friends.If that ever happens I know I am living in an AU World.

Comment

you guys want to see a real cool smiley a sweet person made for us?

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3...acksamanim.gif

isn't it great?!

thanks, scarimor.

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

you guys want to see a real cool smiley a sweet person made for us?

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3...acksamanim.gif

isn't it great?!

thanks, scarimor.

sally
                                That is so.....WOW!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!
                                S/J forever!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X