X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dexterav
    [URL="http://imageshack.us"]
    little sad, but big shipy (she a know Pete , she love Jack )
    Thats a lovely pic Dexterav! Thats one of my fave SJ scenes and even though Sam was with Pete at the time it showed that Jack was who she really cared for.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      sueKay presents

In Between the Threads - Chapter 16 - In Between the Shock
      Based DIRECTLY on Threads -
      Spoiler:
      Pete realises it's over...
      Great Chapter Suekay! I'm going to have to go and read it from the start I don't think I was around when you started it....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
        You know TPTB are being so vague about where Jack is, I think they don't want to give him a title because they want the regs to still be an issue, if that makes any sense. What I don't understand is if RDA was leaving, and they had so much confidence in their "new" show, why not have brought Jack and Sam together without any questions about it? Come on I don't think having them brought together in one episode would hurt any fan base and then they could continue with the "new" Stargate. They are honestly just going out of their way not to bring them together on screen, that is the part that really hurts. Jack gone with absolutely no mention of him, Sam going to be tossed back and forth between the two shows, from "Always" to "Not Exactly" all coming after Threads....it makes absolutely no sense. Did they really think that all we wanted was to find out that Jack and Sam do really care about one another? Heck we all pulled out our Jack and Sam decoder rings and figured that out long ago. Like I have said before Threads only brought us back from where we should never have gone, it never moved us ahead, so what did we gain... oh yeah from "I care about her, alot more than I'm supposed to" to "Always"....yeah, yeah I see the gain...not. That's progression?..thats like standing still...but with 4 years in between.
        You have made a good pojnt there Nikatel...these PTB need to decide once and for all what they want to do with the ship. They started it so I think we at least deserve to get a good ending.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
          I'd thought I'd stop by and wish all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hoildays and a safe New Year to all.
          Thanks La Croix Hope you have a great christmas too

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
            Me too Uhsir. I still believe that regardless of what TPTB do next, I will always love the majority of the first 8 seasons of SG1. I can-and have-watched many of them countless times. Whether or not I continue to watch however many seasons SG1 still has left to run-or regard Threads as the end of my favourite TV series of all time- does entirely depend on where TPTB take us in the future.

I'm unexpectedly still here, but will have to leave for my parents in about 20 minutes-I've had no sleep at all. So Happy Christmas and New Year again before I go.
            Thats exactly what I am going to do...I'm going to keep watching and see what happens in the future seasons but I will regard Threads as the last episode of my Stargate. I'll treat Season 9 > as a different show that I just have a passing interest in.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
              Another one from JM.

Originally Posted by stargate barbie
              Hi Joe,
              Thanks for answering every question I've asked you so far, I'll understand if you are so sick of this subject that you don't feel like answering this one, but here goes;

Although I haven't been to the ship thread in a while, I think rather than being concerned that we won't see any entirely clear Sam/Jack ship (obviously) over the next couple of seasons, the shiplets might be more worried that Sam might be paired off with someone else, forgetting the continuity of the S/J relationship.

My question is; Is their any intention to do this? what are the chances that you guys will decide to have a shippy pairing between Sam and anyone other than Jack?

thanks for your time joe.

PS, whats happening with the furlings?

There are not plans to ship Carter with anyone this season. As for the furlings - how's this for a newsflash - we may finally find out about them in season 10.

So does this mean TPTB will Ship Sam with someone in Season 10? Joe really knows how to put Shippers minds at ease.A hate to say but it looks like the Sam/BoyFriend option may still be on the Table.Anyone else starting to think TPTB get there kicks from seeing Sam/other? It really seems like that this season with the GUP episode.
              There really is something strange going on with Joe! I would have expected him to say that Sam and Jack are together and that was the whole point of Threads! He's always been like that before, keeping us optimistic...Why the change!?!?!? And that still leaves Season 10 open...

Are we sure this is Joe and not one of the other PTB using his user name..it seems really out of character

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

people a little positive. Christmas is very, very close.
                This Christmas Sam&Jack together, and other in hand of God

Merry Christmas
                Stastne a Vesele Vianoce
                Thanks Dexterav After reading the other two of Joes answers I was getting myself down again but then I saw this post
                Your right...Sam and Jack are together and we should be happy! because no matter what they give us in Season 9 or 10 us shippers are very good at not seeing things we don't want to see

Merry Christmas to you too!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

There are not plans to ship Carter with anyone this season

this is a better than Plans to ship Carter with Pete this season, little better but better, optimistic
                  Bad times on the way
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                    Thanks Dexterav After reading the other two of Joes answers I was getting myself down again but then I saw this post
                    Your right...Sam and Jack are together and we should be happy! because no matter what they give us in Season 9 or 10 us shippers are very good at not seeing things we don't want to see

Merry Christmas to you too!
                    indeed my friend!
                    sigpic

Comment

There are not plans to ship Carter with anyone this season

this is a better than Plans to ship Carter with Pete this season, little better but better, optimistic
                      Bad times on the way
                      You are very optimistic now aren't you! I like it, we all get down sometimes so its good having someone who will turn it and make it into something good

Lets not worry about the future we'll just take each epiosde as it comes and see what happens.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

You are very optimistic now aren't you! I like it, we all get down sometimes so its good having someone who will turn it and make it into something good

Lets not worry about the future we'll just take each epiosde as it comes and see what happens.
                        I am relistic, no shiping Sam with anyone, she is together with Jack
                        I have a little bad times (2 monts) shipy S&J is a only fun for me
                        in my opinion bad times waiting for Sam, too
                        She role in show is a no very guarantuee (this is a threads with , leaving RDA?, or big anti/shipy pressure to TPTB), she a very atractive for everyone (more than VALA), but 8 years shipy?(love?) with Jack she little limited (this is a good for me ) for new relationshis , in my opinion

p.s.
                        i love you words realistic, optimistic
                        my longest post
                        sigpic

Comment

I am relistic, no shiping Sam with anyone, she is together with Jack
                          I have a little bad times (2 monts) shipy S&J is a only fun for me
                          in my opinion bad times waiting for Sam, too
                          She role in show is a no very guarantuee (this is a threads with , leaving RDA?, or big anti/shipy pressure to TPTB)

p.s.
                          i love you words realistic, optimistic
                          Yeah you are right about that I read the interview with Amanda Tapping on the Gateworld homepage and even Amanda doesn't know what is going on with Sam...but Its bad enough without RDA so if Sam has a reduced role then I don't know what i'll do! Like I say we'll just have to wait and see. Theres not much we can really do now

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Yeah you are right about that I read the interview with Amanda Tapping on the Gateworld homepage and even Amanda doesn't know what is going on with Sam...but Its bad enough without RDA so if Sam has a reduced role then I don't know what i'll do! Like I say we'll just have to wait and see. Theres not much we can really do now
                            Yes, she without Jack (or Jack without Sam) is a little strange (stupid) , chemistry between AT&RDA ( )
                            is a very big and NICE, and very helping to SHOW.
                            Last edited by dexterav; 23 December 2005, 04:22 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

It is the chemistry between AT and RDA was brilliant, actually RDA was great with everyone him and MS used to have those great arguements (Did, didn't, did, didn't, did...) it did enhance the show, and without that...it hasn't got the same feel.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

It is the chemistry between AT and RDA was brilliant, actually RDA was great with everyone him and MS used to have those great arguements (Did, didn't, did, didn't, did...) it did enhance the show, and without that...it hasn't got the same feel.
                                Brilliant is little weak word.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X