X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone.

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

Is it possible to look at the picture and stay out of the gutter?

From JM's blog...

E writes: “Have Brad and Carl shared any updates on SG-1 movie?”

Answer: Not a one. And that’s just as well. I want to be surprised like everyone else when the movie finally comes out.

OMG OMG OMG! Joe finally answered one of my questions. *dies and goes to fangirl heaven*
    Congratulations Egle *fans Egle back to life*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *imagines the "romantic" scene in the trailers/promo's*

*dies happy*

Almost...only a few months left!

*tries to resuscitate Starlover*

Come on! You're got to stick around to actually experience that real romantic scene.
    sigpic
    sig by Mada
    As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post

that's a mean trick to play on newbies VSS
      Why? Because I don't actually own any S9 & S10 DVDs?

I'm going with July because that's when they released Continuum and the recut CotG.

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
        Congratulations Egle *fans Egle back to life*

*tries to resuscitate Starlover*

Come on! You're got to stick around to actually experience that real romantic scene.
        Don't worry, I don't plan to go anywhere.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post

I'm going with July because that's when they released Continuum and the recut CotG.
          I actually only got S9 and 10 to complete my Stargate collection.

I'm not sure I'll get CotG though. Personally I'd much have preferred another new movie or even a blooper set, than a remake of the pilot ep.

I'm just sayin'
          sigpic
          sig by Mada
          As a matter of FIC

Comment

Why do you collect DVDs?

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              Don't worry, I don't plan to go anywhere.
              Good. We've stuck together through the angst, and the rants, the hopes and disappointments.

So we've all got to be there when we get what we've been longing for all this time, God willing.

Bring on movie #3
              sigpic
              sig by Mada
              As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post
                Why do you collect DVDs?
                Erm...to rewatch episodes...to watch extra's...to capture them for making artwork...convert them to make music video's...

You know...that kind of stuff...
                sigpic

Comment

I'm sure there will be a lot of spoilers released, there's just nothing going on right now.

Plus, if I were BW I wouldn't tell JM anything, either.

The only way to avoid spoilers on this movie is not to visit GW. It's sad, but true. I did that this time last year until the leaked copy of Continuum came out and then I watched it. That's not really a spoiler, is it?
                  Seeing the whole movie before it's released? That's the biggest possible spoiler

Wanna start a pool?
                  My guess: July, 2010.
                  Winner gets my season 9 & 10 DVDs.

Not only a 'booby' prize, but a non-existent one You're pretty sure you won't have to pay out aren't you?

I think July makes sense too, looking at the history and the time scale

Comment

Good. We've stuck together through the angst, and the rants, the hopes and disappointments.

So we've all got to be there when we get what we've been longing for all this time, God willing.

Bring on movie #3
                    sigpic

Comment

Why do you collect DVDs?
                      Ummm. So I can watch any ep I want, in any order I want and not have to be subject to SciFi's schedule.

Plus I'm a great Stargate SG1 fan, and a fan's gotta do, what a fan's gotta do.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Mada
                      As a matter of FIC

Comment

Why do you collect DVDs?
                        Because this is one of those shows that you'll miss a lot if you don't watch it over and over again. Especially the little shippy stuff which is why we're doing a rewatch of the whole series over on the discussion thread.

Edit: Most scifi shows are like that, since they're inventing an entirely new "universe" so to speak. There's a lot of background information the viewer has to learn. But then they layer the ship on top of that and it makes it very interesting watching, indeed.

Comment

I have all episodes on my computer but, honestly, I would buy DVDs for spoilers and pics maybe

Comment

I actually only got S9 and 10 to complete my Stargate collection.

I'm not sure I'll get CotG though. Personally I'd much have preferred another new movie or even a blooper set, than a remake of the pilot ep.

I'm just sayin'
                            Same here...that's why I got S9 on DVD And I got S10 because of the '200' episode and 'The shroud'

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Erm...to rewatch episodes...to watch extra's...to capture them for making artwork...convert them to make music video's...

You know...that kind of stuff...
                            Yup, that's why I have the dvd's as well...and because I love having my own little shippy marathon!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

i got all of seasons from 1-10 plus ark of truth and continuum

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Seeing the whole movie before it's released? That's the biggest possible spoiler
                                That's not a spoiler- it's the whole movie! (And I did buy the movie)

Not only a 'booby' prize, but a non-existent one You're pretty sure you won't have to pay out aren't you?

I think July makes sense too, looking at the history and the time scale
                                No, I'm just pretty sure the winner won't care.

I have all episodes on my computer but, honestly, I would buy DVDs for spoilers and pics maybe
                                There are the commentaries. I don't really care for them but some people do. I'd have gotten all my eps on itunes if it were cheap enough but it wasn't.

However, hulu has season 1 & 2, and will have all the rest so if you live in the USA, they are essentially all on the computer. I've been watching them that way because it's less trouble than digging out the DVDs, especially since my son has them strewn all over the place. I can stream it into the TV so the picture is still very nice.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                Same here...that's why I got S9 on DVD And I got S10 because of the '200' episode and 'The shroud'
                                Yup, that's why I have the dvd's as well...and because I love having my own little shippy marathon!
                                I have those two eps on itunes, and that's it for Season 10.

Comment

Working...
                                X