• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    And here's that sig! Hope you all like!

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...emanytimes.jpg
    Prettyfullness!!! Got to love fluff!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hey guys! Long time, no see. How is everyone?

I was wondering if someone can help me. I want to know the episode where Jack ordered Sam to get a life... Sam's at the dailing computer, and Jack come in and says something about getting to the SGC early and something about ordering her to "get a life".

I think it would be around season 3, but I dont have to time go go looking for it.

If anyone is able to help, that would be great.

Thankyou to Jann who made my signature

Comment

Goooooodmorning campers... Well, getting ready for work now. But after the warm welcomes I had yesterday (and some more while I was sleeping) I couldn't resist greeting you all first...

Looks like that couple at the cabin next to mine is still 'asleep', courtains are still closed... man, I'm jealous

Originally posted by Sappho View Post
        And lastly,

WELCOME Kirdy_Mulder!

I'm working on the ship design as we speak. It's still in the drafting phase ... I'm attaching a photo*. Let me know if there are any major design changes. It's much easier to change things now, prior to the full-size build!

*original photo credit goes to Joe M. (Found it at his blog.)
        Thanks for the welcome... and the design looks quite nice. Maybe if you drop the Mulder part, so name it only USS KIRDY, you can use bigger letters
        And make sure it can go very fast... I mean like... unhealthy fast...

And maybe somewhere an orange or red striping... just for the looks of it

But good work... Keep it up!

My fanfic link (adult content!)

Always...

Comment

Nice

Originally posted by k8tyds View Post
          Hey guys! Long time, no see. How is everyone?

I was wondering if someone can help me. I want to know the episode where Jack ordered Sam to get a life... Sam's at the dailing computer, and Jack come in and says something about getting to the SGC early and something about ordering her to "get a life".

I think it would be around season 3, but I dont have to time go go looking for it.

If anyone is able to help, that would be great.
          That's in S4, the other side...at the beginning of the episode

I thought I had more quoted...but apparently my subconcious didn't...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kirdy_Mulder View Post
            http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/Kirdy_Mulder/SG/3-1.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/w...00000000-1.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/w...G/mem_70-1.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/w...r/SG/1-1-1.jpg

And the next one is a little bit naughtier... so in a spoiler box

Spoiler:
            http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/Kirdy_Mulder/SG/smtr-1.jpg
            Welcome to the Family, Kirdy_Mulder!

Please don't ever go away.

Originally posted by Pol View Post
            Oh, and if you haven't seen it (SGU set clip)
            Spoiler:
            *pouts* I can't see the video.

Random question: What do you think how the events in S7-8 would've played out if it had been Jack in a serious relationship instead of Sam? I'm especially thinking about "Chimera", "Affinity" and "Threads"-type scenes/moments that would be reversed.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Prettyfullness!!! Got to love fluff!
              Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Nice

That's in S4, the other side...at the beginning of the episode

I thought I had more quoted...but apparently my subconcious didn't...
              Thank you both!

And I think this is a first! Less than a page since I turned the computer off last night?
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                Random question: What do you think how the events in S7-8 would've played out if it had been Jack in a serious relationship instead of Sam? I'm especially thinking about "Chimera", "Affinity" and "Threads"-type scenes/moments that would be reversed.
                I kind of think he's too big to throw up against the wall (Although I'd be happy to try) but after Chimera Jack would have told the theoretical significant other to hit the road, hence sparing us from Affinity and Threads.

Edit: What I really think is that Jack wouldn't have pursued a serious relationship without knowing for a fact what Sam wanted to do. So, we actually would have been spared the whole darn story arc. Although, I would kind of liked to have seen Jack in bed with only a sheet on.

Also, here's the latest chapter of my recent fic.
                No more direct linkies because of the rating change. The theory of General relativity, Chap. 3
                Also, I'm not very good with this whole ratings thing so if you happen to read it and have time, please send me a PM and tell me if you think the rating is correct or not. Thanks!
                Last edited by VSS; 15 May 2009, 06:24 AM.

Comment

I can't see the same happening with Jack...plus I don't see Jack proposing to someone so fast at all...except for Sam then...but that's been what...eight years? (more?!?! )

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                  I kind of think he's too big to throw up against the wall (Although I'd be happy to try) but after Chimera Jack would have told the theoretical significant other to hit the road, hence sparing us from Affinity and Threads.

Edit: What I really think is that Jack wouldn't have pursued a serious relationship without knowing for a fact what Sam wanted to do. So, we actually would have been spared the whole darn story arc. Although, I would kind of liked to have seen Jack in bed with only a sheet on.
                  What you say. Plus IMHO it makes Sam look weak with the whole Pete thing. She's a soldier and all, but suddenly she is almost pining for this...dude...I really don't like it and I, to be honest, can't see this happening in RL...I mean you don't pursue a relationship with someone you don't know for so long and that stalked you...and you certainly not agree to marry him within a year of meeting him. It's just wrong.

I agree with VSS on that Jack would have wanted to know what Sam thought about the whole thing. Perhaps only in a conversation like

Jack: What do you want?
                  Sam: How do you mean?
                  Jack: Fishing. Do you want to go fishing with me?
                  Sam: Sir, you know as much as I loved too, I need to finish these projects.
                  Jack: So...someday? (softly said and all)
                  Sam: Some day...when it's all over...

Although...I would have loved to see Jack with only a sheet covering him though...now we only have the Kynthia(s1) moment for that!

No more direct linkies because of the rating change. The theory of General relativity, Chap. 3
                  Also, I'm not very good with this whole ratings thing so if you happen to read it and have time, please send me a PM and tell me if you think the rating is correct or not. Thanks!
                  Loved it! and I think the rating is good! but then again, I'm just as bad with it...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                    IEdit: What I really think is that Jack wouldn't have pursued a serious relationship without knowing for a fact what Sam wanted to do. So, we actually would have been spared the whole darn story arc. Although, I would kind of liked to have seen Jack in bed with only a sheet on.

I agree with this. Jack always seemed to do whatever Sam wanted in regards to them. She wanted to keep it in the room. She moved on - so he tried and it didn't work. The difference is that Pete knew something was wrong and tried to hold onto Sam where as Kerry knew something was wrong and let Jack go.

And I also think this is the only way it could have played out. Jack had done the long term thing before. Sam was still growing and learning in the area of romance and love and really had to go through all of those terrible experiences to lead her back to the one she realized she really did want - no matter how long she had to wait for him.

Oh there are just not enough words to express how I love this story. I'll leave a review when I log into ff.net

The M rating for the newest chapter is ok, I suppose. I consider M to be a lot more graphic than what you wrote. I was all excited to see the rating change and then disappointed that it wasn't more - uhm . . . descriptive! LOL!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Originally posted by ddc View Post
                      What is the one thing Jack would change about Sam if he could? Get her to stop "improving" all their appliances.
                      What would Sam change about Jack? Get him to grill meat without beer and without burning it to a crisp.
                      LOL. Yes I can so see that.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      Welcome Kirdy_Mulder!!!!

Seriously love all the piccaps you made!!!!!!

And Laraaaaa!!!!!!!!!! (((((((((huggles))))))))

And Hedwig!!!!!!! ((((huggles)))))))

And ship familly!!!!!!!!! (((((huge huggggg)))))))) *sorry about the squisshing my arms aren't that long*

Off I go...
                      ((((((((((((((hugs to Dee))))))))))))))

Snurtched this for capping purposes.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...6x18-SMILE.jpg

Mmmmm...I wonder if he still tastes as good as he did four years ago. Wonder what the odds are of catching a caveman virus on this planet?

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      let's see...

jack would like sam to not obsess on things so much. she likes to remind him, though, that if one of her obsessions hadn't taken flight, he'd still be living on boring-as-dirt planet with laira.

sam would like jack to take things a bit more seriously. jack doesn't like to remind sam that contemplating suicide is about as dead serious as anyone should get.

they both decide to accept each other the way they are.

until one irritates the other.
                      And you know eventually one will.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                      Are we all sick and sore? I'm in so much pain I can't move. Just one hand reaching out of the covers to the keyboard. Cramps so bad I'm vomiting from pain
                      (((((NZNeep))))) Gosh hope you feel better soon.

Originally posted by Sappho View Post
                      You don't have to have an ending in mind. We just love your writing.

Nice!!

Originally posted by Kirdy_Mulder View Post
                      Goooooodmorning campers... Well, getting ready for work now. But after the warm welcomes I had yesterday (and some more while I was sleeping) I couldn't resist greeting you all first...
                      I missed the welcome wagon yesterday. So Welcome Kirdy_Mulder. We look forward to your full thread participation.

I think it would have started out the same way it did for Sam, just having a good time with someone fun. Romance begins to step in because it's not coming from anywhere else and bam!

Next thing he knows she's proposing to him.

If the tables were turned, that elevator scene with Sam and Jack would not have been cute or funny at all. It would have been painful because I don't think Jack would be able to look Sam in the eyes for long. Because Jack would not have had a "Grace" moment. And she would be going through so many emotions at hearing the news, she wouldn't know how to react.

Sam walks into Jack's office to hand in a report and he's there, all distracted, babbling about stuff she doesn't understand. Then he blurts out "Don't women wait for the guy to propose anymore."

Sam loses her colour and suddenly Jack realizes what he said. Too late now to just hope the sound has faded into the walls, he explains that Missy X proposed to him.

Sam, still hasn't regained her colour, he can see the pain in her eyes and takes two steps towards her "Carter,"

Quickly she tries to recover "Congratulations Sir." But fails miserably.

Jack tries again "Sam, I"

Tears in her eyes "I really wish you all the best Sir." **much like the Heroes scene** and she turns and leaves the office.

I still think it would take something as drastic as Jacob dying to shake some sense into them both. So it probably would have ended the same way. Always.

**desperately tried not to fic this answer because really there are sooooo many possibilities**

Great question.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Mada
                      As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post

I think it would have started out the same way it did for Sam, just having a good time with someone fun. Romance begins to step in because it's not coming from anywhere else and bam!

Next thing he knows she's proposing to him.

Spoiler:
                        If the tables were turned, that elevator scene with Sam and Jack would not have been cute or funny at all. It would have been painful because I don't think Jack would be able to look Sam in the eyes for long. Because Jack would not have had a "Grace" moment. And she would be going through so many emotions at hearing the news, she wouldn't know how to react.

Sam walks into Jack's office to hand in a report and he's there, all distracted, babbling about stuff she doesn't understand. Then he blurts out "Don't women wait for the guy to propose anymore."

Sam loses her colour and suddenly Jack realizes what he said. Too late now to just hope the sound has faded into the walls, he explains that Missy X proposed to him.

Sam, still hasn't regained her colour, he can see the pain in her eyes and takes two steps towards her "Carter,"

Quickly she tries to recover "Congratulations Sir." But fails miserably.

Jack tries again "Sam, I"

Tears in her eyes "I really wish you all the best Sir." **much like the Heroes scene** and she turns and leaves the office.

I still think it would take something as drastic as Jacob dying to shake some sense into them both. So it probably would have ended the same way. Always.

**desperately tried not to fic this answer because really there are sooooo many possibilities**

Great question.

Spoilered for length only. Trin, you're gonna fic this, right? 'cause you could really turn this into an angsty then shippy fic. You could. You should.

I love these random questions, they're prompting great fics.
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

[/SPOILERS]

Spoilered for length only. Trin, you're gonna fic this, right? 'cause you could really turn this into an angsty then shippy fic. You could. You should.

I'm going to second that emotion Turn it into a fic! Do it do it do it

Comment

[/SPOILERS]

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            I'm going to second that emotion Turn it into a fic! Do it do it do it
                            Yes. I agree these questions turn into serious prompts. Whenever I try to answer my brain automatically goes to fic mode.

I've been resisting the urge to write this one. So please don't tempt me. Please.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Mada
                            As a matter of FIC

Comment

Yes. I agree these questions turn into serious prompts. Whenever I try to answer my brain automatically goes to fic mode.

I've been resisting the urge to write this one. So please don't tempt me. Please.
                              Hmm...I tempt you...pleeeeaaaase....Jann wants new fic*pouts and bats eyelashes*
                              sigpic

Comment

You know those plot bunnies are hard to resist They look all cute and adorable and then BAM! they suck you in and won't let you go till you adopt them

Comment

Working...
                                X