• Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you didn't read it you will like it

Comparisons
    sigpic

Comment

*fly by post*

Last chance to vote for this weeks theme of Fortnight in the Penguin Fanfic Club Thread

I'll close it tomorrow morning(GMT time morning)

Last page of PFC thread

Please vote if you haven't ...and send in fanfics if you have ideas for them!
      sigpic

Comment

Is it 10 lurkers i see? Why they won't post? *sighs*

Off to bed
        Night (((((Ship Family)))))
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post

Comparisons
          awesome fanfic...

You know, it does made me realise that we grumble etc. a lot about a guy who was actually in only four episodes... and what four episodes...*le sigh*
          1...stalking(Chimera)
          2...not real; induced hallucination by Fifth(New Order Part 2)
          3....wedding proposal she has to think about for 3 weeks and only accepts after talking to Jack(Affinity)
          4...breaking off the marriage...coz she loves Jack and Jacob prefers Jack as well (Threads)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post

Comparisons
            love it!! Thanks!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            awesome fanfic...

You know, it does made me realise that we grumble etc. a lot about a guy who was actually in only four episodes... and what four episodes...*le sigh*
            1...stalking(Chimera)
            3....wedding proposal she has to think about for 3 weeks and only accepts after talking to Jack(Affinity)
            4...breaking off the marriage...coz she loves Jack and Jacob prefers Jack as well (Threads)

I was thinking the same thing. Who would have thought that a guy who's only in 4 episodes, completely and utterly break our shippy hearts

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              awesome fanfic...

1...stalking(Chimera)

Haha! Think the same! And it was 3 eps, the one with 5th doesn't count! Even in that eps she starts to understand she won't be a farmer... I began to tell ravings...

*goes to bed*

Phew! Need to save that fic somewhere...
              sigpic

Comment

Snurtched this for capping purposes.

Mmmmm...I wonder if he still tastes as good as he did four years ago. Wonder what the odds are of catching a caveman virus on this planet?
                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  Snurtched this for capping purposes.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...6x18-SMILE.jpg

Mmmmm...I wonder if he still tastes as good as he did four years ago. Wonder what the odds are of catching a caveman virus on this planet?
                  Marvellous, Pol! Very nice!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Hey all!!! Flyby post on the night before my last final of the semester.

What did I miss the past couple of days? Anything important?

*rushes off to watch Bones finale*

Speaking of which...
                    Spoiler:
                    HOW CAN THERE BE FRAKKING ALTERNATE UNIVERSES IN NONSCIFI SHOWS?!?!?!?!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post

Random Q:

What is the one thing Jack would change about Sam if he could and vice versa? What would Sam change about Jack?

Yes, yes I know they are hopelessly in love and meant to be, but there's got to be at least one thing that, gets on the other's nerves, that they wish was different etc. otherwise they wouldn't be real
                      let's see...

jack would like sam to not obsess on things so much. she likes to remind him, though, that if one of her obsessions hadn't taken flight, he'd still be living on boring-as-dirt planet with laira.

sam would like jack to take things a bit more seriously. jack doesn't like to remind sam that contemplating suicide is about as dead serious as anyone should get.

they both decide to accept each other the way they are.

until one irritates the other.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                        Hey all!!! Flyby post on the night before my last final of the semester.

What did I miss the past couple of days? Anything important?

*rushes off to watch Bones finale*

Speaking of which...
                        Spoiler:
                        HOW CAN THERE BE FRAKKING ALTERNATE UNIVERSES IN NONSCIFI SHOWS?!?!?!?!
                        Bones OT-
                        Spoiler:
                        he! That's how they do an alternate reality I loved/hated that ep so darn much!

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        let's see...

jack would like sam to not obsess on things so much. she likes to remind him, though, that if one of her obsessions hadn't taken flight, he'd still be living on boring-as-dirt planet with laira.

sam would like jack to take things a bit more seriously. jack doesn't like to remind sam that contemplating suicide is about as dead serious as anyone should get.

they both decide to accept each other the way they are.

until one irritates the other.
                        Aww love it Sally! It's so...them!

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          Bones OT-
                          Spoiler:
                          he! That's how they do an alternate reality I loved/hated that ep so darn much!

Aww love it Sally! It's so...them!
                          Bones
                          Spoiler:
                          NO!!! AU/AR should only be on scifi shows!! I firmly believe they have no place in a show like Bones. That would be like having an AU in In Plain Sight, The Closer, Saving Grace, any of the Law and Orders...It's just wrong!!!

Although, I knew it was going to be a drug induced dream...But still!!! I can't believe the ending!!!!! They better let Booth
                          Spoiler:
                          remember her by the first ep of S5!
                          I did like it though. Like you said, it's a love/hate relationship...
                          I'm just off to cry now...
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            *pulls out duck tape and ties Kirdy_Mulder to a chair*
                            *places a TV with continual Sam and Jack eps in front of him*
                            *place cake and some Guinness next to him*
                            Just in case
                            i also took two of kirdy_mulder's pic and changed the words in the boxes...
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              i also took two of kirdy_mulder's pic and changed the words in the boxes...
                              Oh no...it turned out to be guttery didn't it?

Comment

How have I never seen this before? It's so cheesy and cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-QHbPFKyE

RDA explains physics.
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X