X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sally!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      i don't even know if spoiler tags would cover the second one.

<respectfully snipped...just in case>

too much?
      I don't want to get you in to any trouble with the mods, sal. That's the last thing I want.

But regarding what you wrote and what's behind the spoiler tags -

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Let me try to catch up. Oh, the power of multiquote. (On the third day of a migraine here, so ignore any incoherence on my part ... I'm thisclose to pulling out the GOOD pills. )

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Oh, yes!! Awesome! Sappho, you rock! That was a great response!

Sal, you too! Awesome!

Oh, and Tammy! Thanks for the reminder, I have to beta that fic yet. Oops! *Pol slinks off to find it again.*
        Thanks!

Oh, and if you haven't seen it (SGU set clip)
        Spoiler:
        Haha, thanks for the link! Jace was hilarious. I'd be doing a similar dance in the middle of the gate given the opportunity.

[QUOTE=trinity3;10163765]

Thanks

**looks around for Pol's ending**
        *also looking around for Pol's ending* Did you have an ending in mind, dear?

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
        Hey all!!! Flyby post on the night before my last final of the semester.

What did I miss the past couple of days? Anything important?

*rushes off to watch Bones finale*

Speaking of which...
        Spoiler:
        HOW CAN THERE BE FRAKKING ALTERNATE UNIVERSES IN NONSCIFI SHOWS?!?!?!?!
        I totally read that as "flyboy post" and got all excited. *disappointed sigh*

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        How have I never seen this before? It's so cheesy and cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-QHbPFKyE

RDA explains physics.
        I love that! How has this not found me before?

wow... now i know how jack feels... technobabble IS sexy!
        EXACTLY! I'll have him teach me physics any day.

i don't even know if spoiler tags would cover the second one.

the pics i did are:

the one where it shows jack helping sam out of the handcuffs, with him talking into the walkie-talkie; i put in the caption, 'jack: i am sooo keeping the handcuffs... '

the other one, showing sam and jack yelling at each other on the beach in 'the light'... i'll try the spoiler tags. *is scared of mods*

Spoiler:
        (removed just in case editing is required later)

too much?
        Spoiler:
        LOL, good old Jack, listening to our commander-in-chief.

And lastly,

WELCOME Kirdy_Mulder!

I'm working on the ship design as we speak. It's still in the drafting phase ... I'm attaching a photo*. Let me know if there are any major design changes. It's much easier to change things now, prior to the full-size build!

*original photo credit goes to Joe M. (Found it at his blog.)
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        "A Serpent guard, a Horus guard and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet..."

Comment

I am working on a sig and am in need of one more pic. Does anybody have a decent pic of the hug from "There but for the Grace of God"? Please?
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Sappho View Post
            Let me try to catch up. Oh, the power of multiquote. (On the third day of a migraine here, so ignore any incoherence on my part ... I'm thisclose to pulling out the GOOD pills. )

Thanks!

Haha, thanks for the link! Jace was hilarious. I'd be doing a similar dance in the middle of the gate given the opportunity.

Spoiler:

And lastly,

WELCOME Kirdy_Mulder!

I'm working on the ship design as we speak. It's still in the drafting phase ... I'm attaching a photo*. Let me know if there are any major design changes. It's much easier to change things now, prior to the full-size build!

(((Sappho))) Hope your headache goes away soon

And ha! Flyboy...every single time I hear that word I think of Jack...every single time

RDA teaching physics...I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to concentrate on the physics...only on the gorgeous man teaching said physics! Unless of course it's the physics of how said man is so gorgeous! *thunk and drolls*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              I am working on a sig and am in need of one more pic. Does anybody have a decent pic of the hug from "There but for the Grace of God"? Please?
              Is this one good?

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                Sally!
                Originally posted by Alan View Post
                I don't want to get you in to any trouble with the mods, sal. That's the last thing I want.

But regarding what you wrote and what's behind the spoiler tags -
                it was really only supposed to be for my eyes , but... i hope the mods don't use the whipping post anymore?

sally

sigpic

Comment

Speaking of RDA teaching physics...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS-YeaAuQOk

I asked Chris about this and he told be it was the day their epic farting competition started. It goes on to this day.
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Um...okay, I'll work on it. I'm a bit peaky after the doctor's visit today. My typing's a bit slow.
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Are we all sick and sore? I'm in so much pain I can't move. Just one hand reaching out of the covers to the keyboard. Cramps so bad I'm vomiting from pain
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Solo View Post
                        We're keeping Kirdy_Mulder, btw - and never, ever letting him leave. Ever. Those caps are awesome
                        I concur....

*injects the nanoprobes into Kirdy*

you have been assimilated into the shipper collective...resistance is futile....

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
                        ROFL! I knew you guys would love his piccaps! It's pure genius. Now you guys know what our other colleagues have to go through every day *evil grin*

Oh yeah! No wait, I don't do the duct tape thing I only duct tape my Jack-clone to a bed so I- *lightning strikes her*

*looks up at mods* Okay okay! Enough already!

So I can keep him safe and ogle him adoringly and innocently while I burn a candle and say my prayers because I'm an innocent and sweet girl.

*glares at Kirdy* Don't even say a word

Love your idea about getting a cabin...might join you and build one near that lake I saw just up there.

That so wasn't me because I'm instructing my men to build my new cabin.

Maybe I should color my hair....

(((Pol)))

Yeah come on people keep cheering him on so he'll stay hehe.

See, Kirdy, I told you once you get to know us, there's no way back! I'll reserve a seat at the Gutter pool
                        *snort*....sweet and innocent my foot....

Thanks!

*passes asgard-enhanced painkillers for migraine*

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post

Spoiler:

And lastly,

WELCOME Kirdy_Mulder!

heh......from the side view it looks like a star destroyer...

Comment

Um...okay, I'll work on it. I'm a bit peaky after the doctor's visit today. My typing's a bit slow.
                          You don't have to have an ending in mind. We just love your writing.

OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          And good luck w/ that wrist! Be sure to set up some good PT for when you're done w/ the immobilization after surgery. I was really surprised at the amount of atrophy I had from the six-week stint in a brace (back when I had surgery on my wrist a few years back).
                          sigpic
                          "A Serpent guard, a Horus guard and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet..."

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            I can work with it! Thanks!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              I can work with it! Thanks!
                              You're most welcome! Glad to help

Comment

And here's that sig! Hope you all like!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X