X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    On her back...or preferably ...bumm X-ray vision

Or are they just ya know hanging in mid air before he lifts his hands up to run his fingers through her hair...man I wish I put this much thought into my school work

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Or are they just ya know hanging in mid air before he lifts his hands up to run his fingers through her hair...man I wish I put this much thought into my school work
      Oh that would be nice too...if only...mmmm...

about the schoolwork...I put more thought in that luckily...coz otherwise I wouldn't write any quality work...only guttery...
      sigpic

Comment

But I love drowning in the gutter...*pouts*

And with hands...don't have them totally...stupid dude sits in front of it...but something like this...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...PDVD_011-2.jpg

Only a bit more zoomed in(so that there is no dude in front of it...
        Maybe you should change your name to Stargutterlover

I think that's the way it went until he really began to respond to the kiss.

See.

Even dream Jack can't resist Sam.
        sigpic
        sig by Mada
        As a matter of FIC

Comment

Update on the PFC

Voting for next fortnight is open...please go and vote!

Penguin Fanfic Thread (last post on page)
          sigpic

Comment

Oh that would be nice too...if only...mmmm...

about the schoolwork...I put more thought in that luckily...coz otherwise I wouldn't write any quality work...only guttery...
            You know though...if that kiss would have happened where Jack was really Jack...that kiss so would not have ended there...it would have ended...well...you get the idea

And with math or science if I don't understand something I give up...but when it comes to Sam and Jack...I refuse to give up...I must know!

Comment

Can anyone remind me which ep it was where Jack says to the nurse something like "Jab it in good and hard" about the syringe?

time was that I wood have known that

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Can anyone remind me which ep it was where Jack says to the nurse something like "Jab it in good and hard" about the syringe?

Foothold S3...to the nurse...beginning of episode...well...close to the beginning

Why do I know that without thinking about it

sigpic

Comment

Update on the PFC

Voting for next fortnight is open...please go and vote!

Penguin Fanfic Thread (last post on page)
                  I did.

You know though...if that kiss would have happened where Jack was really Jack...that kiss so would not have ended there...it would have ended...well...you get the idea

And with math or science if I don't understand something I give up...but when it comes to Sam and Jack...I refuse to give up...I must know!
                  Actually I don't know. If she didn't have to go right at that time, I think the dream probably would have continued.

But with the real Jack, I think it probably would have ended there, or based on the history between these two, it would have just been stares and meaningful looks and angst squared.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Mada
                  As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

'Foothold'

Edit- Jann beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                      I did.

Actually I don't know. If she didn't have to go right at that time, I think the dream probably would have continued.

But with the real Jack, I think it probably would have ended there, or based on the history between these two, it would have just been stares and meaningful looks and angst squared.
                      Well...I meant after they were in a relationship...like say in the third movie Or when Sam finally went fishing

Comment

I agree with you Amanda. That kiss would not have ended there if that was the real Jack.

Dr. D
                        God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                        Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Foothold S3...to the nurse...beginning of episode...well...close to the beginning

Why do I know that without thinking about it

Thanks

Comment

Well...I meant after they were in a relationship...like say in the third movie Or when Sam finally went fishing
                            k
                            sigpic
                            sig by Mada
                            As a matter of FIC

Comment

'Foothold'

Edit- Jann beat me to it
                              It's gutter...that's why we know it so fast!

Fishing you say...

sigpic

Comment

It's gutter...that's why we know it so fast!

Fishing you say...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ishingpond.gif
                                Of course, why didn't I realize that

I love that smiley! Notice how even the smiley Sam has a smug smile on...even she knows fishing is more then just the fish

Comment

Working...
                                X