Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point Cathy.I would not be surprised if TPTB tried to push the Sam/Mckay Ship with AT being on Atlantis next Year.This episode will get the hopes up for Sam/McKay Shippers.I doubt TPTB will have Sam put McKay in his place.TPTB wants Sam to be nice to all the Man Friends.If RDA does not appear TPTB will just Ship Sam with someone else.

Comment

I'm not upset...I'm just sighing at TPTB's 'maleness'
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Sally I wonder if anyone will even mention Jack's name in Ripple Effect?IMO Sally if Shipper want to continue to watch this Show that's fine.IMO there hurting there own cause.TPTB will say to themselves no need for Sam/Jack Ship many people are still watching.

Comment

I don't think we're hurting our cause...I've stopped watching because it's crap! plain and simple!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            I don't think we're hurting our cause...I've stopped watching because it's crap! plain and simple!
            LOL suekay.... I must say ..it 's not very good ..I slept through "Babylon" but "Grace under Pressure" is a SGA episode, isn't it !!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              I just saw the pics of Grace under pressure
              Spoiler:
              the hug ..and kiss Mac kay hallucination/Sam and it is hot and sexual ...she also looks wet !!! her hair anyway unless she was sweating a lot by kissing him !!!

They are very happy campers at the Pro Mac Kay/Sam thread .

Caty
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Sal...I can't rep you right now, so have a hug

(((((((((((((Majorsal))))))))))))))))
                sigpic

Comment

(((Ses ))) It's all OK ..who cares !!!There is no hope for SG1 tptb , they probably have lost their love cells !!!

Caty

Comment

You summed it up nicely sueKay.I can understand Shippers watching the Show if the quality was high like Seasons 1-6.IMO the quality is lousy and no Sam/Jack Ship=no reason to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      (((Sally))) It was bound to happen ..we kind of had the gest of it from early season 9 that the S/J ship was ignored and also forgotten .By not talking about it ..they think they can afford to use
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam in someone else's fantasy
                      ..I wish Mac kay had
                      Spoiler:
                      Fantasies about weir instead ...which is more coherent as they see each other 24 hours a day when she is not talking to Shep once in a blue moon

Caty

Comment

Your right Caty.At the end of the Day I win.I stopped watching there Show and stopped buying there DVD's.I have the Show Lost for my Ship.I'll always find a Show that does the Ship better than this Show.

Comment

Yeah...it's not just the ship that's bad now...its...EVERYTHING!

The Ori are boring
                          The Jaffa are boring
                          The Ancient...camelot...thingy is boring
                          Daniel's an Ass
                          Teal'c wallpaper
                          Sam's a toy
                          Vala's a slut
                          Landry's a...well...different
                          Mitchell's a bit dim
                          Lam's a bit wooden
                          Jack's a figment of my imagination
                          Jonas is a figment of my imagination
                          Hammond's a figment of my imagination
                          Janets dead
                          Cassie's gone

could it actually BE any worse?
                          sigpic

Comment

Caty I would Love to see Atlantis try to make it on it's own.TPTB are trying for more crossovers and now there trying to steal SG-1 Ship.

Comment

Atlantis is too good for SG1...and that's why I'm pissed at Grace under pressure...I'd come to expect more from Atlantis
                              sigpic

Comment

anywho...to cheer you up...here's a s8 ficlet from Lunar

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2276190/1/

and while you're there...read the rest of her stuff...it's great
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X