X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PENGUINS!!!! Whoot!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Those were the Days Gatetrixer.I miss the Days waiting for episodes like Solidutes and a Hundred Days.I could not wait to get Home from Work to watch the episodes.I would Tape the episodes and watch them the next day and sometimes watch the episode again as soon as it was over.I hope we get to enjoy those Days again.On another note I was wondering if anyone read the NY Times article about SG-1? I'am curious as to what everyone thinks about what RCC says about Season 9.
      Last edited by ses110; 02 January 2006, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        PENGUINS!!!! Whoot!
        I know ya gotta love penguins!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          Those were the Days Gatetrixer.I miss the Days waiting for episodes like Solidutes and a Hundred Days.I could not wait to get Home from Work to watch the episodes.I would Tape the episodes and watch them the next day and sometimes watch the episode again as soon as it was over.I hope we get to enjoy those Days again.On another note I was wondering if anyone read the NY Times article about SG-1? I'am curious as to what everyone thinks about what RCC says about Season 9.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/01/ar...1tv-cover.html
          I read the article. It was nice to feature AT/Sam's recollections. I think that TPTB are gearing up for the Season opener this Friday. I don't worry that they are not talking about Jack and his role or not in the coming seasons. TPTB are spinning the present show and it is "new" but I patiently **sits on hands** wait for our Ship. Hey, I lasted through the Ice Age of Ship called from Season 7 through Season 8
          Spoiler:
          Yippee!!! Sam finally and with no hesitation dropped The Spud. Thud, crash, splat!!
          so I can wait some more!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I have a idea that after as watching 9.11 epi, us quits optimism.
            About epi STRONGHOLD rather not speaking
            sigpic

Comment

It bothered me that RCC said thy were gearing up for Season 9 to be the end.I have a hard time beleiving that when they brough in all the new characters for Season 9.I just hope the Show ends after 10 and we get an SG-1 Movie with RDA.I think The more Seasons the Show has the less likely a Movie with RDA.
              Last edited by ses110; 02 January 2006, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on here for a while RL seems to have taken over again....
                I had to pop in though because I just finished reading A Matter of Honour and The Cost of Honour by Sally Malcolm and they were FANTASTIC!!!! I couldn't put wither of them down! I've read them both in two days flat! Does anyone know if she will be writing anymore? It was just perfect! and with just the right amount of ship...even though I was crossing my fingers for a little Sam/Jack scene towards the end..
                Anyways i'll try to get back on tomorrow!
                Night Night!

Sarah x

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

In my opinion SG1 is just not the same w/out Jack!! I thought they were going to keep him a part of the show even though he is not on it. Haven't heard him mentioned much lately

Comment

Happy New Year Shippers

Caty

Comment

It bothered me that RCC said thy were gearing up for Season 9 to be the end.I have a hard time beleiving that when they brough in all the new characters for Season 9.I just hope the Show ends after 10 and we get an SG-1 Movie with RDA.I think The more Seasons the Show has the less likely a Movie with RDA.
                      You are right
                      Movie SG1 with RDA is a BIG BLUFF for fans
                      i am a afraid to RDA is not in 10. season and rumors about 200. epi is not very good (like a XTREME WORMHOLE (100. epi), very stupid epi)
                      For refreshing memory 150. epi is HEROES (very, very nice epi)
                      Last edited by dexterav; 02 January 2006, 03:08 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        ((((Thanks Caty)))) Salut!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          Happy New Year Shippers

Caty
                          NICE!
                          sigpic

Comment

Fabulous pic Caty!!!!

Comment

I hope the rumors are not true.If RDA is not in the 200 episode that is a Bad sign and If that happens we may not see RDA until the very last episode.I hope TPTB learned from Wormhole Xtreme and give the Fans a great and serious episode.TPTB should pull out all the stops and make it a special episode.IMO SG-1 needs to give up the Comedy and AU episodes once and for all.

Comment

I hope the rumors are not true.If RDA is not in the 200 episode that is a Bad sign and If that happens we may not see RDA until the very last episode.I hope TPTB learned from Wormhole Xtreme and give the Fans a great and serious episode.TPTB should pull out all the stops and make it a special episode.IMO SG-1 needs to give up the Comedy and AU episodes once and for all.
                                I agree!!! Episode 200 should be made to be spectacular!!! It will help if it occurs during the Sweeps week if that means anything to SciFi Channel. Then TPTB will go all out for ratings. Although I would hope they would do so anyway as a matter of celebrating this milestone in the longest running scifi series!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X