Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone. I came away from watching Moebius going "what?", having only just seen it and knowing RDA wasn't back for S9.

Thanks for the welcome!!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
      Wasn't that ages ago?? I thought you meant something happened in the last episode. There are a couple of different takes on that whole scene --- I can tell you, Shep/Weir people see it in a totally different way to the way the Shey/Teyla people see it, and find it a little creepy.
      As for Broca Divide, I was never a fan of that scene. I found it a little disturbing.... There are so many other Sam/Jack moments that are amazing, without that much in the way of physical contact. I think with them it's often just the looks that show the connection (I see the same thing with Shep/Weir, and I don't see Shep/Teyla at all, but that's another story!!)
      I don't see the Shep/Teyla at all as well . He does not seem to care for her that way ..She is part of the team but that's all ...but When I saw Ronon with Teyla ...WOW ..their chemistry tend to melt the screen ..I'm pretty sure those 2 will end up together ...they have chemistry and a great connection through who they really are .
      I can see Shep/Weir but I'm not into them because it's so little of it ..they are never together on mission therefore don't have many scenes together ..I must say I loved the look she gave him in "Instinct" just after they decided
      Spoiler:
      to use the young Wraith girl as a guinea pig to find an antidote to bring all Wraith to human form . Shame it didn't work

Go go , Teyla /Ronon ..at least I enjoy Teyla this season

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by florence
        Now if you could bring back kiwi to this thread, we could also bow before our other new Goddess !

Ah mazz, she's good isn't she ? I still remember the Bald Shep and Gothic Shep manips she did one day (don't ask... )
        Ha! *sweeps in grandiosely... then promptly trips on own flowing cape*...

You rang?? or more accurately, posted?
        I do lurk about sometimes, I swear somtimes I feel a bit like a headless chicken trying to understand all the modding bits in one go - I need me one of those Ancient brain downloading devices.... or maybe just Jack or Daniel to hold my hand

I certainly love my Shipper Family, even if my own personal feeling is that the time for ship has passed, without RDA there's not much to work with I know some of you want to champion for them to max up the ship on the new season, and I think it's great you're up for such an uphill battle I just can't see it happening, at least until they do a movie. But this Family has the bestest most friendliest warmest nicest people in it, and I like to come visit every so often

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          Ha! *sweeps in grandiosely... then promptly trips on own flowing cape*...

You rang?? or more accurately, posted?
          I do lurk about sometimes, I swear somtimes I feel a bit like a headless chicken trying to understand all the modding bits in one go - I need me one of those Ancient brain downloading devices.... or maybe just Jack or Daniel to hold my hand

I certainly love my Shipper Family, even if my own personal feeling is that the time for ship has passed, without RDA there's not much to work with I know some of you want to champion for them to max up the ship on the new season, and I think it's great you're up for such an uphill battle I just can't see it happening, at least until they do a movie. But this Family has the bestest most friendliest warmest nicest people in it, and I like to come visit every so often
          Bow before your Goddess !
          (hey, if Tame can have it, you sure can have it too ! )

I'm with you on 'the time for ship has passed'... but what we can't have on screen, we can have it in fics and IMO fic writers are sometimes much better than SG writers (at least to write ship) so I think we've not lost too much when they decided to drop the ship subject.
          Just think of that : they could have done a lot worse, they could have let Sam marry *shudders*
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Fell asleep and missed all the fun! Three pages! WowHoo!
            Welcome back Tame and Token
            and
            Welcome to the thread Wildflower
            sigpic

Comment

Another Christmas spirit Sam & Jack special

Sam and Jack are spending Christmas at home ALONE

Caty

Comment

Welcome Wildflower! I hardly ever get a chance to get on here, but I hope you have good time on here and are able to visit often

Also, welcome back to the old members that I don't know, but I'm glad you were able to come back!

Originally posted by Catysg1
                I don't see the Shep/Teyla at all as well . He does not seem to care for her that way ..She is part of the team but that's all ...but When I saw Ronon with Teyla ...WOW ..their chemistry tend to melt the screen ..I'm pretty sure those 2 will end up together ...they have chemistry and a great connection through who they really are .

Go go , Teyla /Ronon ..at least I enjoy Teyla this season

Caty
                As far as the SGA ships go, I'm not really big on any of them. Maybe I have to see more eps to get into a certain ship, but so far I personally don't see a major connection with any of the characters; with Jack and Sam it was of course obvious to me from the first season . I do like the Sheppard and Weir friendship however
                Spoiler:
                Like in The Seige part 3 when Weir hugs Sheppard - really sweet

I can see Shep/Weir but I'm not into them because it's so little of it ..they are never together on mission therefore don't have many scenes together ..I must say I loved the look she gave him in "Instinct" just after they decided
                Spoiler:
                to use the young Wraith girl as a guinea pig to find an antidote to bring all Wraith to human form . Shame it didn't work
                Spoiler:
                Well they didn't actually use her as a guinea pig. Dr. Beckett was going to take "samples" from her, which I'm assuming meant blood and tissue samples, but they were not going to give her the antidote because it was not ready. Ellia chose to take the potion (without the knowledge of anyone else) because she thought it was her only option. Unfortunately it did not work out the way she hoped. If that's what you meant (which it probably was because I just realized taking samples from someone could constitute them being called a "guinea pig"), then I misunderstood your comment so you can just ignore this
                Last edited by Gatergeek257; 08 December 2005, 06:09 AM.
                Felger: At least my heroes exist. If this was a Trek convention you'd be all dressed up like a Klingon.
                Coombs: Vulcan, Felger, Vulcan.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatergeek257
                  Welcome Wildflower! I hardly ever get a chance to get on here, but I hope you have good time on here and are able to visit often

Also, welcome back to the old members that I don't know, but I'm glad you were able to come back!

As far as the SGA ships go, I'm not really big on any of them. Maybe I have to see more eps to get into a certain ship, but so far I personally don't see a major connection with any of the characters; with Jack and Sam it was of course obvious to me from the first season . I do like the Sheppard and Weir friendship however
                  Spoiler:
                  Like in The Seige part 3 when Weir hugs Sheppard - really sweet

Spoiler:
                  Well they didn't actually use her as a guinea pig. Dr. Beckett was going to take "samples" from her, which I'm assuming meant blood and tissue samples, but they were not going to give her the antidote because it was not ready. Ellia chose to take the potion (without the knowledge of anyone else) because she thought it was her only option. Unfortunately it did not work out the way she hoped. If that's what you meant (which it probably was because I just realized taking samples from someone could constitute them being called a "guinea pig"), then I misunderstood your comment so you can just ignore this

Yeah gatergeek That's what I meant .I just wanted to cut it short as I was concentrating on the ship but I'm with you on that

Caty

Comment

Yeah gatergeek That's what I meant .I just wanted to cut it short as I was concentrating on the ship but I'm with you on that

Caty
                    Yeah, I figured. After I wrote that I was like oh wait a minute... ha ha.

Spoiler:
                    Also, I just read the transcript, and Beckett does say he wants to take tissue and blood samples. I was thinking he didn't say what samples he needed.
                    Ok, I don't know why I wanted to say that. I was just rambling!
                    Last edited by Gatergeek257; 08 December 2005, 06:57 AM.
                    Felger: At least my heroes exist. If this was a Trek convention you'd be all dressed up like a Klingon.
                    Coombs: Vulcan, Felger, Vulcan.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                      Can do. GUP
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm still assuming there's going to be a completely gratuitous kiss, but at least Sci Fi didn't put it in the promo commercial they're running.
                      Well then who is
                      Spoiler:
                      kissing Sam's cheek
                      ?
                      I saw the promo ad many times and it looks like
                      Spoiler:
                      McKay's fat head (I mean that as chucked full of brains)
                      It could be like the Grace
                      Spoiler:
                      kiss - that's all you saw in their ads for weeks and it only lasted a micro second and wasn't even real - excuse me a moment while I soundly cuss TPTB.
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                        Well then who is
                        Spoiler:
                        kissing Sam's cheek
                        ?
                        Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        kiss - that's all you saw in their ads for weeks and it only lasted a micro second and wasn't even real - excuse me a moment while I soundly cuss TPTB.
                        Cuss away Zoser,
                        I also remember the Grace promo. Boy was I disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it is a very nice
                        Spoiler:
                        kiss, just not real!
                        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                          Well then who is
                          Spoiler:
                          kissing Sam's cheek
                          ?
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          This is my take on the promo:

Spoiler:
                          Rodney's trapped on a sinking puddle jumper and has been injured (ala Grace). Sam appears in his mind and Rodney - grateful for her appearance/hallucination - kisses her on her cheek. Sam says "We haven't got much time."
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                            This is my take on the promo:

Spoiler:
                            Rodney's trapped on a sinking puddle jumper and has been injured (ala Grace). Sam appears in his mind and Rodney - grateful for her appearance/hallucination - kisses her on her cheek. Sam says "We haven't got much time."
                            Mwahahaha! That ol' weasel. You gotta love him!

Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in and see how ya'll were doing!

Comment

Another Christmas spirit Sam & Jack special

Sam and Jack are spending Christmas at home ALONE

Caty
                              Great pic Caty ! so what's new about sam and jack ?
                              I just wanted to say : SHIP POWER !
                              -SAM: Thank you sir !
                              -JACK: For what ?
                              -SAM: For being here for me
                              -JACK: Always

Comment

(((((((((((TOKEN, SACME, KIWI)))))))))))))))

Welcome any and all newbies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh it's a very shippy day

LOL4JACK - I'll be PMing you for your address next week for the books thing!
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X