X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Hey Fine Shippers

I havent posted in a while..
    Havent seen any of season 9 yet....i know i know thats bad.
    But I ll get around to it...its just going to take me a while to agjust to the changes of the new season

Well hope everyone has a MERRY SHIPPERIFIC XMAS!!!

Hugs
    Bee
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
    http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
    http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
      Well then who is
      Spoiler:
      kissing Sam's cheek
      ?
      I saw the promo ad many times and it looks like
      Spoiler:
      McKay's fat head (I mean that as chucked full of brains)
      It could be like the Grace
      Spoiler:
      kiss - that's all you saw in their ads for weeks and it only lasted a micro second and wasn't even real - excuse me a moment while I soundly cuss TPTB.
      who what where when why huh?!!!!
      has someone got a link to the grace under pressure promo?!
      sigpic
      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
        Well then who is
        Spoiler:
        kissing Sam's cheek
        ?
        I saw the promo ad many times and it looks like
        Spoiler:
        McKay's fat head (I mean that as chucked full of brains)
        It could be like the Grace
        Spoiler:
        kiss - that's all you saw in their ads for weeks and it only lasted a micro second and wasn't even real - excuse me a moment while I soundly cuss TPTB.
        GUP
        Spoiler:
        I meant that I assume there will be a lip-to-lip kiss, based on past SG writing of hallucinations of Sam and the line that MajorSam (I believe it was her) posted.

I sincerely hope I will be proven incorrect.

Comment

((((((((((QUEEN BEE)))))))))))))

Great to see you!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Don't worry guys, any McKay / Carter action will be pure hallucination, and therefore, not really canon that affects us. Unless he makes a move on real Carter. But that'd be nothing new. She'd just feed him a lemon pie.

Just wanted to ask, gus if I could have to big shippy sister hugs, cos I'm feeling a bit down atm. Had a really bad time last year (why i left the shippy family for so long) and there are worse guys than Spud out there, trust me. I met em.

Tame, nice to see you as a normal (though ascended) poster....woohoo. Still think you're nuts to takethe job, but there ya go.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Sam and Jack need a boost to the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                Don't worry guys, any McKay / Carter action will be pure hallucination, and therefore, not really canon that affects us. Unless he makes a move on real Carter. But that'd be nothing new. She'd just feed him a lemon pie.

Just wanted to ask, gus if I could have to big shippy sister hugs, cos I'm feeling a bit down atm. Had a really bad time last year (why i left the shippy family for so long) and there are worse guys than Spud out there, trust me. I met em.

Tame, nice to see you as a normal (though ascended) poster....woohoo. Still think you're nuts to takethe job, but there ya go.
                (((Tracy Jane))). Hope everything gets better soon.

Sorry for not having been around much. I will finish the PhD one day.....

Sam & Jack - Always
                always and forever
                My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

parsifal I would be really shocked if there is no lip-to lip Kiss.I may be out of line for saying this but I wish AT would speak out again about Sam being used as everyone dream girl.Why is it a problem for Sam to be Jack's girl but it's ok for Sam and everyone else?I forgot which interview because it was a long time ago but I think AT mentioned once she did not like having the guest star of the Week fall for Sam.IMO it's time for AT or someone else on the Show to say stop with the McKay drooling over Sam.It's time for McKay to get a Women or Wraith of his own.If TPTB are not even thinking about Sam/Jack Ship TPTB should stop everything relating to Sam/McKay or Sam/other.There's enough wrong with this Show as it is without wasting time on Sam/Mckay nonsense.Since Vala is on the Show now let all the gust Stars fall for Vala.It's right up Vala's alley anyway.

Comment

Happy Birthday Mary.Sorry I'am late with the Birthday wishes.

Comment

Tame it's great to hear from you again.We miss you on the forum.

Comment

Jack are you sure you want to play the Grinch, in the Christmas play?
                        sigpic

Comment

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                            Ha! *sweeps in grandiosely... then promptly trips on own flowing cape*...

You rang?? or more accurately, posted?
                            I do lurk about sometimes, I swear somtimes I feel a bit like a headless chicken trying to understand all the modding bits in one go - I need me one of those Ancient brain downloading devices.... or maybe just Jack or Daniel to hold my hand

I certainly love my Shipper Family, even if my own personal feeling is that the time for ship has passed, without RDA there's not much to work with I know some of you want to champion for them to max up the ship on the new season, and I think it's great you're up for such an uphill battle I just can't see it happening, at least until they do a movie. But this Family has the bestest most friendliest warmest nicest people in it, and I like to come visit every so often

You have a CAPE!!!!??? I need to talk to Skydiver

I too think it is time to focus on the *Team* more then Sam and Jack....but I do like the fact that TPTB have alluded that Sam is STILL NOT available to date anyone.....so I at least get to *think* that she and Jack finally did find each other before it was too late

Now I am just a happy SG1 and SGA watcher who is enjoying the show period
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                              Bow before your Goddess !
                              (hey, if Tame can have it, you sure can have it too ! )

I'm with you on 'the time for ship has passed'... but what we can't have on screen, we can have it in fics and IMO fic writers are sometimes much better than SG writers (at least to write ship) so I think we've not lost too much when they decided to drop the ship subject.
                              Just think of that : they could have done a lot worse, they could have let Sam marry *shudders*
                              alright already...get up... sheesh... LOL

Kiwi is definitely correct about one thing this Family has got the warmest, sweetest people in it. Could NOT ask for better

BITE your tongue Florence Sam could never have married anyone ...why?? well because I refuse to even acknowledge was ever even there .. it was a dream I tell ya ....a dream
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                                Fell asleep and missed all the fun! Three pages! WowHoo!
                                Welcome back Tame and Token
                                and
                                Welcome to the thread Wildflower
                                Thanks Trupi

and adding my WELCOME to Wildflower

GW is definitely the place to cure those Hiatus blues and Sam & Jack can cure it like no other

Comment

Working...
                                X