X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      i have a favor to ask my fellow shippers. next week, atlantis' ep 'grace under pressure' will be airing. i'd like a *shipper* to tell me if this ep is watchable. i want it from a s/j shipper's point of view, because you guys are the only ones that can figure out that even if it's all in mckay's head, it's *still* sam/mckay ship. so please, shippers, tell me if 'grace under pressure' is sam/jack shipper friendly.
      Can do. GUP
      Spoiler:
      I'm still assuming there's going to be a completely gratuitous kiss, but at least Sci Fi didn't put it in the promo commercial they're running.

Comment

Sam: Did you hear the latest news from the Shipper Family Thread?
        Jack: Tame and Token are back....
        Sam: Well, Jack, you know what Shippers expect from us everytime it's time to celebrate....
        Jack: We have to take the Wedding album out again....? (Jack's thoughts)

Pics of the Wedding....

Pics of the Honeymoon...

Sam: No Jack.... the you know....

LOL4JACK: The kiss!!!!!!!! We always want the BIG HONKING KISS!!!!!!!

Thanks to Mala and Caty for the pics...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Hi everyone This is my first post so forgive me if this question has been answered over and over but I can't really bring myself to read all 856 pages before this one!! There's just not enough hours in the day

In Threads we get the whole Jack and Sam ending their respective relationships because they realise they want to be together, then in Moebius 1 & 2 we have the going back in time bit, then the ending at the cabin. Are the events in Threads still supposed to have happened or at the end of Moebius 2 are they supposed to have ended up in a future just before the Threads scenes took place? Does that make sense?

I just don't get how they can have all those eps building to them realising they should be together then nothing. I haven't seen any of S9 yet but I gather there's no explanation.

Comment

Gotta LOVE those kisses

Thanks for breaking out those pics LOL4Jack
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

All Hail to our Mod God!!! Your Shiffas are ready to serve, Mistress Tame!!!

Also,
              to Mary!
              ship sistah

I love celebrations!

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Wildflower
                Hi everyone This is my first post so forgive me if this question has been answered over and over but I can't really bring myself to read all 856 pages before this one!! There's just not enough hours in the day

In Threads we get the whole Jack and Sam ending their respective relationships because they realise they want to be together, then in Moebius 1 & 2 we have the going back in time bit, then the ending at the cabin. Are the events in Threads still supposed to have happened or at the end of Moebius 2 are they supposed to have ended up in a future just before the Threads scenes took place? Does that make sense?

I just don't get how they can have all those eps building to them realising they should be together then nothing. I haven't seen any of S9 yet but I gather there's no explanation.
                Oh, sweet thing.

First of all,

And yes, I believe everything that happened in Threads is still canon, despite Motion Sickness, er...Moebius. There are fish in the lake, so there may have been some minor changes in the timeline, but most believe the Sam/Jack ship has been resolved. Did we see it? "Not Exactly" [You'll understand this line more when you see season 9]. Is that fair? You're welcome to vent all you want here.

ship sistah

Comment

ROFLMAOOO!!! Ship Sistah (((((((((SHIP SISTAH))))))))) I so forgot about that picture of you with that emblem.... I must grab it now so I can have that for my memories and I so love that kitty

YOU have done more then enough and you are so wonderful with emails and pictures and everything

Thank you so much!!!!

Gads now I am all misty eyes...now I KNOW why I missed coming here
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

(((((Tame)))))

I missed you, too!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      LOL Florence Thanks

BTW...BIG HUGE THANKS go to Mazzmatazz for that wonderful signature ...

Jack and Cam....sounds like a drink doesn't it ...bartender I'll have a double
                      Now if you could bring back kiwi to this thread, we could also bow before our other new Goddess !

Ah mazz, she's good isn't she ? I still remember the Bald Shep and Gothic Shep manips she did one day (don't ask... )
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

What would Sam & Jack do for Xmas? Gee I wonder

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          what hit? you mean the shep/weir shippers couldn't even get a week to enjoy their ship before they were slammed down again? jeez!

sally
                          Don't worry, the Shep/Weir shippers took that scene very differently from the Shep/Teyla shippers. In fact, they (or should I say we ?) think Conversion is more Shep/Weir shippy than anything else
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            From I hear there is a BIG christmas shin-dig being planned here for Christmas????
                            Yes there is !
                            Well, at least there could be if we (the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team) find the time to work on it...

You should get an invitation very soon !

Comment

Originally posted by Wildflower

Welcome in the Shipper Family Wildflower !

No worries, the events in Threads have happened no matter what happened in Moebius... and Sam and Jack are SO together now !

Comment

(((((((Tame)))))) glad to see you here !!! ready to serve you godess *bowing*

Wildflower ,
                                hope you'll have fun and post a lot... (they so ARE together by the way )

Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team , YAY !!! Shipmas invitation coming soon! cool looking forward to it !!

LOL4JAck , always good to see those pics again hope RL is not too busy, we don't get to see you much around

Myrth , great pic

looks like the thread is coming back to life and celebration !! that's so great !! I'm sad I have to leave for a few days, hope I won't miss much. have fun guys and so glad to see happiness around here !!

Comment

Working...
                                X