This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lizlove
    Ohhhh good idea!!! I would love to do it but lack of talent and time stops me!
    I'm tempted. I'm addicted to challenges ("Will The Real Sam And Jack Please Stand Up?" and "The Sword In The Stone" are responses to challenges that I intended to post on the forums at ff.net but couldn't part with) but I really can't start any new stories until I've finished some of my WIPs.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
      I'm working on a fic with Jacob now! Sounds like a good challenge. I'll give it some thought. Except maybe I'd do it after CoTG, but before we meet his character. Hum....
      I thought of having him in charge in CoTG because I would have loved to see Jack's face after his first meeting with Sam if he hadn't realized that she was his CO's daughter - Carter isn't exactly an uncommon surname - and I would have liked to have seen how Jacob dealt with "Emancipation" and "The First Commandment".

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
        I thought of having him in charge in CoTG because I would have loved to see Jack's face after his first meeting with Sam if he hadn't realized that she was his CO's daughter - Carter isn't exactly an uncommon surname - and I would have liked to have seen how Jacob dealt with "Emancipation" and "The First Commandment".
        What if he learns about Jacob much later?
        Reason would be that Sam and Jacob aren't on speaking terms.

Comment

That's one of my favourite Sam/Jack scenes. I also liked the first encounter between Jack and Jacob.

If there are any fanfic writers willing to take a challenge, I'd love to see an AU where Hammond has to leave the SGC due to illness/family matters/etc just before "Children Of The Gods" and Jacob takes over as base commander.

I'd take that challenge, I'm addicted to fic challenges, but I have several WIPs. If nobody minds it being done later this summer I'll take it!

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Why'd Sam get demoted?
            OMG, my mistake. Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I have a question:

why does the icon have Jack with short blonde hair and have grey hair?
              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                I have a question:

Now that you mention it, all the Jack icons have grey hair...

What if it's not Jack?!

Spoiler:
                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Yesterday I started to make a music vid (my third), today I had some spair time and I finished it so... I post it here tell me what you find of it http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DE8MYD0J

Comment

I have a question:

I've wondered about that, too. I just accepted that it's a younger version of Jack. Now, I'm a little worried. Couldn't be??? Nope, never! I'll seek a mod or Darren to explain. Maybe Mala can update that pairing and give Jack sticky-up silver hair!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I have a question:

That's because is done with the version 1 of the smilies!
                      is version two!
                      Here a link to the two versions

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                        I've wondered about that, too. I just accepted that it's a younger version of Jack. Now, I'm a little worried. Couldn't be??? Nope, never! I'll seek a mod or Darren to explain. Maybe Mala can update that pairing and give Jack sticky-up silver hair!!!
                        If you want an update on the smily go to this thread!
                        Ask if someone wants to do it.

Maybe you could check if it hasn't already been done before

Comment

Ah, that explains it then! Thanks guys
                          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

is version two!
                            Ooooh, thanks! I PMed Tame to ask about updating the Sam and Jack pair to make Jack the Silver Fox that we all know and love!!! I'll keep you posted.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well lookie here what I found!!!

It's different so you can still ask an improvement of the other

Edit => Nell already asked...

Comment

is version two!
                                Season One Jack and Season Eight Jack?

Comment

Working...
                                X