Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Tame...we were the only ones that survived the rep points change hee hee...of course I, as a lowly system lord, now bows down to you too
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Nell, if he appears in the NYC con and you go to the Baltimore convention how's the petition going to get to him?
      Have stepped out of the insanity and celebration that is Shep/Weir right now to say I'm sooooo jealous of those of you who live close to.... well, anywhere! I wanna go to NYC!!! Can we pick up Australia and move it closer to everywhere? Because then it'd be perfect.....
      If RDA was to appear, I may have to go into debt, take money out of the mortgage or something.... of course knowing my luck the tickets would sell out so quickly I wouldn't have a hope....
      OT.... Trupi, do you want another kitten? He's making me crazy!!!

Comment

Dubious RDA link.... Sea Shepherd people were in my city a couple of weeks ago, before heading to Antarctica to do what they can to deal with Japanese whalers...
        I went on their boat!! So cool to see in real life something that RDA supports!

Comment

Originally posted by florence
          Of course ! And he does the same every chance he gets !

Btw, the other day, we were chatting with LOL4JACK, lonely_star and Lys, and we came up with an interesting question... (Carolina, I hope I'm not stepping on your toes with that...)
          We know that Sam talks to her plants... We know how much Jack likes trees and plants...
          We know that Sam goes sometimes off-world with SG1... We know that Jack stays on Earth...

So... do you think Sam asks Jack to talk to her plants when she's offworld ?
          (that's a scene I would LOVE to see ! )
          ROFL!!!

THAT would be so funny

Jack looking at plant:...........WHAT???!!!...
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            LOL Tame...we were the only ones that survived the rep points change hee hee...of course I, as a lowly system lord, now bows down to you too
            So very true...but I do think I saw someone the other day...I will try to remember who it was...

But you know...a girl could used to all this bowing...I wonder if I could get the family to do it????mmmm

They already think I am nuts enough with my Sam/Jack obsession, my Stargate PERIOD obsession and now I would want them to bow.... Yeah I can see that going over real well
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

LOL...no...don't think they'd appreciate that!

but then again...they should be bowing to you already!

Yeah...it's gotten to the point that if I start with 'you know on SG1 the other day...'

...people back away slowly!

But I've found some shippers at Uni' so we share our obsession!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                So very true...but I do think I saw someone the other day...I will try to remember who it was...

But you know...a girl could used to all this bowing...I wonder if I could get the family to do it????mmmm

They already think I am nuts enough with my Sam/Jack obsession, my Stargate PERIOD obsession and now I would want them to bow.... Yeah I can see that going over real well

Bow before your Goddess !

PS : love your sig !
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Happy Birthday Mary!

sigpic

Comment

Welcome back to the family Tame. I see that the gang are happy and celebrating your promotion to Modhood! ....

sigpic

Comment

Just to change the subject back a few days... we were discussing Shep / Weir shippers. They took a hit tonight, hey? The whole Shep / Teyla thing?
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        Just to change the subject back a few days... we were discussing Shep / Weir shippers. They took a hit tonight, hey? The whole Shep / Teyla thing?

What Shep/Teyla thing??

Comment

Yeah...I missed that bit thank GOD!!!!

but
                          Spoiler:
                          there was the whole holding-her-against-the-wall thing
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Shep held Weir against the wall, he grabbed and kissed Telya, who acted all kinda pleased about it and shippy about it at the end. If you remember, that's how S/J started.... Broca Divide, anyone?
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              Spoiler:
                              Shep held Weir against the wall, he grabbed and kissed Telya, who acted all kinda pleased about it and shippy about it at the end. If you remember, that's how S/J started.... Broca Divide, anyone?
                              Spoiler:
                              Teyla looked pleased? I think she was horrified.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                Welcome back to the family Tame. I see that the gang are happy and celebrating your promotion to Modhood! ....

Tame's been promoted? Cool! Congratulations Tame!

Comment

Working...
                                X