This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    It's not over yet wih S/J. COme on guys, believe it. To be honest with you, apart from my endless S/J crusade, I've lost interest in shipping, because I know how it plays out. Stupid PTB. Stupid Wine. Really ought to go sleep now.
    I tend to agree. I'd be really surprised if they closed out the series without something more, even if RDA doesn't come back. Perhaps they want to limit any connection to RDA in order to help BB segue in??? That's just a wild guess and I'm not sure if I believe it myself.

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Oy. The second half of this year has been entirely too stressful. Projects at home, work, family matters etc. Starting the first of the year, I'm going to slow down and make it a priority to catch up on the two boxes of fanfics I've printed out and never read. Plus, I'm going to get out my s1-4 DVD's that I put away two years ago and start watching from the beginning. It'll be great to see the good 'ol episodes of yesteryear after such a long break.

Sounds like a good New Year's resolution, eh?
      Last edited by sugarshaker; 06 December 2005, 04:26 PM.

sigpic
      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

i think i'm going to send a few postcards to rda to see if he'd be interested in coming back and doing some s/j ship scenes. what do you guys think?

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          i think i'm going to send a few postcards to rda to see if he'd be interested in coming back and doing some s/j ship scenes. what do you guys think?

sally
          As a matter of fact, on the drive home after work I had this idea!!! I'm going to at least one con next year. That would be Baltimore in July. I thought, hey, why not have a "petition" for RDA to return to Stargate OR a sign up to tell RDA "we miss you!!!" Lots of Stargate fans at cons. Lots of signatures!!!

At first I thought it would be Ship focused but then I thought quantity would be more impressive and, therefore, leave it open to all RDA fans!! Bottom line, I want him to know he his missed on Stargate. I figure that if and when he comes back, the Ship will be addressed. No need to beg for Ship.

Now what do you guys think about that?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            As a matter of fact, on the drive home after work I had this idea!!! I'm going to at least one con next year. That would be Baltimore in July. I thought, hey, why not have a "petition" for RDA to return to Stargate OR a sign up to tell RDA "we miss you!!!" Lots of Stargate fans at cons. Lots of signatures!!!

At first I thought it would be Ship focused but then I thought quantity would be more impressive and, therefore, leave it open to all RDA fans!! Bottom line, I want him to know he his missed on Stargate. I figure that if and when he comes back, the Ship will be addressed. No need to beg for Ship.

Now what do you guys think about that?
            Nell, if he appears in the NYC con and you go to the Baltimore convention how's the petition going to get to him?
            sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday
              Mary!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                Nell, if he appears in the NYC con and you go to the Baltimore convention how's the petition going to get to him?

BIG HONKIN' SMILE!!! trupi, you know I'll be in NYC if he appears!!!

Plan B is Baltimore!!!
                sigpic

Comment

BIG HONKIN' SMILE!!! trupi, you know I'll be in NYC if he appears!!!

Plan B is Baltimore!!!
                  Hmmm, why not Plan A, Plan B and Plan C....

I like the idea of getting something to RDA... what will it be? Don't know... but what about something that went all around the world and collected signatures from people in all continents?

We could have several contingencies .... Aussies, UK, France, Germany, US West Coast, US East Cost, Latinamerica.....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                    Hmmm, why not Plan A, Plan B and Plan C....

I like the idea of getting something to RDA... what will it be? Don't know... but what about something that went all around the world and collected signatures from people in all continents?

We could have several contingencies .... Aussies, UK, France, Germany, US West Coast, US East Cost, Latinamerica.....
                    Something to RDA?? Worldwide?? Mission Hmmm, Possible??

Best bet for large numbers of sigs is at cons. I don't know if it's even possible to set up a signature area. Never been to a con!! Will con veterans please brief us on the possibility of such an idea. thanx
                    sigpic

Comment

I figure that if and when he comes back, the Ship will be addressed. No need to beg for Ship.
                      Given these PTB, I wouldn't assume that ship would be included. If Jack came back to the SGC for an episode, I wouldn't be surprised if it was an episode where (does this need spoilers?)
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam was in Atlantis,
                      with Amanda and Rick not even in the same room.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                        Given these PTB, I wouldn't assume that ship would be included. If Jack came back to the SGC for an episode, I wouldn't be surprised if it was an episode where (does this need spoilers?)
                        Spoiler:
                        Sam was in Atlantis,
                        with Amanda and Rick not even in the same room.
                        i wouldn't assume jack=ship either. not with these writers, who sometimes act like they've got a grudge against their fans.

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                            Oy. The second half of this year has been entirely too stressful. Projects at home, work, family matters etc. Starting the first of the year, I'm going to slow down and make it a priority to catch up on the two boxes of fanfics I've printed out and never read. Plus, I'm going to get out my s1-4 DVD's that I put away two years ago and start watching from the beginning. It'll be great to see the good 'ol episodes of yesteryear after such a long break.

Sounds like a good New Year's resolution, eh?
                            I started watching from the beginning a little while ago - I am now nearing the end of season 4 and believe me the good old days were the best

Comment

Jonas :"I've got it colonel !"

Jack : "Fine, let's go back now before he tries to steal it again."

Jack :" Crap, Daniel's here. We can't access the gate."

Daniel: "Jack ! Give me those flowers !"

Jack : "No way !"

Daniel : "Jack, I'm controlling the gate. It's your only way out. Give me those flowers."

Jack : "Well, spank me Rosy"

Jonas : "Is it really necessary to further antagonise him ?"

Jack : "Yes !"

Jonas : "Colonel, we have to try something or we'll be late."

Jack : "You're right. If only Thor could bring his litle grey ass there."

Jonas : "Why don't you call him colonel ?"

Jack : "Keep an eye on Daniel, I'm going to call Thor."

Jonas : "Erm, colonel, look, right behind you."

Thor: "Greetings O'Neill. How can I be of assistance ?"

Jack: "Thor ! Buddy ! Daniel is trying to steal Buc's flowers. You see, it's for her birthday. We can't let this happen."

Thor : "I see."

Thor moves an Asgard stone and Jack disappears in a bright light flash.

Jonas :" Whoah ! It's the first time I see an Asgard beam !"

Then Jonas disappears in the same bright light flash.

Mission done, the flowers are safe.

Happy birthday Mary !!!!!!
                              Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

EXCELLENT !!!

Happy birthday Mary !

PS to sally : don't worry, you've not ruined anything for me. This kind of spoiler was hard to avoid anyway. And if SciFi showed it in its promo, it's not really a spoiler, isn't it ?
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X