This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lys
    I think Jacob said that it needed a conscious effort from the symbiote not to release the toxin that would eventualy kill him. Jolinar could do it for Sam, but Selmak was in a coma and couldn't fix this.

Happy Thanksgiving to You !
    Yup...this is exactly right. It's how Sam knew Jolinar gave her life for her. Jolinar sacrificed herself willingly to save Sam rather than take her with her as she died...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      ((((Lys)))) Bonjour!!! Comment ca va?? Je suis tres bien!! I knew somebody had the answer. I'm still going to watch it. I need some Sam and Jack shippy scenes after Thanksgiving dinner!!!
      (((((nell))))) I'm fine, thank you ! Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner !!! Poor turkeys I feel bad for them on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Not the best time of the year for them.

Hmm, what should I watch this evening ? I need a team episode with action. I like when Jack or Sam blow stuff. I didn't decide yet, but I'll find one.
      Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
        (((((nell))))) I'm fine, thank you ! Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner !!! Poor turkeys I feel bad for them on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Not the best time of the year for them.

Hmm, what should I watch this evening ? I need a team episode with action. I like when Jack or Sam blow stuff. I didn't decide yet, but I'll find one.
        Just watched "The Serpent's Lair". Lots of team action and lots of blowing up stuff! (Season Two)
        sigpic

Comment

Just dropping by to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating it!!!

Comment

Just e-mailed the guys at Comic Con site and requested RDA. Had nothing to lose and said the fans would even donate some money to RDA favorite charities if he would be willing to attend the con and talk about the new game and what ever! We see what comes from it!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              Just e-mailed the guys at Comic Con site and requested RDA. Had nothing to lose and said the fans would even donate some money to RDA favorite charities if he would be willing to attend the con and talk about the new game and what ever! We see what comes from it!
              I emailed Comic Con yesterday suggesting RDA as the SPECIAL event!!! And AT, too!!! Of course, for the Shippy Event!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I emailed Comic Con yesterday suggesting RDA as the SPECIAL event!!! And AT, too!!! Of course, for the Shippy Event!!!
                That's the way to go! If everyone else does that we have nothing to lose! AT is the only one besides RDA, I haven't met. Has anyone met RDA somewhere?
                sigpic

Comment

^Nope but id love too he's top on my 'to meet' people prob never happen tho!
                  http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...el/friends.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Jack's Angel
                    ^Nope but id love too he's top on my 'to meet' people prob never happen tho!
                    Never say never. The people from the Comic con are pretty serious about making this a knock down convention (has everything). So if the people on the west coast got him to do the promotion about the new SG video game, how do we know he won't come to the east coast and do the same thing? I'm willing to give some money to his charities just to see him. I'll give him a lot more for his autograph. His is the only autograph I'm missing, from my collection. So if we don't ask, we definity have something to lose! If we all request, then they know he is in demand and make a pitch with his agent.
                    sigpic

Comment

Are those legs dressed with white panties?
                      sigpic

Comment

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, SAM/JACK SHIP FAMILY!

Just sayin', and Happy Thursday to Shippers all over! See ya around the boards after the feastin' (and SG dvdin'!)
                        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                        sigpic
                        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

I also think that Sam and Jack are together and that's what TPTB want us to think but as you say we need clarification. A little enquiry from Daniel or Teal'c as to how Jack is doing and Sam answering it would do the trick.
                          We could then get on with enjoying season 9 happy in the knowledge that Sam is going home to Jack on the weekend or whatever.

On the subject of Sam not commanding SG1 I think she is happy to let Mitchell get on with it as she seems to spend more time off base probably with Jack. No more long hours in her Lab, also with Janet gone she has realised that there is more to life than work. As RDA would say "Life's too short". She looks a lot more contented and laid back. A woman happy with her life! I'm sure Jack has a lot to do with that.

Shirley

Comment

Thanksgiving bump, 'cause I'm thankful for Sam/Jack 'ship!

Just sayin'.
                            MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                            sigpic
                            Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Sam and Jack cleaning up after Thanksgiving Dinner!! Can he dry my dishes when he's finished with Sam's dishes??!!

**thanks to Sir Ruff for the cap**
                              sigpic

Comment

Sam and Jack cleaning up after Thanksgiving Dinner!! Can he dry my dishes when he's finished with Sam's dishes??!!

**thanks to Sir Ruff for the cap**
                                Yeh- he'll blow and buff them for you Nell!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X