X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence
    Hello everyone !
    I know I’ve not been very active in this thread lately but I have read every post.
    I’m posting today to say good bye to everyone in this thread. I’ve decided to leave definitely GW (it’s too hard and stressful being a Shep fan on this forum these days…)
    I wanted to tell you I had 2 amazing years with you all. I’ve met lots of great people in the Shipper Family. I’ve spent lots of fantastic moments in this thread.
    I will miss you. A lot.

The people who would like to, can mail me. I will probably come here only once or twice to check my PMs. So if you want to tell me something, it will be easier by mail. Thanks.

PS : SAM AND JACK TOGETHER FOREVER !

i think its terrible that people have made you feel this way florence. We love you. i've been reading over your posts in this forum and i really wish you would stay.

But i agree with Daniel's_twin, if you want to leave we wont stop you, but knwo that you will be missed!
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

oh i''ve just been watching 'Entity'. I forgot about the shippy music playing when the Entity (while inside Sam) said...

ENTITY: This one is important.

O'NEILL: She is.

ENTITY: For this reason, this one was chosen. You will not terminate this one in order to destroy me.

the music also plays when Hammond & Jack are in the briefing room and Hammond says to Jack "I know that Major Carter means a great deal to you." its kind of a remixed version of the shippy music!

I also love when the others are in the observation room overlooking Sam and Jack is standing by Sam's bedside!

i especially love when Jack has to shoot Sam twice. the way he hesitates. and after when he stays by her bedside and then gets Janet to wait before switching off the life support.
      Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
      Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
      Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
        oh i''ve just been watching 'Entity'. I forgot about the shippy music playing when the Entity (while inside Sam) said...

ENTITY: This one is important.

O'NEILL: She is.

ENTITY: For this reason, this one was chosen. You will not terminate this one in order to destroy me.

the music also plays when Hammond & Jack are in the briefing room and Hammond says to Jack "I know that Major Carter means a great deal to you." its kind of a remixed version of the shippy music!

I also love when the others are in the observation room overlooking Sam and Jack is standing by Sam's bedside!

i especially love when Jack has to shoot Sam twice. the way he hesitates. and after when he stays by her bedside and then gets Janet to wait before switching off the life support.
        Even the Entity knew Jack had feeling for Sam just by observing him.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          Even the Entity knew Jack had feeling for Sam just by observing him.
          not to mention that she also had access to sam's mind.
          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Hello shippers

I don't know if I posted that already as GW was down ..If I did , I'm sorry but :

Did you know that the episode "Threads" was translated "Pour la vie" in french which means "For life" .

I wonder if it's something to do about the "Always" that Jack mentionned to Sam and I just realised that may be , just may be !!!!Sam and Jack may be married because the title " for Life" in french and related to the "always" of Jack look like a mariage proposal to me .

I think Jack proposed to Sam and they are happily married ..at the moment they are having to deal with a little distance relationship but because she does not mention his name , I reckon it's because she is in a RST with Jack and I think she sees him every week end . I think the president may have granted them a life together just because after all Jack is not working with Sam anymore and Sam does not report to Jack anymore ..She reports to laundry ..so also when you are married and in RST , you do not need to talk about your husband every second of the day ..and I think Sam is behaving just like that .

Shame we haven't heard of it ..stupid TPTB

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Hello shippers

I don't know if I posted that already as GW was down ..If I did , I'm sorry but :

Did you know that the episode "Threads" was translated "Pour la vie" in french which means "For life" .

I wonder if it's something to do about the "Always" that Jack mentionned to Sam and I just realised that may be , just may be !!!!Sam and Jack may be married because the title " for Life" in french and related to the "always" of Jack look like a mariage proposal to me .

I think Jack proposed to Sam and they are happily married ..at the moment they are having to deal with a little distance relationship but because she does not mention his name , I reckon it's because she is in a RST with Jack and I think she sees him every week end . I think the president may have granted them a life together just because after all Jack is not working with Sam anymore and Sam does not report to Jack anymore ..She reports to laundry ..so also when you are married and in RST , you do not need to talk about your husband every second of the day ..and I think Sam is behaving just like that .

Caty
              Well I knew it because I live in Belgium and they're showing S8 now
              I wonder how they're going to translate the whole ep and if I don't miss it I might even tell you how it was in French. Now 'Pour la vie' can also be translated as 'For the life'
              Spoiler:
              because it could have something to do with Jacob's death

Anyway I love the thought about them being secretly married

Comment

Bump and OT Woo HOO! I've got my sound back!! Microsoft guy number 2 sent a sound driver dl to me and it worked! You really don't know how important something or someone is ( RDA *sniff) is until it's/ they're missing.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  What about Maryland, it's closer to DC
                  *runs to the courthouse to check the marraige licenses*

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                    Bump and OT Woo HOO! I've got my sound back!! Microsoft guy number 2 sent a sound driver dl to me and it worked! You really don't know how important something or someone is ( RDA *sniff) is until it's/ they're missing.
                    Glad to hear it! I love technology, but when it splats....!
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      Hello shippers

Caty
                      I might buy into the secret marriage except for the
                      Spoiler:
                      near kiss. She didn't seem to regret what she was about to do. I wished they had left that scene out. It wasn't even funny.
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Spoiler:
                        near kiss. She didn't seem to regret what she was about to do. I wished they had left that scene out. It wasn't even funny.
                        I'm living in denial, I haven't seen RE yet. For some reason my tape cut out. Maybe I unconciously sabotaged it after seeing what everyone had to say about the ep.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                          I'm living in denial, I haven't seen RE yet. For some reason my tape cut out. Maybe I unconciously sabotaged it after seeing what everyone had to say about the ep.
                          Tell you the truth, I don't know what to make of it. I wished they would write these eps with some consistency.

Rogue

Comment

Tell you the truth, I don't know what to make of it. I wished they would write these eps with some consistency.
                            IMO they're really scrambling this season. They're trying to deal with too many changes at once. They should have started with a solid base (e.g. Sam as leader of SG-1, Teal'c actually on Earth, etc.) and then work from there. But what do I know?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                              IMO they're really scrambling this season. They're trying to deal with too many changes at once. They should have started with a solid base (e.g. Sam as leader of SG-1, Teal'c actually on Earth, etc.) and then work from there. But what do I know?
                              yeah, and I don't get why they didn't. They could have kept everything the same (sam as CO, teal'c and daniel there, no cam, no vala (no offence), and just used the Ba'al, NID, and Jaffa arcs. but NOO, they had to go insane and give themselves 2 new characters and a totally new enemy and ditch basically all of thier old arcs.
                              sigpic
                              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I would't buy the secret marraige at all... way too much of a cop out. Also, I wouldn't like to think they'd kept it a secret from Teal'c & Daniel - Daniel would have to be best man you see. And Teal'c would have to sing at the wedding...
                                As for
                                Spoiler:
                                the near kiss in RE, what were they thinking???? That was such a stupid thing to do. Even if she wasn't with Jack, she did at least imply she was with someone. Even if she had, as you said, seemed to regret it, that would have been something...

Comment

Working...
                                X