Daniel
    Teal'c
    Janet
    Hammond
    Jacob
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I don't know how many of you have livejournal and don't usually use it on a regular basis, but may I direct you to the 'Why Do I Love Sam and Jack' post. Post pics, fics, vids, etc to show the love.

Comment

Oh, a birthday!

Happy Birthday, Sam & Jack Shipper!
        Every shipper needs to see this on their b-day! **winks**

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          My list of people who know:

Daniel
          Teal'c
          Janet
          Hammond
          Jacob
          .......and thousands of us Shippers

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            .......and thousands of us Shippers
            That too.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Stumbled upon this... *sigh*

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1HEkrS59yv0

Welcome Goose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Welcome to the thread,
                Goose
                !!!

Hope you'll stick around and have fun!!!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

OMG that's beautiful! Thanks for the link!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh the angst! It's beautiful.
                    That's it, now I'm off to look for angsty S/J vids to indulge myself in.
                    yay
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      OMG that's beautiful! Thanks for the link!
                      Welcome.

sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Oh my, that is beautiful *sob*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                          EDM is the real return though, and Sam's face when Cam slaps the SG1 badge back on her is one of resignation rather than pleasure. She knows she's needed, and she knows she promised to be there if the world needed saving, but it's not where she wants to be and, underneath, there is this sense of unhappiness that she's been dragged back to having to put her duty ahead of her own happiness. The suggestion that her original personal reasons had something to do with Cassie is probably true in part and because Barrett asks her out assuming she's single and she declines with the 'not exactly', there is the hint that she's being discreet about her personal love life - which I think would be very characteristic of how Sam and Jack would be for a variety of reasons.
                          I think the moment when Cam slaps the patch on Sam is more telling, really, in many ways then when she says "Not Exactly" to Barrett. And what I've always liked, too, about that moment is the look she exchanges with Daniel. I think Daniel knows the exact sacrifice being made - by both Sam and Jack - in Sam's coming back. Because I do think he's close enough to Jack to understand how incredibly hard it must be for Jack to be so far away and unable to be there with and for Sam as she goes back directly into harms way. And that single rather sad yet sympathetic sort of shrug he gives Sam as she looks at him always makes me want to hug him .

And, as for "Not Exactly" itself. Just as telling, imho, as the deleted scene in Trio in making it clear Sam does, in fact, have a fella somewhere. She just doesn't give Barrett as many specifics as she later gives Jennifer (which makes sense given Barrett works in DC and doubtless would find it far easier to put 2+2 together.) And I agree, too, that Sam and Jack even without the military and ranks, simply being THEM, would not want their relationship to be public knowledge and the stuff of gossip and speculation, and would want it to be kept relatively quiet and 'private'.

Not to mention, of course, in many ways at their level and ranks perception is reality, and a relationship that's perceived as unprofessional could quickly become unprofessional as people react to them differently after finding out they're involved personally with each other.

Comment

Quick quiz, Shipper's,

What 2007 indie film includes the following props:

a box of FROOTEES and a penguin with antlers?

"I have darkness inside of me!" - SpongeBob Squarepants

Comment

Originally posted by GateFanSamJack View Post
                              Quick quiz, Shipper's,

What 2007 indie film includes the following props:

a box of FROOTEES and a penguin with antlers?
                              DH's "A dog's Breakfast"

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                                And, as for "Not Exactly" itself. Just as telling, imho, as the deleted scene in Trio in making it clear Sam does, in fact, have a fella somewhere. She just doesn't give Barrett as many specifics as she later gives Jennifer (which makes sense given Barrett works in DC and doubtless would find it far easier to put 2+2 together.) And I agree, too, that Sam and Jack even without the military and ranks, simply being THEM, would not want their relationship to be public knowledge and the stuff of gossip and speculation, and would want it to be kept relatively quiet and 'private'.

Not to mention, of course, in many ways at their level and ranks perception is reality, and a relationship that's perceived as unprofessional could quickly become unprofessional as people react to them differently after finding out they're involved personally with each other.
                                Oh I agree. I've always felt that even when the CoC was no longer an issue, they went out of their way to be discreet, precisely because perception is reality. And given that Kinsey had already been sniffing around in the past, accusing them of having a relationship when in fact (technically...) they hadn't, I think they'd be very cautious to not give anyone ammo to point an accusatory finger at either their past history or their current situation. Which speaks, I think, to AT's expressed concern over the (later deleted) line from Reunion about Gen. O'Neill recommending her for the Atlantis position and why JM changed it to O'Neill and Woolsey. Because there always will be the whispers and the questions and the innuendo, and the lower profile they can keep, the better.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X