Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because of all the pictures Sam has of Daniel, why does she have one of him in his tux from an event that NEVER HAPPENED?

Possibly for no other purpose than to tease the shippers, but it's still a bizarre choice.
    Yeah, I wondered at that choice as well. Sure seemed like it was a 'best man' wedding pic!

I wonder how much set decoration thought was put into photo selection for her desk. . . Do we ever see where she puts that pic of Jack in her room on Atlantis? I think her room is only ever seen in that one episode, huh?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Yes, I find that weird as well. Perhaps it did happen...and it was convenient for the writers to have that pic of Daniel. They are married...or atleast had a party where Daniel had to wear that tux with the flower

Bizarre choice...only if you don't think that they are married...which they are in my little universe...

And everything in "200" true. No. Jack as Mitchells daddy...no can do. Teal'c P.I. on the other hand ...
      That's nice point of view! What if the wedding wasn"t some fantaisy but a reminicence of the event itself!!! That could do it!

Grrr I have to go, have to share the computer!

See you guys!
      sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

...''200'' confuses me...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by elbarta View Post
          I have to ask:

Luvnjack? Your avatar, is it from an episode???

*loving it*

*thinking to something more to say*

Who's up for a ShipOween?

Couldn't we start a list of people interested, ideas ans stuff? I'll bring the cake!!!
          Glad you like it! It's from BtS.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *sigh*

...''200'' confuses me...

Me too. I only try to make some kind of sense of it. It also helps that I find the episode funny...
            Wizard of Oz. Fishing. Wedding. all in one episode he he
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elbarta View Post
              That's nice point of view! What if the wedding wasn"t some fantaisy but a reminicence of the event itself!!! That could do it!
              Don't Jack's eyes shift pointedly to Sam and vice versa when Vala mentions that everyone likes a good wedding . . .

Going to have to go watch that part again tonight . . .
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Me too. I only try to make some kind of sense of it. It also helps that I find the episode funny...
                Wizard of Oz. Fishing. Wedding. all in one episode he he
                Yes, at least there's that. It's funny. And it has Jack.

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                Don't Jack's eyes shift pointedly to Sam and vice versa when Vala mentions that everyone likes a good wedding . . .

*shippy sigh*
                Now that's one part of the ep that's totally clear to me
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*shippy sigh*
                  Now that's one part of the ep that's totally clear to me
                  Ok, good, I am remembering correctly, then! I'm sure I squeed with shippy delight during that part.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes they do..and Sam gives him a ...look... Which is very shippy IMHO...it almost looks like they know a LOT more...

Pics!

sigpic

Comment

Hi family

I missed you all, I am too busy last days and it took me two evenings to catch up (well I just skimmed about forty pages ). I saw some new members so

WELCOME TO ALL NEWBIES!!!

So, episode of the week is Zero Hour? I don't think I will have time to watch though.. I hope to stop more often!

Comment

Lalalalalalaaaaaaaaa...

Laaaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

(Because The Ship is like the most beautiful song)

sigpic

Comment

Ohh, love those pics! Which episode are they from? Yes, yes, I can't note the episode based on the pic yet, I'm so ashamed!
                          sigpic

Comment

Which ep is this from?

Comment

Ohh, love those pics! Which episode are they from? Yes, yes, I can't note the episode based on the pic yet, I'm so ashamed!
                              They're from Zero Hour, this week's ep of the week
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                They're from Zero Hour, this week's ep of the week
                                *giggles* I thought hey... Let's do something with the ep of the week this time

I love that scene. As in one of my favorite. It's so... easy
                                And... there are Dutch flags in the background

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X