This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
    So she's not going to be brunette? I'm sad. I like her hair dark. Well, I love her hair whichever color she has it...but I was really liking the dark hair. But then...I have dark hair...so maybe that's why.
    heehee....yeah...you're a little biased...

bedtime

((((family))))

'nite

Comment

Hey Shippers!

Man, it's a really bad feeling when you don't post for three days. I'm not even going to coment on any of the previous conversations. Just jumping right in.

1) Evolution 1&2 (0)
      2) Death Knell (0)
      3) Lost City 1&2 (1)

I'm probably too late to vote, but in case I'm not, I'm going for Lost City. Sorry, I couldn't find the last poll count.

Originally posted by Anda View Post
      what was your favorite jack o'neall samantha carter episode?
      Have to say Threads. Or maybe Lost City. Or Divide and Conquer. Or Window of Opportunity. AH, it's just too hard!

Welcome to the Family, Anda!
      Congrats on 3500 posts, Egle!
      sigpic
      The Return of King Arthur
      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

So she's not going to be brunette? I'm sad. I like her hair dark. Well, I love her hair whichever color she has it...but I was really liking the dark hair. But then...I have dark hair...so maybe that's why.
        Yeah, I like her dark hair (but I've got long, dark hair too!) but personally, I think that Sam should stay blond, mostly because I just think that it would be really distracting if they changed it and as someone else said, I like that major distinction between her and Vala.
        sigpic
        The Return of King Arthur
        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I agree, she really looked nice with the darker hair. I thought it brought out her blue eyes and cheek bones more then the blond. It's going to be strange, first seeing her in August with brown and now seeing her with blond again.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
            I agree, she really looked nice with the darker hair. I thought it brought out her blue eyes and cheek bones more then the blond. It's going to be strange, first seeing her in August with brown and now seeing her with blond again.
            i've gotten quite used to amanda with the dark hair, but i just adore the blond. i'm not a blond myself, but i've always had an affinity for it. i just think it's striking and feminine at the same time (not that other colors of hair aren't ).

but if rumor has it that the blond we saw in joe's blog piccy is a wig, then amanda's hair is still dark. i've grown to really appreciate it, but my preference is still blond. and for *sam*, definitely blond!! (i just can't wrap my mind around a scene with sam and vala, both with dark hair. i like sam standing out from the crowd!)

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Oh my! Another quiet night here on the thread! Um...trying to think of another random question...Okay! We've talked about this one before, but there are soooo many new people now, I think it'll be fine. So...

Random Question: What kind of vehicles to Sam & Jack drive? Did they change what they drive or stay the same (you know, buy something more family friendly...)?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                i've gotten quite used to amanda with the dark hair, but i just adore the blond. i'm not a blond myself, but i've always had an affinity for it. i just think it's striking and feminine at the same time (not that other colors of hair aren't ).

but if rumor has it that the blond we saw in joe's blog piccy is a wig, then amanda's hair is still dark. i've grown to really appreciate it, but my preference is still blond. and for *sam*, definitely blond!! (i just can't wrap my mind around a scene with sam and vala, both with dark hair. i like sam standing out from the crowd!)

sally
                I wouldn't be surprised that's a wig. To keep stripping the hair blond would do lots of damage to her hair. She would just have to dye it brown again for Sanctuary. What us ladies have to do to stay beautiful!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                  *staggers into thread* Phew I've caught up! *eyes clock* I don't have to go to bed yet... *eyes clock*

I'm with Jenn on this one

Welcome to the Thread Anda!
                  Favourite ep? you mean just *one* D&C, no wait, Threads, no Entity, no BtS, no LC, no Continuum, no..
                  you know I'm not going to choose...
                  Welcome from me too!

And I definitely can't choose a fav.

Dropping off the next wall/sig set.

Wallpaper:

Sig:

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                    And that would be Threads.
                    May I ask how times have you watched "Threads"?

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                    Welcome to the Family, Anda!
                    And thanks for all the congrats, guys.
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Oh my! Another quiet night here on the thread! Um...trying to think of another random question...Okay! We've talked about this one before, but there are soooo many new people now, I think it'll be fine. So...

Random Question: What kind of vehicles to Sam & Jack drive? Did they change what they drive or stay the same (you know, buy something more family friendly...)?
                      Quiet indeed! Um, random answer to random question... I can't see either of them changing really, I have to say.

Hmmm, was that really all I multiquoted?

Ah well, I'll drop off the icons I made for this week's art thread challenge then:

CONGRATS ON 2100 TWIN!!!
                      WELCOME BACK RACHEL-KREE!!!

sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

I can't see Jack giving up on his big trucks, as for Sam, well she drove 3 different cars during the show, all of them classy (and I would kill to have them). Something like a mini-van, sounds so... "not them".
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                          Hi Ship Family... i think i'm back again! so how are u guys??? ... i miss a lot of conversation :O :s... i'm totally out... it's been a while i don't came here ...

(sorry about the bad english )
                          Welcome back And your English is good, don't worry.

Originally posted by ljevans View Post
                          Hello Everyone! I haven't been here in a really long time and I was just doing a little catching up when I saw a picture of Rick and Amanda kissing at Gate Con!! Are there any more photos of Rick and Amanda from Gate Con? Can someone post a link?

Thanks!
                          Welcome back And I see someone already gave ya the pics!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          I can't see Jack giving up on his big trucks, as for Sam, well she drove 3 different cars during the show, all of them classy (and I would kill to have them). Something like a mini-van, sounds so... "not them".
                          I think I'm going to agree with you there...even if they ever got children I see them driving in a big truck of Jacks but not in a mini-van or something like that...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                            Maybe Sam should try some too
                            Maybe she has, that's why the wormhole looks ok to her

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                              When did he say that? In '100 days'? I can't make me wath it, not in 'My faves' list
                              At the end, when Sam's broken up about seeing Jack with Laira, and Daniel explains to her and Teal'c that Jack had clearly not thought he was getting back.
                              Originally posted by VSS View Post
                              I think that's the way it would go with the names. Jack and Carter , most of the time.

Although after seeing (continuum spoilers)
                              Spoiler:
                              Jack say "Back at ya, ma'am,"
                              I could see him using that particular term to charm her right into whatever he wanted to charm her into (or out of, as the case may be).
                              Yup. Or to sort of mark the fact that the balance of power has shifted. From a fic I wrote:
                              Spoiler:
                              She giggled again. Damn her. “You betcha.” Twisting away from him, she got up off the sofa in a single nimble motion which left him a bit jealous and a whole lot more anxious to get into the bedroom. She reached down her hand for him. “Coming…?”

<cut because neither PG nor clear out of context>

“Yes, ma’am,” he replied, and rising from the sofa, followed her into the bedroom.
                              Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                              Just went on JM's blog and saw a picture of AT blond and YAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! I love the blond-ness! I also loved the brunette look but have always had a soft spot for the blond look, lol. Its just more Sam.
                              Hehe. Well, you all realize, of course, that Sam has always had blonde hair. It's Amanda and Helen who've been brunette

Seriously, though, anything else would have had most of the audience going, "Huh?!?" without tons of otherwise uneccessary and time-consuming exposition.
                              Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              May I ask how times have you watched "Threads"?
                              No earthly clue. I watched it about .8 times today, and about .3 times yesterday,and once the day before...

I'm serious, but that's just because it's on the PSP I bring to work to watch when I get downtime and I haven't been able to get any of my other DVDs transferred properly yet. And that excuse is, despite the way it sounds , real. I actually wanted to watch Jolinar's Memories today but the close captioning didn't transfer right

Though I have to admit, even without the viewings at work, the answer is more times than I can count. Which is true for a lot of other SG-1 episodes, so doesn't mean terribly much lol.

And why I went on about this I don't know... Except I suspect I'm not the only one of us whose lost track of the number of times I've watched certain episodes

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                                Hi! Welcome back!!!! *waves frantically* And no need to worry about your English, it's just fine!

Consider it done

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/k...lls_redone.jpg
                                (hope no one minded that i snurched! forgot to ask, sorry!!!)
                                You beat me to it

The original pic and idea with the names was Seahen's, I just tilted them for her, so I guess you can say its a family effort

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                                thanks... and i love your manip. (just married) hahaha it would be so perfect!!!!
                                A little reminder about removing the img tags

WELCOME BACK

Comment

Working...
                                X